Fetish for nylons, stockings and pantyhose...

No need for lube, switch to pantyhose or tights, much softer and smoother on your dick. My wife and I both wear, cut out the cotton gusset and you both have the access you need. I love pantyhose, love it!
 
I'm definately a fan, I try to convince my wife to wear them but like most things she's not into it. Got her to do it once and I took advantage of the situation after... but that was a one time thing sadly...
 
I've started to lust after tights. Women can look so sexy in them, next to naked it seems some times. I go to the gym and fall in love with tights over sexy asses on the cardio machines. If I can see panty lines too, it's even better. I just wish I could wear it too to the gym over my own panties and with a jog bra. Just can't risk it.
 
stocking tops

anyone like me has fetish for stocking tops love wearing sheer vintage ff rht nylons with tight suspender belts and standing in front of large mirror wanking running my hand over my stocking tops as i spunk loads
 
thanks for you advise, i also buy them at ebay, but they are not like the ones in the video, those have the toe reinforced area big and then ones i can get from ebay are the regular ones, still thanks.

i also like to touch my legs with stockings, does not matter what kind, rht of ff, but wearing high heel sandals, full slips or half slips , panties and bras, all of them black, but stockings can be any color,sometime i take photos of my legs,
 
Love the feel of a nylon encased thigh in my hands (or even better, against my ears...)
 
Ladies, do stockings make you feel sexy?

Little turns me on more than a woman sharing a view of her legs in stockings or pantyhose and heels. The look, the feel, just plain hotness!

For the ladies... Do you feel sexy when in stockings, or is it just a burden to wear them?

For the Men... If you are lucky enough to bed a woman in nylons, would you prefer she leaves them on or takes them off?
 
Pantyhose, not fun or sexy. But garter belt and stockings, oh yeah. I slide my panties on last, in hopeful anticipation of a man sliding them back off. I know that garters and stockings set men off, so I feel damn sexy wearing them. Bend over in front of a man so the belt straps frame my ass and he could pound through a steel door with his cock. When I want to attract a man, I either mention or give a small peek of the garter so he knows it's there. I look forward to my next encounter with a man while I'm in stockings.
 
Love it

I personally love wearing stockings and garters. They take no more time to put on than pantyhose. I don't have much reason to wear them out.
However I have sets that I wear just because. When I had to wear something on my legs it was always stockings.
I have found that not all sets are well made, I have had on numerous occasions where the button was not right and so the clasp would not stay together right. Annoying.


A
 
Pantyhose, not fun or sexy. But garter belt and stockings, oh yeah. I slide my panties on last, in hopeful anticipation of a man sliding them back off. encounter with a man while I'm in stockings.

Great attitude. Try keeping the stockings and the heels on during the entire encounter.
 
I personally love wearing stockings and garters. They take no more time to put on than pantyhose. I don't have much reason to wear them out.
However I have sets that I wear just because. When I had to wear something on my legs it was always stockings.
I have found that not all sets are well made, I have had on numerous occasions where the button was not right and so the clasp would not stay together right. Annoying.


A

For me, a confirmed stocking lover, there is no sexier feel than nylon covered legs around my waist, upon my shoulders, around my face even. Keep them on during sex, absolutely. Hold-ups (thigh highs I believe!) are good but not quite the deal, the framing of the ass cheeks is a visual delight.

Quality - tip from over the years of trying and buying is metal clasps not plastic, and six straps keeps them in place better!

Geekgirl - let me know if you need a hand.. :)
 
Back
Top