The Maid (Closed )

I begin to feel that magic again as you move your hips in and out of me. Oh so very deep and you begin to slow down. You seem so in control of me as you look into my eyes as your cock now moves slowly into me. So very powerful and deep in to me, but with a slowness that feels so nice.

"ohhhh" I moan and you almost smile as you begin to fuck me faster now. Can you possibly know what I am feeling right now? I wonder if you like the way I feel? Oh you must. I have not cleaned one thing yet and you are on top of me in my new bed.

"ohhhhh ohhhhhh" I moan and smile to myself. I like this. Mister Brent's cock feels throbbing and swelling. He seems to sense something. "I see you like fucking Dolores, do you also like your master big cock?"

Managing to pant I say, "Jeessss I do. Dolores like to fucking Meester." I take a chance, "Meester like to fucking Dolores, hmmm? You leek? ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhh" I push my face up and kiss you. It felt like the right thing to do.

My little butt lifts up off the bed when you go into me. The force and the power lift me and I feel so wet and so warm between my legs. My thighs press against you and lift me with each powerful thrust. I hear you panting and your eyes close. Oh I think you like fucking me a lot. You look like you like.

You are so deep inside me I feel something deep inside me. Such a powerful man
 
I heard her “ohhhh” moan and a smile as I began to fuck her. “ohhhhh ohhhh she moans again and I could see a smile on her face. I drive my cock into her hot cunt a little faster, and she replied."Jeessss I do. Dolores like to fucking Meester." and then she asked me .You leek? ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhh" she moaned again then she raised her head up and kissed.

Dolores was getting into it as I fucked her tight young cunt, she would raise her her ass up off the bed to take me deep into her, and pounded her cunt relentlessly I couldn't remember ever fucking a hot virgin like her. I knew I really locked into a hot willing maid, and I didn't think it was because she was scared. she wanted this as much as I wanted it.

"I think you like fucking me allot to Meester". she said. Yes I loved fucking her tight cunt and she knew it. I drive into again and again hard and fast as she squeezed her legs around my back as if she wanted to hold me deeper into her, and then I saw Linda sneak in naked as the day she was born.
 
I feel you having your way with me. Feels so nice. Your cock is so hard and so powerful. Moving in and out of me. I want you to feel good. I want you to feel really good. Then I remember,my GF telling me to tell men how good they feel.

"ohhhhh such good yesss such good fucking meeeeeee" I giggle a little and feel your body pushing in and out. I like a lot. You want me you want to fuck me.

Not realizing Miss Linda has come in my room, we both move with the sex. I see you look up and nod to your wife. Looking I see her naked. Does she want Dolores too? Is this going to be three people on Dolores bed?

You keep fucking me as Miss Linda looks at us. I have never done this but Miss Linda looks happy and Ok with you on top of me. She walks over to the bed and sits down. She whispers something to you and you stop moving foe a second. Then I feel a soft hand in mine and it must be a womans.

You start fucking me again and I squeeze Miss Lindas hand . . .
 
I understand half the things she was saying, but that didn’t matter at all to me. Dolores in her way she was telling me how good I was fucking or how good I was making her feel, and that she liked it allot. I couldn’t recall having a virgin or a woman with a tight cunt like Dolores, and could fuck me back like a pro.

"ohhhhh such good yesss such good fucking meeeeeee" she said giggling.

You’re right Dolores I really want you and want to fuck you, and now that I am fucking you were going to sleep in the same bed. You me and I am sure Miss Linda would love to eat your sweet cunt. Linda made her entrance stark naked, and I nodded to come join us.

Dolores saw Linda coming into the bedroom, and she didn’t have to say anything she knew why Linda was there. She didn’t look surprised or anything, and I kept fucking her and her hips kept sucking my hard cock back into her cunt.

I saw Dolores hand squeezed Linda’s hand and I figures Linda must’ve taken her hand in hers, and then start to rub Dolores clit while I fucked her.
 
As Mr. Brent pounded and pounded me in my nice bed, I feel Miss Linda squeezing my hand. Whatever you two are talking about it seems like we are going to have fun in my bed. I hear you moaning and grunting something and then I feel like a lightning bolt hits me. My clitty rubbed by a soft hand . . .

Miss Linda is so pretty and her face is close to mine. I feel her breath and her beauty comes close. I feel like I want to kiss her and I feel so good. Her soft finger rubbing me and your hard cock fucking me. I feel you slowing down and your cock swelling. Oh my. I know what that means. I am not on any birth control. My momma told me men have to wear rubbers. Should I say anything? Suddenly, more pleasure sends me as , , , ,

Miss Linda mouth moves to mine. As she rubs my clit more her lips find mine. My breathing quickens and my fingers move to her hair. I don't care Mr. Brent if you cum in me. I feel sooo good with your cock swelling and throbbing and.

'mmmmm ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm" I let Miss Linda kiss me but I am over the edge now, "agghhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh" lifting my legs up again in orgasm, I brace my legs against you knowing what you need to do and I am here for you.
 
I had never anticipated I would be this lucky to find a maid like Dolores, I think she was born for this and no sooner Linda joined us in bed she took to her like bee to honey. Dolores welcomed everything we were doing to her, and for an innocent young Spanish girl she turned out to be a sex loving machine.

The extra stimulation on her clit by Linda speed up Dolores orgasm and mine. I didn’t have a condom and I didn’t really wanted to use one either, but I didn’t want to get Dolores pregnant either, at least not the first time I fucked her. I could feel Dolores breathing faster if I could hold on longer then I could cum in her mouth.

Dolores was way ahead of me. “I don't care Mr. Brent if you cum in me. I feel sooo good with your cock swelling and throbbing and. She never got to finish. Linda kissed her hard and deeply as her orgasm hit her hard.
“mmmmm ahhhhhh mmmmmmmmm agghhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh" Her leg came up and around me and I was sure she knew I was about to cum. She held me tight in her with her legs and I had to cum in her. I just hoped she wouldn’t get pregnant not that I really mind it having a child with her.
 
ohhhh agggggghhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa another orgasm passes over me. Through a glaze I see Ms. Linda looking at you and massaging my special. As I slow down two things happen. First Ms. Linda licks my lips and I welcome her warm tongue. I slowly open my mouth and her wet lips feel so nice. I start to get pleasure more.

Second, I knew would happen so soon or yes. Your cock swells and you slow down. I feel tip of your cock twitch and before I hear you I feel it. Your hardness breaks and I feel the first shooting of your cum deep so deep in me. I feel your hands under my ass lifting me to go deeper than I have ever felt a man. Then the haze breaks and I hear you loud. You are moaning and yelling loud.

Then a second pulsing of cum in me. I tighten my legs more so you stay in me. Then more and more. Ohhhh la this is so wet and nice.

Ms. Linda is kissing me deep now and I put my arms around her neck. I want to kiss her and kiss her. You are so nice to me Dolores. I want to be happy and make you so happy
 
ohhhh agggggghhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. She screamed when another orgasm hit her. I was getting closer to my orgasm when I saw Linda come closer, but kept fucking Dolores as I was now to close to show down. Dolores must’ve sense I was about to cum and she wraps her legs around my back, and slide my hands under her ass to go as deep as I could.

Next I feel her legs squeezing me, and I knew she wanted me just as deep inside her as I did. My cock exploded a moment later. Dolores kept her legs tight as is she didn’t want to let go, and I kept cummin into her tight cunt.

“Ohhhh la this is so wet and nice. She said.”

Linda kissed her deeply and Dolores reciprocated by wrapping her arms around her neck. They for a while as I move away to let them having their fun.

“You are so nice to me Dolores. I want to be happy and make you so happy.” Dolores said to her, as I watch them I started to get hard again and moved behind Linda. As soon she felt me she pushed pack and I Drive into her cunt hard.
 
Miss Linda is over me and kissing me. This is sooo nice as Mr. Brent's cum is in me and spilling out a little. Miss Linda tastes nice. Like vanilla and sweet. She kisses my neck and it tickles a little. Mees Linda yu are good for me so good. Then I hear her moan and yell.

Mees Linda! and her back arches up and I know that as I lay under her Meester is having sex on top of me with his wife. Mees is so lucky to have a good husband.

I lift up and kiss Miss Linda's nipples as she pushes back on her husband. My hands on her shoulders as I know she is liking what she feels. meesters cock was in me too! I giggle a little bit. Miss Linda is pushing back and lowers her face to mine again. I kiss her and she kisses me.

This is nice
 
Even though I was fucking Linda while she was on top of Dolores kissing and playing with her tits, I was thinking of Dolores tight hot cunt and couldn’t wait to get back inside her. I knew Linda couldn’t last very long now, and once she came she was done for a while.

I didn’t know what it was about Dolores that attracted me so much, but whatever it was I wanted her again like never before. I pulled out of Linda as soon she had her orgasm, and got back between Dolores legs when Linda rolled to the side. I didn’t give her a change to even move and drove my cock into her hot cunt up to the hilt.

“Sorry Dolores but I had to fuck this tight hot cunt of yours one last time while I was still hard.” I told her while pumping my cock into her like it was my last.
“You like your master’s cock into your cunt Dolores?” I asked her seen that she took to it like she was born for it, once I drove it into her the first time.
 
Last edited:
I felt Miss Linda's lips hold my nipple while her lips, body clenched. Shes ok I know and I hear a high pitch from her. Oh yah she love her husband very much a lot. He is so sexy. She lifted her mouth off of me and kissed me then pulled away and cried out. "oh mees your so hot you cum on Dolores?"

I could see meester thighs pushing and pushing. He was doing the fucking so nice on hes wife. Mees Linds smiled and looked over her shoulder and I try to kees her more. Then I felt it. Meester was not finished and his cock moved into me. “Sorry Dolores but I had to fuck this tight hot cunt of yours one last time while I was still hard.”

"I dunt care meester. no you fuck Dolores" and I took him. "you like to fuck Dolores tight pussy I know. Do it meester do it" And I looked up into meesters eyes as he began to move harder and harder into me.

Seeing your white skin against my brown skin looks so sexy and it feels so nice. I have not cleaned a single thing yet and both bosses love me. I am so happy
 
"I dunt care meester. no you fuck Dolores" and I took him. "you like to fuck Dolores tight pussy I know. Do it meester do it"

Dolores English may not be that good, but the rest of her one can only dream about. I was hooked on her I think, and couldn’t wait till Linda was done so that I could drive my cock back into her hot tight cunt.

I knew Dolores was here for the money and because she wants to live in the US of A, but I was sure she loved where she was and what she was doing, and unless I was wrong she loved fucking as much as I loved fucking her tight cunt.

I turned her on all four and drive my cock into her from behind. "I hope you like it doggy style as much as I to Dolores, I think it goes a little deeper, don't you think?" I asked her while I pounded her cunt like it was going to be my last.

"One day we must try to see if you can take it in your ass Dolores. Maybe we'll try one of miss Linda's dildo a few times before I try your ass. What you think?"
 
When Mister Brent pulled out, I thought he was getting tired. He has been busy lol. I see Miss Linda sitting naked on a chair by my dresser smoking a cigarette and speaking to someone on her cell. In America I hear everyone has a cell phone.

Mister Brent rolls me over and lifts my hips up. You then tell me to get up on my hands and knees. I know why. I remember coming home and seeing a man behind my mom doing that and he was moaning sex. I feel you holding my hips and your cock against me.

Then you say, "I hope you like it doggy style as much as I to Dolores, I think it goes a little deeper, don't you think?" I giggle. The doggy doggy. I think I know why. I feel you enter my pussy again and yes it feels good. Your hands hold my small ass while I feel you sex and sex.

I look over my shoulder and my long black hair is in my eyes. I see you smiling and holding and fucking me. I arch my back a little and giggle. "Is these my yob?" I gasp - I didn't mean to say that out loud. I look over at Miss Linda and she is not looking at me - just talking to someone on her cell.

I feel your cock swelling and it feels nice. I want to do this I dooooooooo
 
I had to confess that I was amazed by Dolores willing and mostly for loving fucking as much I did, and the way she was responding I had an in house fuck toy more than willing. I looked over at Linda talking on her cell, and unless I missed my guess she was talking to one of girls.

Dolores giggled after I told her that it will go deeper doggy style, while I kept pounding my cock into her cunt. I had the feeling I created a nymphomaniac the very first day she ever had a cock in her tight hot pussy. I smiled back at her when she turned her head to look back at me.

I could see the lust in her eyes and it also showed on her pretty face, and then she arched her back as I drove my cock into her hard and she giggled before she asked me. “Is these my job?” then turned her face to look at Linda, but she was still on her cell.

I knew right away the way she was fucking me back that she want this, and I wanted to tell her why she was actually here, but I was way too close to cum and said Yyyyysssss Dooloorrreees yuooooareeee myfucktoyyyyy.

“Don’t say anything now Dolores, but you’re going to be my lover from here on in and I’ll be sleeping in this bed with you every night. You like to have me sleeping with you?”
 
I feel the thickness of your cock pushing into my tiny vagina. Again you are moaning and you are swelling and stretching my sex more and more. Since you have already cum in me twice I know what will happen soon. I reach between my legs and feel what must be your balls and I try to hold them. I touch myself a little and my fingers touch your balls with each thrust.

Finally I hear you say, "Yyyyysssss Dooloorrreees yuooooareeee myfucktoyyyyy. . ." and I feel the warm spurts again. This time you are deepen inside me. I feel nice. But I know you shouldn't cum in me without anything. Mama told me this stuff, but it feels so right. Im sure I will be OK today. I will get on birth control now that Im in America. I feel your last little warm in me.

I lean my face and shoulders on the bed and I feel you holding my hips and rolling me to my side. You are laying next to me and I feel your cock getting soft and slipping out. Your strong arms around me. Then I am surprised and a little embarrassed when you kiss the back of my neck and say . . . .

“Don’t say anything now Dolores, but you’re going to be my lover from here on in and I’ll be sleeping in this bed with you every night. You like to have me sleeping with you?”

I hesitate, is this OK with Miss Linda. Do American men have more than one wife? His lover? he just met me and he loves me? I do feel special in Mr. Brent's arms. Not knowing what the American phrase "lover" means, I smile and whisper . . .

"Jesssss meester I love you too. I fall in love with you meester. I want you to sleep with me and I will love you."

I lightly wiggle my ass against your crotch and close my eyes. I think of how much I love this man as I drift off to sleep . . . . .
 
Brent could see Dolores was thinking after what he just told her about sleeping in her bed, and he wasn’t sure if she really understood what that meant in Spanish. He knew that some words wouldn’t have the same meaning in Spanish as they did in the English language.

Whatever it meant to her she did look happier and that was alright with him. He had no intention of ever letting her go after having a taste of her, and Linda was just as happy living with them and having her lovers whenever she wanted.

"Jesssss meester I love you too. I fall in love with you meester. I want you to sleep with me and I will love you." She said wiggling her ass tightly against his hips and closed her eyes. He smiled at her realizing that she just flew in and they been fucking for hours shortly after she arrived, and she had to be dead tire by now.

Suddenly he realized that he never used any condoms either, and though they were both safe seen that she was a virgin, she could be pregnant right now. Deep down it didn’t really bother him, but if she wasn’t, he would see that she got birth control pills first thin in the morning, then he thought of Linda sure that she had some pills.
 
That night I had so many nice dreams. I felt like I married a rich man and lived in a big American house. He was so nice to me and my mom. It was like a fairy tale. I felt nice and woke up and the morning light was coming through the window. I looked around to see I was really in America.

I felt a little sore from all of the fun Mr. Brent had. I went into the bathroom and ran a bath. I put my clothes away and climbed in. Such a big tub! I soaked and washed. So many bottles in my bathroom! This is a dream. I soaked and washed and soaked. Then a woman walks in, a little older than me. A black woman very pretty and tells me that there is breakfast ready for me by my bed. I say thank you and she smiles. She is pretty, long brown hair and very big boobs for a thin woman.

"Oh I'm Dolores, I am a maid!" The lady says she knows and leaves the bathroom.

I climbout of the bath tub and dry myself off. I smooth my hair, it is down to my butt when it is wet. I wrap a towel on my hair and put on the bathrobe. I walk into my bedroom and there is orange juice and some bread. I make the bed and sit on the bed and sip some orange juice.

I think I will clean like momma taught me to make mister so happy since he loves me.
 
Dolores was sleeping with a smile on her face and I wondered if she was having a nice dream. I smile then kissed her lips softly before I left her bedroom. I went to my and Linda’s bedroom and noticed a woman was sleeping next her. I didn’t see any point in wakening her up and closed the door gently as I went out.

Although I didn’t work much, I did go to the main office to see that everything was running as it should be. I did have very good employee, and in particular a Vice President and an Assistant, witch happen to be my old secretary that kept me informed of everything that went on in the company.

On the way to the office I made a stop to send some flower to both Dolores and Linda. I wrote a card to Dolores. “To my special hot tamale Dolores.” Love Brent. To Linda I simply wrote. To, Linda my adopted sister love Brent.

Linda had been my friend for a very long time, thought we occasionally had sex, she was a lesbian first and above all. I don’t remember if she ever had sex with another man. I think we were more like a brother sister then just friend.

Dolores was something else now and after last night, I think I found the woman in her that I had always wanted. I know time will tell, but knowing how Spanish feel about the person they love, I was sure Dolores would anyway be my girl and no one's else.
 
Last edited:
I dress in my black maid's outfit, short ruffly, low cut. I feel so pretty and when I go to work everyone seems so nice to me. So friendly and so happy. Another maid who is older than me does not look so happy t me. Her name is Maria and she tells me to work or the rest of us will have trouble from Miss Linda.

I smile and take my cloth and go to work. I look into the kitchen and I see the woman who brought me breakfast talking to an older black woman. I find the black woman with the big boobs her name is Tasha and she talks naughty to her friend. I hear her say, "honey I didn't think he would ever finish, he kept going and going and " the other woman said, "god bless mmmhmmmmmm" and they saw me.

Tasha says to the woman, "this is Dolores" and the other woman lifts her eyebrows, and Tasha says, "um hmm" She asks me how I like it so far and I tell her I can't wait to start. They laugh and I go upstairs to the empty bedrooms.

I put fresh flowers and dust the pretty furniture. I make beds and take laundry down stairs. I sit on the bed and look around. Such a nice place to work. And Mr. Brent says he loves me too.
 
Brent was trying to keep his mind on the task at hand, but couldn’t stop thinking about Dolores and getting hard. He knew it was too soon to leave her alone with the rest of the staff, but unfortunate this meeting couldn’t be rescheduled. He was about to call Linda when his cell buzzed.

“Hello” he said. “Ho hi Linda I was about to call you. Are you calling from home….I’M having lunch in town with a few of the girls and I’ll be staying in town for a few days.” Linda said from the other end.”

That’s nice you haven’t done that in a while. You have fun and I’ll see you when you get back.” He replied back to her. “Ok Brent kiss Dolores for me and have fun” she said then the line went silent.

He thought about for a minute then decided to call Dolores room. He decided to take Dolores out to dinner now that Linda was staying in town. He was hoping she would be close enough to hear the phone.
 
Last edited:
I continue thinking and just as I get up to clean I hear someone call "Doloresssssss??" I don't know and I walk out of the bedroom. A young man tells me my cell is ringing. I never seen him before and he looks at my boobs not in my eyes. I blush and tell him I have no cell phone.

Finally he looks up at me and says the boss gave you one. He hands it to me and it buzzes again. I jump and drop it. The man's name is Eduardo and he picks it up. He touches the cell and gives it to me. He says it is the boss and I have to answer the cell when he calls.

I say, "hello eets Dolores" and I hear your voice. I hear you speak and I get all warm again. I sit on the bed and touch my leg. "Hi Meester Brent. SO sweet to get me cell phone. I never had one before" I smile and giggle.


We chat for a while and I laugh a lot. "you have done so much for me already. I love you meester I love you. I didn't hear you leave this morning and I have been thinking about you while I work. I will make you happy meester and I so love you"

I realize that I feel warm all over and I know what is like to be in love.
 
Hello it’s Dolores her voice said on the other end. I could heard her excitement in her voice when she heard my voice.

"Hi Mister Brent. SO sweet to get me a cell phone. I never had one before." And I heard her giggle and laughing and I could tell she was moved about something and I let her talk without interrupting her.

"You have done so much for me already. I love you mister I love you. I didn't hear you leave this morning and I have been thinking about you while I work. I will make you happy mister and I so love you" she said.

I wasn't sure if she knew what she was saying, but by the sound in her voice I thought she meant what she said. I had to admit she was a lot more than I expected, and I think I was attracted to her in more ways than one. I never had a woman like her that aroused me as much by just thinking of her, and that was why I wanted to take her out to dinner.

I really wanted her close to me so I could touch and feel her hot body close to mine, and maybe get a hotel room and fuck her all night. I'm sure that if I suggested we stay over night in the hotel she jump at the chance, after what she told me over the phone and being a horny Latino. I was sure she get to the office fast enough.

“Dolores I wanted to tell you to get dressed nice and tell Eduardo to drive you to my office. I’m going to take you out to dinners, so hurry and change I can’t wait till you get here.”
 
I giggled and twisted my hair as I spoke to Mr. Brent. He is so nice and he loves me. I sighed.

He said, “Dolores I wanted to tell you to get dressed nice and tell Eduardo to drive you to my office. I’m going to take you out to dinners, so hurry and change I can’t wait till you get here.” and I said, "hokay!" and put the cell down.

I went back to my bedroom and tossed my clothes on the bed. I showered again and sprayed that jasmine spray all over my body. My best friend Maria gave it to me and said men love it. Mr. Brent loves me and I love him. I put the bottle down.

When I walked back into my bedroom I took out black bikini and bra that lift my boobs up. I walked into the closet and a dress was already on the chair. That's odd. I looked at it, knee length black silky low cut. I smiled and walked back out into my bedroom.

I slipped the dress on and put on my heels. I feel sexy and I kiss the mirror. I gasped when I heard Eduardo say, "are you ready to go Miss Dolores?" Was he in the room? I don't know. Yees I am ready" I go to leave and Eduardo tells me I forgot my cell. I turn and get it.

I climb in the back of the biggest car I have ever seen and Eduardo is up front. I look at the lights and we pull up and stop. Eduardo opens the door and I get out. He takes my hand and walks me in. Someone in a uniform takes us to a table and we sit down.

I smile at Eduardo and he says, "the boss will be here soon. I will get some wine and wait with you." He is handsome. He is a nice man too. We wait and I see you coming toward the table. I smile at you . . .
 
I saw them as I entered the lobby and I fixed my eyes on Dolores. The black dress fitted her like a glove showing every curve of her hot body, and I could feel getting aroused knowing that she was mine.

“Hi Dolores I’m glad you’ve made it, and I must say you sure look very sexy in that dress. I told her looking at my watch and saw that it was already 6:30 pm and with the restaurant being in the next block I thought we would walk over.

Eduardo you may as well go back to the house whenever you like. We won’t need the car for the next two three days, I’ll call when I need you to pick us up? I told him and turned to look at Dolores.

“Are you ready for a night out Dolores?” I said sliding my arm around her small waist and lean over to kiss her lips softly. "Will walk to the restaurant from here it’s down the block."
 
When you walk over to us, you look so handsome, so sexy. I smile when you tell me you are so glad to see me. I feel like a girl with a crush, but I am 19 already. Maybe I need to grow up as many of my girlfriends are married back home. But this is America.

You talk with Eduardo and he bows and leaves. I take your hand and get up. the wine making me a little dizzy. You kiss me and I like it. I like it a lot. I kess you back and whisper, "say you love Dolores?" I giggle and kiss you again and you tell me we will walk to the restraunt.

You are so taller and you put your hand around me as we walk. Your hand finds my hip and I lean into you. There are so many people out it is so nice and I am with a real American man who loves me. I hug you and say again, "Im so glad I love you Mr. Brent. I am a so happy now." and I hug you a little. I don't want to let you go.

We keep walking and some people look at me. There are not many Latinas here. In fcat I don't see any but Americans! I get a little nervous but Im with Mr. Brent and he will protect me.

"Where are we going?"
 
Back
Top