Naughty night nurse here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, toeing your hands and knees to the bed head, and your feet to the foot of the bed would leave that sexy ass up in the air and ready for my cane. I think I'd like to start with your panties up, and wait until I see you start to squirm before I slide them down to your knees.

do what you must :)
 
OH I have something to put in all your sexy places dear.:devil::devil:
 
I do dear...and make you moan and squrim with delight....until :devil:
 
Who wants to meet me in bed

I would gladly take you to bed then give you a slow drawn out full body massage esp taking time to work on your feet and shoulders due to them needing it the most after work then I would kiss you all over.
 
You sure know how to make a first impression! Your physique puts even my fantasies to shame.
 
I think we're all ready...

...to meet you in bed. Beautiful view. Such kissable, spankable thighs and bum.
 
:devil:
attachment.php
Wow... when I was in the hospital none of my nurses looked like you! If they had I might not have wanted to leave so badly.
 
Your breasts would look and feel much better in my hands. And in my warm soft mouth. And wrapped around my aching hard cock...
 
Come sit in my lap naughty girl...let me whisper in your ear the naughty things I will do to you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top