~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a really fun sexy, flirty, saturday night...

long story short...haha......the ride home(after our third bar)...ended with her completely naked in the car...sucking my cock down the road...her in the back seat, front seat, wherever......fingers buried in her own cunt....parked, me in the back seat...jamming my hands and fingers into her wanting cunt...eating her......my cock deepthroated going down the road for the rest of the way home...her still completely naked....then the same thing after we got home...

....it was a lot of fun...:)....
 
Last edited:
Is that were the expression someone got very lucky comes from?
:)
glad to hear
 
We had a really fun sexy, flirty, saturday night...

long story short...haha......the ride home(after our third bar)...ended with her completely naked in the car...sucking my cock down the road...her in the back seat, front seat, wherever......fingers buried in her own cunt....parked, me in the back seat...jamming my hands and fingers into her wanting cunt...eating her......my cock deepthroated going down the road for the rest of the way home....then the same thing after we got home...

....it was a lot of fun...:)

Bird that sounds like a good time. Road head is amazing!
 
It is good...and when the girl is also naked...even funner...haha

I just had to make sure she kept her butt down at redlights..:rolleyes:

I Like the thought of people knowing I'm getting road head. We travel the Tollway a bunch and that is when i most often get it.
 
Well deserved
I would guess no chance of a pic?
Please say hello to Lynn
 
Another from the forest...

attachment.php

Hmmmm...looks like she really hadda go!!! lol GREAT pics bird! Carry on!
 
Remember, only you can prevent forest farts.. or was that prevert forest folks? Whatever, do you need a hiking buddy?
 
Nice...to be honest...I wasn't paying much attention to other drivers...:)

I should say not... (from personal experience :D)
It's hard enough just to concentrate on driving when you have a naked woman in the passenger seat giving you head.
 
As usual Lynn's pics are seared into my brain...all I have to do is close my eyes and there she is, tugging her panties down. Thanks!
 
Wow MrBird that's a great shot, Lynn is so sexy!! I love the little peek. ;) And pink looks great on her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top