Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, men in panties. Hot! Everyone should wear panties. Why do they have to be just for women?

Amen!! They look sexy on men, and i feel sexy wearing them!! Panties, NOT just for women.

They do look sexy on men. Sometimes men look sexier in them than women do.

I'm lucky enough to have a job at Victoria's Secret so I get to be around both men and panties all the time. Most men are there just buying lingerie for their wives, but every now and then we get men who come into the store, who when I ask them if they need help, let me know that they are there shopping for themselves and won't require my help. I love hearing that for two reasons, first is that it makes my job easier, because they don't need me to help them out by telling them what I think they'll like. The men who come in shopping for themselves come into the store already knowing what they want, because they know what will make them feel sexy. Also, I like it because I love it when men wear panties and I think it's the start of a great new trend. I just wish it'd catch on more.

I'm lucky enough to have a job at Victoria's Secret so I get to be around both men and panties all the time. Most men are there just buying lingerie for their wives, but every now and then we get men who come into the store, who when I ask them if they need help, let me know that they are there shopping for themselves and won't require my help. I love hearing that for two reasons, first is that it makes my job easier, because they don't need me to help them out by telling them what I think they'll like. The men who come in shopping for themselves come into the store already knowing what they want, because they know what will make them feel sexy. Also, I like it because I love it when men wear panties and I think it's the start of a great new trend. I just wish it'd catch on more.

/ swoon :D

how you been stranger

sounds like an ideal job for you

:kiss::kiss::devil: yeah

This in it's self is sexy. Would you be offended, say I'm in the store shopping for me, I say yes, I would like some help....but, I would like your opinion on how the look on me....')

a few more from yesterday :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20120527_201357.jpg
    IMG_20120527_201357.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20120527_201412.jpg
    IMG_20120527_201412.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20120527_201420.jpg
    IMG_20120527_201420.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 110
my experience

Just going to add my two cents in here.

In the past, when my girlfriend wasn't around I would occasionally put on her panties because I liked the feel of it and my cock was get extremely hard. She didn't know and I never ever went out in them, but I would do it for a few minutes and then take them off and move on with my life.

Recently, we made a bet about something and I ended up losing and the punishment was I had to do something embarrassing at some point of her choosing. Eventually we got there and she dared me to put on a pair of her panties. She knows I like panties but not to the point where I had ever worn them before.

So I acted all embarrassed and put them on and came out to her and to her surprise (and mine!) she got unbelievably turned on, soaked and we had crazy hot sex.

So now every once in awhile she'll ask me to put on another pair, and it has gotten to the point where my cock actually ripped a few pairs and that just turned her on every more.

That's my story. It doesn't make me feel less manly at all, if anything it makes me feel amazing that me wearing her panties can get her THAT excited.

I like pantyhose and panties, I will on occasion wear one or the other. I love the feel and the feeling I get when wearing.

The sex with my wife after I spent the day wearing is wonderful.

It doesn't really do anything for me, I like my men manly and assertive and panties don't make me think "manly and assertive". However if my partner wanted to wear them and it got him off, I'd give it a go. It turns me on knowing my partner is turned on. I'm sure there would be a time I'd want to do something he might not be into that much and it'd probably be more nasty too! :devil:

What a fantastic attitude. Thank you. I agree. It would be nice for others not to think we are weird for wearing them.

thank you

That is so nice to hear. I often wondered what women working in lingerie stores thought of men in panties. I'm sure most wouldn't be so pleased as you are, but it is refreshing to hear your side of things.

I would be too embarrassed to shop for myself at Victoria's Secret.

t.

red

have a really tight pair of red panties on !wish i had voyeur neighbor ! they would look awesome when i get them wet with the garden hose !

Thanks for saying things like this. I've been wearing panties for years and love it. Your attitude about it makes you a sexy woman in your own right.

just a little something i threw on
:eek: ;) :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20120528_122033.jpg
    IMG_20120528_122033.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20120528_122047.jpg
    IMG_20120528_122047.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 85
Here are some pics I took this morning, hope you like them :heart:

Attachments

• D5.jpg
    D5.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 116
  • D6.jpg
    D6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 97
  • D7.jpg
    D7.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 106
off to the daily grind....

maybe you might catch a glimpse of my panties someday?

Attachments

• IMG_20120530_082726.jpg
    IMG_20120530_082726.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20120530_082809.jpg
    IMG_20120530_082809.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20120530_082924.jpg
    IMG_20120530_082924.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.