Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sucked me a cock... Cum- Breckfast of kings... Hope to be seeing the same guy later on this evening, he's jus thad to leave but was over last night so that was good fun...
 
Not today yet but more than willing too suck cock
For sure tomorrow as it's my Birthday and so looking forward to sucking the "icing " off a a beautiful cock head.... Much better than a freaking cake. Now who's gonnea give me a super birthday surprise as I'm just so thirstie and horny for some icing VJ
I have a nice one for you, but you do not like fuzz, sorry

easy213
 
Just had a friend round for the afternoon, sadly he's gone now, but sucked him off twice whilst he was here, and got sucked off myselft too, very nice way to spend a Sunday; lots of mutual sharing of our cum via kissing too which I always like...
 
Not today.... yet... But did yesterday afternoon evening, a nice 7" Uncut, maybe a bit less/ just the right length, and plenty of juice from it... Not sure what today holds as yet...
 
Just had a nice 69 with next door neighbor. Lots of juice and protein to start the morning.
 
Neighbors

Would anyone like to be my neighbor? NW Florida. Have mouth, will travel.
 
Just been spit roasted by two guys. One is a regular playmate and the other is a friend of his from out of town. Damn nice wang and big swinging balls on him too. Swallowed 3 good loads.
 
I wish

I wish I could come to this thread almost everyday and say YES! At times in the past I've been able to suck cocks fairly often - but lately it has become a rare treat. Maybe I need to arrange a few more cocks that need servicing. Sucking cock, it's a great way to start and/or end the day...........
 
Boy I am trying but got this guy that wants to but is to afraid to meet. We sounds so compatible, but he just can't get over his hesitance. Anyone have any suggestions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top