Gals, If you asked your Hubby or B/F to blow a guy, would he?

My wife would likely never ask, but if she did I would do it with no reservations whatever.

My wife always comes stumbling back from the bar around 3 a.m. singing, "Yo Ho! Blow the man down."

Makes me wonder what she's been up to.

EGO Slaves ALL

Why is it, 99% of the guys have this FFM fantasy!

...but we bring up the thought of a little MMF playtime, we get NO F@#$ING WAY?

It's all about the ego I tell ya! Men are not allowed to be subordinate to other men, at least no more than work or the law might require. And not just culturally--there is a lot of biology at work too. Ever see National Geographic specials? On just about any species, it seems like the males are always trying to fight / dominate all other males in the vicinity when females are around. And of course the females always "do" the top dog. So to be percieved by women, or just socially in general as a "weak" male--and there is never any doubt about which one is the subordinate when you have one man standing, and another on his knees with the first one's dick in his mouth--is, in evolutionary terms, possible genetic suicide.

I remember a man telling me--when I was about 22 or so--that I was a slave to my ego. I always remembered that, though it took me another 20 years to understand. And that is what alows bottoms (at least in my case I should say), to get comfortable with falling into sub-space--we have to learn to check our egos--that part of our reptile brain that monitors our public persona, our social status, etc. The Public Relations branch of our consciousness if you will--at least for a while. It's like dancing--nobody is ever good at it until they learn to quit caring what others think of them.

Oh well, just a thought.

It's all about the ego I tell ya! Men are not allowed to be subordinate to other men, at least no more than work or the law might require. And not just culturally--there is a lot of biology at work too. Ever see National Geographic specials? On just about any species, it seems like the males are always trying to fight / dominate all other males in the vicinity when females are around. And of course the females always "do" the top dog. So to be percieved by women, or just socially in general as a "weak" male--and there is never any doubt about which one is the subordinate when you have one man standing, and another on his knees with the first one's dick in his mouth--is, in evolutionary terms, possible genetic suicide.

I remember a man telling me--when I was about 22 or so--that I was a slave to my ego. I always remembered that, though it took me another 20 years to understand. And that is what alows bottoms (at least in my case I should say), to get comfortable with falling into sub-space--we have to learn to check our egos--that part of our reptile brain that monitors our public persona, our social status, etc. The Public Relations branch of our consciousness if you will--at least for a while. It's like dancing--nobody is ever good at it until they learn to quit caring what others think of them.
Oh well, just a thought.

Hmmm, can we say; just a little off base.....

I would love to have a BF that would be into this! YuM!

Once upon a time I dated a man who was bi-playful, and while He shared numerous naughty stories, and oodles of delicous pics, we never once had to opportunity to try this as a couple. *pouts*

I'm totally keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed that my next BF will think this is as hot as I do! *S*
Wish I had a GF that would ask...

I would almost like to have asked my ex to do that just to see the expression on his face. Ohhhh that would've been priceless.

Would in second if she brought him home. Would never happen tho

I'm going to say "no" - but apparently, according to his best friend/business partner, before I showed up, there was a rumor floating round the firm that he was gay - he didn't date and was divorced for years (he's older than me). We all think it's hilarious.

Hmmm.

Maybe I'll ask for the hell of it...lol....

I would love to have a BF that would be into this! YuM!

Once upon a time I dated a man who was bi-playful, and while He shared numerous naughty stories, and oodles of delicous pics, we never once had to opportunity to try this as a couple. *pouts*

I'm totally keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed that my next BF will think this is as hot as I do! *S*

I like the term 'bi-playful', kind of describes how I feel about things!

No, the guy I seeing now, would not, He isn't agaisnt it or anything what so ever, just not his thing.. But my a few of my ex boyfriends may have.

Yes, he would. I asked.
Havent gotten to it yet though, been busy with other stuff :D

A question, for everyone really.

What would turn you on more, seeing him blow another guy, or another guy blow him?

Another guy blow him. That image puts a lot of little ideas in my head mostly tied to some sort of humiliation play.
My husband is simply not the type to provoke my inner sadist very often.

I would like to see him blowing another guy just for the off chance I might find some new excitement in it I never thought of. Things like that happened. I am generally open up to anything I never tried even if it doesnt appeal to me at first. Sometimes I find enjoyment where I least expected it.

But since its (still) just a fantasy, I am more attracted to the other possibility.

Another guy blow him. That image puts a lot of little ideas in my head mostly tied to some sort of humiliation play.
My husband is simply not the type to provoke my inner sadist very often.

I would like to see him blowing another guy just for the off chance I might find some new excitement in it I never thought of. Things like that happened. I am generally open up to anything I never tried even if it doesnt appeal to me at first. Sometimes I find enjoyment where I least expected it.

But since its (still) just a fantasy, I am more attracted to the other possibility.

Thanks for answering! I did explore an idea once with someone who liked the idea of tying down her husband blindfolded and naked. Then I'd come in and blow him while she quietly watched.

Could have gone two ways, either let him know it was me or keep it a secret for her own amusement.

What a surprise that this thread tops replies for "news and issues".

I suppose I had better look at the competing threads to work out why . . .

It seems the other threads are highlighting some kind of bigotry or other, mostly in the US.

Last edited:
My wife asked me and I did. Turns out I liked it a little too much and didn't save her or the other lady any cum.

Highly doubt it :( but then again if i ummmmm torture him enough and then ask when he's SUPER SUPER excited i think he'd do anything i'd ask ;)

Back