The gift of... a demon?--closed to Katalynn

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
Closed to Katalynn

The campus was large, hosted a lot of students. The place was always buzzing, people on the go to get to classes, to meet there friends, to study. Everyone seemed to have a busy life, but Mag here, a small man, skinny, loser to the world, wore glasses, had shaggy hair, he looked around as he carried his laptop and books, your typical nerd. He watchee people through his glasses and ate his egg salad, he wished he could be good looking, be like the hero he was in World of Warcraft, his worgon warrior, strong, needed, handsome, wanted... he sighed as he saw a group of pretty women walk by, laughing, having a good time. What he would give to just have one of them. He sighed and than looked to his phone as he heard the alarm go off. He packed his things up and headed to the next class he had. He walked and ran into a few guys in his class, they laughed and made fun of him, always he was one to get picked on, nothing ever changed after he graduted from highschool. He sat through his next class and was in a daze as he thought of girls being with him, doing sexy naughty things to him, just being nice to him... he sighed as he saw class was over, he left the class and started to walk to the dorm rooms, he got home and let his bookbag fall to the ground, he sighed as he walked over to his desk and set his laptop down. "Alyssa, up and at em baby." His computer fired up and a female voice greeted him "master you are home, welcome back, would you like to hear the news? Get started on your dailes in WOW? How about some porn to watch?" Mag just smiled as he walked into the kitchen where his cat was laying on the counter, she was a orange tabby, really sweet, he stroked her, hearing her purr and than his other smaller cat came out and wanted attentionx it was a small cat, black with white ears. He patted the cats head and gotnthem food. "Alyssa, put some music on please." Music came on, a relaxing regee song about a beach in hawaii. Mag smiled as he poured water and there food.

Magnes was a genius on the computer, he made the voice interface from Iron Man, he programmed that himself, she was not as advanced.as Jarvis, no AI, but soon. Than he would have a real friend, digital, but someone that at least wants to talk to him. He sat down at his PC and opened WOW, he saw things and saw he had mail, he clicked it and saw these strange ingredients and a ritual to preform, he was confused, he has never seen a quest like this, he went out and farmed got the ingredients and did what the game told him, suddenly his black cat scratched his finger and bit him, drawing blood. "Ow... Lucy... what was that for?" He saw a drop of his blood spill to the floor, and both his cats watched, the screen glowed and he saw his worgon warrior start to chant at a altar that he never seen in the game. "What the hell..." a beam ahotnforth from his screen, right from the pentagram that now showed on his screen, Mag was confused and scared "Alyssa, shut down!" Her voice went strange, sounded demonic, Mag stood up and the the beam hit his head and heart as he screamed out, he fell back on his back and soon saw darkness, was he dead? He could smell sulphar, but still saw darkness.

What just happened?
 
The demon world had its up and downs. Especially for a succubus, the upside is the simple idea that she can play with anything she wanted to and demons can typically last for a VERY long time. The downside is, well, it gets boring after while. Humans were always fun to play with, however it has been centuries since one has been foolish enough to summon her. There were rumors running around that humans have gotten smart over time, which for her experience with them, was extremely difficult for her to believe. Humans were pitiful and weak, even with age and time.

It became the religious freaks that truly stole the magic from humans, time of the witch hunts and extinguishing black magic users mostly is what did it. After that....... life in the underworld became very dull. Every once in a while a demon would be able to escape and cause trouble in the human realms, sadly for a demon such as a Succubus, they need to be summoned, there is no other way.

Today just happened to be one of the more boring days, even while fooling around with the hellhounds and imps, fucking their little brains out, Sazzalia was bored. She tried to join them, instead just made the hellhounds fuck the poor helpless imps, their little squeals of pain as the huge hellhound raped their tiny little asses always amused her. Even funnier when the hellhounds knotted inside the imps, the imps were so small that the hounds had no choice but to walk around with a dangling, screaming imp stuck to their cocks. This always made her laugh... no matter how boring the day got.

All the sudden however, the world around her faded into a misty black cloud and at first she thought it was odd. Summoning clouds were typically red or purple depending on the wizard, this one is black. Soon Sazzalia found herself in a strange room once the cloud faded, as always it made her a little dizzy being summoned took quite a bit of energy from both the wizard and demon. In this case, it appeared to have taken a lot more from the wizard, seeing how he is out cold on the floor.

Though, she looked around noticed there is no summoning ring, she isn't bound to a particular spot in the room. The funny looking thing on the desk made some noises and she saw the alter and summoning ring inside the strange pictured box.... yet... that isn't how one is suppose to summon her? It looked like art... not reality? Shaking her head and looked around some more while petting the black cat that bit him without much thought to.

""What is going on here? He is no wizard? Just a puny human?"

Looked down at the unconscious fool, lifted up his right hand where the cat bit him and noticed the strange pattern marking it left. With a heavy sigh she dropped the hand full of disappointment.

"It looks like you are my Master after all."

Letting the black cat go Sazzalia examined this fool a little more and suddenly things started to click in her head. That playful glint shimmered in her white eyes with one snap of her fingers, his clothes vanished.

"I'm going to have fun with you.... human..."

Another snap, he was laying down on the bed naked and she slowly crawled onto the bed between his legs and started to lick at his balls. The red wings folded down against her back, tail twitching wildly as his scent filled the air around her. The hunger within her grew more intense when he finally started to get hard for her and soon he would wake up to find his cock in the mouth of a blue demon.
 
Mag dreamt as he lay unconscious, he saw his parents, they were smiling, laughing playing with him in an empty field, full of flowers and grass, spinning him. Mag laughed like any child would, he saw the pentagram necklaces his parents wore, strange symbols etched into the necklace as he laughed. They walked with him, in the dream he could not understand what they were saying, but they were speaking to him, suddenly the sky turned red, the field turned to fire, burning up the flowers and grass, his parents stood infront of him, protecting him from something, than they were gone and Mag awoke, feeling something, his eyes shot open and he didn't know what was going on. He looked aroundx his heart was racing, his blood pumping, he moaned out than as he felt his penis was rock hard and in the mouth of...

"Mmmm hey... what... what are... oh my god..."

He moaned again and fought to keep his eyes open, he saw the red wingsx he saw the tail, her horns, her blue skin...

"Suc... suc..."

He moaned again as he felt his balls tighten and his cum shot out from his cock, filling her mouth. He gasped for air as he groaned out. A river of cum shot from his cock, there was a strong power from his cum, tasted the essence of him in it. Mag tried to focus his breathing, calming himself as he saw her.

"Is this some kind of prank? Where are the cameras?"

He looked around and nothing was different, he saw his cats staring at him, Lucy looked so worried, but Trinity was just grinning it seemed. Mag pulled back from this woman, he looked harder at her, it couldn't be real. Demons didn't really exist.

"Explain yourself, what the hell is going on?"

He was confused, he did not want to think this was real.
 
Sazzalia watched with pure delight as this young man struggled to comprehend what was happening. "Suc... suc..." became a sweet song in her ears and that's exactly what she did, drinking his seed with eagerness. It suddenly reminded her of a wizard long lost and forgotten to this world, this boy must be part of that blood line. Though, that didn't matter now, those were questions for later, right now....... She was laughing on the inside, grinning at the confused he fell into.

On the outside however, she licked her liips giving him a slightly pouty look, almost sad.

"Did Master not appreciate his orgasm? I can try again if you like Master? I just want to please you."

With that she moved forward with him in attempts to suck him off again, noticing that he is still very hard.
 
He was still shocked as she held onto his cock, her hand felt like a satin glove, her eyes were drinking him in, he got lost in her sexy eyes. His cock throbbed in her hand. He was still very nervous, he wanted to go forward with things. This had to be a dream, something like this could not happen, it was too unreal.

"Yes, please your master, let master see those beautiful tits, please master with those."

He smiled as he knew this was a dream and he could do anything to her. He moaned as he felt her hand still stroking his cock. This was a good dream.

"Mmm my little succubus... rub my cock over your nipples, let me hear how my cock pleases you."

Mag grinned as he watched her.
 
She smiled when he gave her permission to 'try' again and this time with instructions. It surprised her that he picked up on things so quickly, normally the puny ones like him struggle a little more. These times were different though, the strange items in the room proved that it has been far too long since the last time she was in the realm of man.

"As you wish Master"

Sazzalia stood up tall on her knees and showed off the full firm breasts while teasing her own nipples, putting on a little show for him. Her breasts are just big enough for her to lick and suck on each nipple, making them grow into hard little nubs. Slowly she slid back down and wrapped those soft, pillowy breasts around his hard cock. Once more her mouth wrapped around the tip while using her breasts to massage the rest of the length.

The taste still lingered from when he came and this time she savored that taste, feeding off the power it created like it was candy. It seemed so familiar to her and yet she couldn't quite place from where, Sazzalia knew this essence all to well, it was one of her favorite Master's of the past. The bloodline name fell from memory when she was sent back to the demon world, names and faces are normally erased from the demon to prevent hunting for a particular human.

The taste however, that is a different story, that is something she remembers and Sazzalia wanted more of it!

"Does this please you Master?"
 
He moaned out so loud as she wrapped her soft tits around his hard cockm. It felt so good, like two marshmallows were pressed against his cock, the way she massaged his cock, she could make him cum just like that. He bit his lip to hold back his orgasm. But when he felt her mouth take in the head of his cock it was like heaven, the intense pleasure she brought him. It would take a zen master to be able to hold out, and Mag was no master at anything. He moaned out as he gripped onto the sheets, he was not going to last, he felt a bit embarresed that he could not hold out longer, but she was a succubus, she knew how to pleasure men. But this was a dream after all, he had to get control.

He looked into her white eyes and again got lost, he moaned out and again felt the cum gush from his hard cock into her mouth, he tensed up and he was able to pull back enough to shoot it between her tits, the geyser sending the cum onto her face and over the beautiful breasts she had. He calmed himself and looked to her as she tried to milk as much as she could from him, his cock still hard as he panted.

"Mmm my little demoness, I must be really horny to have a dream like this, I thought you were a succubus, why don't I see your tail pleasuring yourself or you tongue grow long and wrap around my cock?" He grinned as he said that, taunting her to display some of her powers, he watched a lot of hentai to seen things and he had a huge imagination. He watched her. "What is your name? I would like to know what to call you." He was not afraid, he thought this was a dream after all.
 
She listened to him while licking all the cum off with her fingers, swirling a snake like tongue around each cum soaked digit. That tongue did as he requested and wrapped around his throbbing cock, licking the remainder of cum clean.

"This is no dream Master. You summoned me to this realm."

Taking his hand with the marking on it and held it up to him, then showed him the same mark on her right shoulder to prove it. While she did this however, her tail slithered around and drove into her hungry pussy upon his request to do so. The serpent tongue gripped tightly around the cock and teased along the cum soaked balls.

"I did not do these things because you hadn't given me permission until now. If it pleases you, you can watch me cum for you Master."

Since her tongue is distracted and busy toying with his cock, her voice spoke within his mind instead of verbally. He can see the mark that she showed him started to glow and he can feel her feeding off the sexual energy he provided. What he didn't know though is that she can't drain him since he is the Master, although she can play mind games and make it feel as if she can do that.

"What do you wish of me Master? Would you like me to cum for you?"
 
He saw her eagerly licking his cum up, she loved it. He grinned as he thought that was so sexy. The way she sat there turned him on. She said this was not a dream and showed him the mark on his hand now. This shocked him a bit. He shook his head amd than moaned out as her tongue wrapped around his cock, he looked to her.

"So you are mine, and cannot hurt me?"

He looked to her and saw how her tail was pleasuring herself now at his request. Her pussy was so wet, it called to him.

"Are you not supposed to make deals, for my soul right? Or is that something they got wrong. He moved and her tongue let loose his cock, than he got between her legs.

"I want to double stuff your cunt demon, pleasure yourself as my cock pleases you, my cum fuels you right? Can you make my wishes come true, I mean you have already fulfilled a major wish."

He let his cock slide into her, he felt her tail inside of her as he slid past it, he grabbed onto her tail and stroked it like his own cock, to see if she was like in the hentai movies.
 
It took some focus to answer the many questions that kept flooding her ears, naturally all humans had questions, however they normally asked them while she was still bound in the summoning circle. Not while filling her with a very well endowed cock! She didn't remember humans being this big, it felt great buried in her throat. Although having it stretch and fill her eager, tight pussy felt even better.

"My name is of your choosing Master.... I am called... Sazzalia in my realm..... but it is your choice to change that.... No, I can not harm the one I am bound to....I... I.."

Her back arched sharply, raising her ass higher in the air as the first of her orgasms rippled through her. The tail pulsed and thrusts against his thrusts, in a constant flow of stimulation. The stroking he did felt so incredible that it caused her eyes to roll shut with such pleasure, every inch of her tail is very sensitive and one of her greatest weakness.

"I feed off.... sexual energy Master... not the seed itself.... "

The other questions he had she couldn't remember right then, failing to answer him about some strange deal for his soul..... or something... there was another question... something, about granting wishes? She couldn't remember anymore as a few more rippling orgasms rushed through her, the stimulation to her tail became to much to hold back and answer him any longer.

.....ooohhh that feels soo good.... Master... don't stop.....
 
He felt her orgasm ripple through her body. He still did not believe this was real. Something like this, just didn't happen to him. He groaned as she clamped down on his cock, she was making him feel so good, he stroked her tail harder, jerking her tail off he was quite good at, for he spent a lot of time jerking himself off. He wondered, he raised her tail up to his mouth and first he kissed over her smooth tail, he watched for her reaction, he let his tongue lick up and down her tail as he jerked it off with his other hand. He moved his cock hard into her pussy, god did it feel so good, her pussy felt like a million tiny hands stroking and gripping his cock. She was the best sex partner.

He looked to her.

"Sazzalia... mmm god you are going to make me cum... mmm"

He let loose, filling her tight pussy up with his hot seed. He slumped back as he felt so drained.

"Sazzalia... I like that name... but how about we call you Alice... is that ok lover?"

He didn't want to offend her, she was a demon after all.

"How can you assure me that this is not a dream, im sorry, but things like this don't happen to me of all people."

He sighed as he saw her laying there naked, cum leaking from her pussy.
 
She growled with so much pleasure feeling his tongue teasing her tail, the stroking was a strange sensation, though the effects were the same as she came so hard from it. Naturally she wasn't done with him just yet, in fact she has just begun playing with her new Master. While he laid there one the bed, she lazily crawled in between his legs and started to lick him clean. Making him last longer will no doubt be something she will work on.

"If you like my name, why change it Master? And do I really like a pitiful little Alice to you? Every Alice I have ever met were weak. A previous Master.... that your scent reminds me of.... used call me Leia for short. If your prefer that."

She wasn't in any position to really question him, though he did ask how she liked that name. A purple mist formed around her fingers as she teased his balls, instantly getting him hard once again. Only this time, no matter how many times he cums, he won't go soft until she is done or he passes out from exhaustion.

"I do not know to prove that this is real to you Master. Perhaps if we go outside, you can see it for yourself. Though, no one will see me unless you allow it. Them seeing you however, will let you know you are awake. Will it not?"

The whole time she kept teasing his rock hard cock with her tongue, snaking it around the length and flicking over the top, tasting the left over cum. It has been far too long since she's played with a human and she couldn't get enough of his energy, it truly was like a drug for her.

Did you ask about wishes? I am no gene Master, I can not give you your hearts desire as in Materialistic things. However, I can make anyone obsess over you, crawl at your feet if you so desire. Can even change how you look. I can not make anyone truly fall in love with you. I just wake their lusts and desires."
 
He shook his hands and looked sorry.

"No, no, I love your name, I just thought a shorter name would be more convenient is all."

He sighed as she said she could not grant wishes. He moaned out and looked to her.

"You really are insatiable, but...mmmm"

Her tongue was working at his cock, he moaned out as he was rock hard."

"I dont know how much more I can give... Leia... ohhh fuck that feels so good... what have you done..."

He groaned as she let her tongue lick over his cock. He kept his eyes on her, bot wanting to miss a thing
 
Sazzalia only watched and listened to her new Master, the way things appear, he was a virgin before she came along. Recalling how he stroked her tail, the assumption that he did that quite often with himself crossed her thoughts. Right now she wasn't trying to get him off, only teasing the hell out of him, wondering just how long he can truly last if she didn't allow him to cum. So far, he has been releasing far too soon and she is determined to fix that little 'issue'.

She didn't speak for a while as she lazily licked and tormented his cock. He made it easy to look into his soul, to find his deepest desires, to see the man he wished to be. Once more the purple mist formed around her fingertips as she lightly trailed down his chest, letting the purple mist sink into his flesh.

"You will give more than you think..... Just as I will give more in return..."

He can feel the changes throughout his body, his eye sight perfecting which made the glasses blurry, his hair grew a little longer and became more silkier than ever. Muscles grew and replaced the scrawny little man that he is. Though she couldn't make him look like the artwork on the strange box she saw, but he did look more pleasing to the eye.

"Tell me Master.... What do you desire most? Do you wish to have all the females lusting after you? Do you desire to have more sex than your little heart can handle? What does Master desire I wonder?"

She saw that desire hidden in soul, but she wanted to know if he knew his own desires, needed to hear him say it before she can make it happen. If it is within her power of course. Slowly she began to suck on his cock, taking it in so deep down her throat with such ease and held it there while listening to his answers, using her throat to massage the entire length.
 
There is was again, that purple mist. He saw where her finger was going.

"Wha..wha are you doing...?"

He was scared for a moment and when she put it to his chest, he felt the change, the muscles growing, contorting, but he felt no pain... he watched as his vision went blurry, he took his glasses off, he could see perfectly clear. This was her power, well one of her powers. He must not have looked good enough for her, so she wanted to change that.

She asked that question, he looked to her as she seemed to be looking into his very soul. He closed his eyes and breathed deep. His mark glowed and he sat up from bed, and he than got out of bed, he looked to her. She was a gift from the heavens it seemed, she was what he wanted, not only someone to make love to, but a companion it seemed. He let her know that, sure what man didn't want all the women lusting after him, but he never had that experience before. What would he do with a harem of women though, he only had one cock.

"You know what I desire, you are here Sazzalia, you are what I desire, what am I to do with multiple women? I can barely pleasure you..."

He looked at himself in the mirror, saw what she did.

"Oh... does the way my body looks please you. I did not please you before?"

He wanted to know what she desired from him, what did she think of him, her master.
 
It surprised her that he got up from the bed instead of enjoying the attention she provided. Though, he is the Master after all, who is she to argue. His words however, they confused her, she is a demon made to pleasure others, she had no wants or desires of her own. Though, she watched him looking in the mirror, of course smiling at the bobbing hard cock as he walked around. With a soft sigh, she rolled onto her back, letting her wings vanish from sight as she thought about his questions.

"I changed the way you appear because it is what I saw within you. I saw that you did not like how you appeared. I can change you back if you desire Master. I apologize for not asking first, please, do not be upset with me."

It didn't truly answer his question of whether or not it pleased her for that question didn't matter to her. She fell silent for a moment, thinking over what he had said, things like he desired her, that he can barely pleasure her let alone multiple women.

"You summoned me into this realm Master. My desires belong to you, what you desire is my command as long as it within my power. If you wish to please multiple women, I can make that happen.

She looked over at him curiously the more she thought about what she saw within his soul, compared to his words, it wasn't her that he desired. It was to not be lonely, she just happened to be here and he said things that he thought she wanted to hear. With a little sigh, she snapped her fingers and the new look he had gained disappeared into the scrawny man and his cock instantly went limp, forcing him to chose what he wanted.

"I can not remain in this realm forever Master. My time is limited and if I stay beyond that time, I will be lost to this realm and remain here as a pitiful human. Is that what you desire? To take who I am away from me and trap me here in this realm? I do not share the emotions that humans do, I can not love you like a human female can."

She knew these were things that he did not want to hear, however they were true and she didn't like giving humans those kinds of false hopes.
 
Everything changed back than, he looked back to her as she lay there.

"Wait... you can't leave me Sazzalia, you are the first woman, to ever show me attention... how can you tell me that your time is limited, how much time do I have and what can I do to extend your time."

She saw all the years of loneliness, all the times girls laughed at him, rejected even his company, not wanting to sit next to him on the bus, not wanting to be near him in class, all cruel acts. He walked back to her.

"I am your master right? Than I command you to stay with me, don't make me be alone."

He kissed her than, passion, desperation, desire all flooded into her from him, she felt everything. He pulled back.

"I want you to stay, demon form, I do not want to make you unhappy, I want you to be you, but mine."

He kissed her lips again, sloppy and unskilled his lips were, but full of desire.
 
She laughed at his desperation to keep her, knowing that it truly isn't her that he desired, any other woman in this situation would have brought out the same reaction. She accepted the sloppy, very unskilled kiss before pushing him back a little, still laughing at the reaction. Though, he more than likely would think it was him personally she laughed at.

"Slow down Master, I have more than enough time to spend with you in this realm. There is no need for you to worry about such things. However, your command is not for you to make I'm afraid. That isn't in my power.

She failed to tell him how he might be able to keep her, that would be for another time when he is less desperate and not foolish enough to make rash choices. After all, he would be dealing with a demon far more cunning than she is, one wrong wording and it's over!

"Take me out Master. I wish to see your world. Your castle here has many strange things in it, I wish to learn more about your world."
 
He smiled at her, he went and got dressed, putting on a simple black tshirt and blue jeans, he put his glasses back on as he grabbed his baseball cap. He looked to her.

"Ok, we can go and get something to eat, than maybe I can take you to a movie or something like that, maybe go to the park, or the beach. Oh..."

He sighed as he looked to her.

"I don't have a car, I spend all my money on school... so we will have to catch the bus, hope that is ok."

He grabbed his keys and wallet as he looked to her.

"Are you going to put some clothes on? Stay in demon form, wings and tail might be a little... scary? And the horns? He shook his head, not wanting to offend her."

He sighed again as he went to the door, waiting for her.
 
She looked towards him each time he sighed, noticing just how depressed he truly is in life and he thinks she is going to up and leave him any second. With that she just shook her head and smiled, thinking to herself that this Master will take some work.

"I do not know how the females if this realm look, I had planned on going invisible until I found out. The last time I was in this realm, there were elves in the world. Do they still exist?"

Naturally the answer ended up being no. Noticing some magazines, more artwork it looked like, grinning that they were sexual in nature, she found an outfit on one of the henti girls. In another magazine is where she chose the form from. The form a little shorter than her natural form, hair remained the same length turning from white to red with purple highlights.

The dressing took a while, ending with knee high boots that laced up the sides, thigh stockings that resembled the night sky, short mini leather skirt and a leather corset top. The skirt just barely covered her ass and form fitted tightly around her hips, if she bends down the person looking would get a peep show.

"Does this form please you Master?"

Of course the horns, wings and tail all vanished from view and she went to him, kissing him the correct way and took a hold of his arm. She was slightly surprised that he wanted to remain looking the way he does, considering what she saw hidden in his desires to appear differently. Though, it didn't bother her either, he is the Master and can look however he wished.

"Do not be sad Master, I will take good care of you. And I do not care where we go, or how we get there. I do not even know what a car or a bus is. Or movies for that matter."
 
He saw her change, and change she did. His mouth dropped open and he fell back to his chair.

"How did you go from super hot, to even hotter..."

He did notice she looked through some of his hentai mags, he walked over to her and circled her, taking in her every feature. How could someone want something other than her, she was perfect, in every way. She kissed him than and he moaned and just about melted from the kiss, his cock was rock hard as she kissed him, he let his tongue dance with hers, pressing against it, feeling it with his, his hands went to fondle her breasts, again rushed and a little rough, he looked into her eyes to see if hers was open or closed. He continued the kiss as he pulled away.

"You... Sazzalia... we will never leave if we go on like that... come on sexy..."

He took her hand and led her through the building, he was being stared at, people were shocked when they saw him with a woman, yet alone a perfect 20! A few guys said "Hey Mag, how much was she, mind if we get in on the action, your dime." Mag sighed as he hurried out of the building, a few of the guys followed them, jocks to be exact, but they stayed a distance away, seeing what Mag and his lovely are doing. Mag took Sazzalia to the bus stop and he sat down, looking to her.

"This is a bus stop, public transportation to those that don't drive, a large vehicle, there!"

He pointed to the bus as it rode by, he told her about cars and how they worked, Mag was very smart. The two that followed them were behind them at the stop, Mag did not even realize. He just explained how the world was, filled with hate, greed, lust. Mag saw a elderly woman carrying a lot of bags than, he quickly rose to his feet and ran over to her and helped her, she was trying to get to a cab. He came back a few minutes later as the two jocks were now in front of Sazzalia.

"Hey babe, what you doing with that pipsqueek Maggie for? Why don't you come back to our room and we can have some fun, its on him right?"

They laughed and Mag sighed, he knew this would happen, what was he to do now. There was a lot people didn't know about Mag and he really did not want to show it now. Mag tapped the huge football player on the shoulder.

"Hey guys, can you leave my... friend alone, I am just taking her to get some food, maybe catch a movie, can you guys please..."

He sounded so weak, so pathetic, the two jocks laughed at him as one pushed him back and to his ass, the jock was shocked that he had to push so hard, like Mag had resistance to him, but he seemed to fly to the ground as if he threw himself. The jock shook it off and turned back to Sazzalia, they again tried to get her to go back to there place, one even put his hand around her shoulders and leaned in for a kiss. Mag stayed on the ground, watching this, he was getting very jealous, very angry, but something held him back.

His morals
 
Sazzalia followed and listened to everything he had to tell her and much of this new world became a bit overwhelming. Especially the lack of forest lands, it is all sky scrapers, vehicles, over crowded with people, streets instead of dirt paths. The castles looked very strange to her as well, making her to wonder about the Kings that ruled today, why they would want such plain looking castles. However, she kept silent and did her best to keep her hands to herself when walking passed people. Though, naturally, she couldn't help playing with one or two here and there, looking back to see two complete strangers making out in the open as if they were lovers.

The two jocks didn't go unnoticed either, she has been watching them very intently from the start knowing their kind and knowing they won't leave anytime soon. Once her Master went to help the elder female out, the jocks made their move, something she had been expecting all the along. Watching and listening to them with a smile, of course she didn't accept how they treated her Master, yet in his eyes, it must of appeared differently.

Sazzalia kissed the second jock that wasn't pushing her Master around, whispering into his ear which brought out a huge grin to his face. When she kissed him again, only her Master could see the light blue energy pouring from the jocks lips into hers. Her eyes lit up from the energy she fed from, feeling the wild rush of lust burning with freshness. By the time the second jock came back to her, she did the same thing to him, kissing him with such desire and the energy poured from his lips as well.

Both her hands snaked down their pants as she kept kissing both of them, naturally she didn't care who is watching this scene, watching as their pants dropped to the ground around their ankles, showing off their average sized hard cocks.

"Why wait? We can have some fun right here, however, I wish to have a little show first. It takes..... certain... things to get me aroused."

Her Master would notice that she didn't allow them to touch her at all, in fact their hands were all over each other instead. Soon she stepped back from them as they started to kiss each other, within seconds one went down to his knees and began to pleasure his friend, right there in front of everyone. People were holding up funny looking items, some flashed other did not, of course she didn't know what that meant for the jocks.

After the jocks were having some fun...... although, not quite what they had in mind.... Sazzalia went back to her Master, straddled over his lap and leaned forward, the position gave the world a nice little view while kissing her Master. Eventually she stood up and helped him up as well, smiling just as the first jock groaned loudly, filling his friends mouth with cum.

"Shall we go now Master.... that's our bus isn't it? I don't think they will follow us for a while, they are going to be busy for.... sometime.... No one gets to treat my Master with such disrespect and get away with it. When they snap out of it, they won't know how it all happened or why."
 
Mag watched this all happen, first he felt a bit jealous, than he saw the pitsome of what she had planned all along. He had to stop himself from taking pics of this, he was not one to do things like that, but oh did it feel good to see those guys get what was coming to them. He looked to Sazzalia and she told him what she had to say. He couldnt believe it, he had someone to stand up for him, never in his life has he had that before, and a woman... demon or not.

"Yes, thank you Leia, lets go."

He shook his head and walked onto the bus with her, he paid for them both and he went to sit down, he looked to Sazzalia and smiled as she sat next to him.

"So what kind of food do you like? There is a bunch of different types of food, as well of movies."

He explained to her all about movies and types of food. Men were all staring at her, lusting for her body, dreaming of having sex with her. Mag was just happy to have company.
 
"Pizza sounds good Master. Lets go for Pizza!!"

She didn't care about the men staring at her, in fact she thrived on the attention of it all, not caring if they were old, young, ugly, sexy.... humans were all the same to her.... food or puppets. Granted, certain types did have different tastes in energy, so far she much preferred her Masters over what she smelled in this bus.

In front of everyone, she straddled herself onto his lap and began kissing her Master, letting the world know she belonged to him. Before he could respond, she had him hard and he could feel his pants coming undone. Though, little did he know, no one could see what was happening between her legs as she straddled him and she kept kissing him so he couldn't protest.

"I know you were jealous of those fools earlier Master. I belong to you though, I would never betray you Master."

He would notice that the people around them were making out with each other, strangers or lovers, it did not matter to her. The couple next to them were practically ripping their clothes off and he had her bent over the seat ready to pound into her.

"I need to feel my Masters cock again... Please.. Master... fuck me again..."


Sazzalia gave him no time to respond, she knew if he had time he would deny her in front of all these people, however they were all distracted, even the bus driver was getting a blow job from some virgin, book worm of a girl. The whole bus smelled of sex, groaning and whimpers filled the bus. All for her Masters pleasure.... Or so she hoped... It happened so quickly that he honestly didn't know what was happening, or how.

Sazzalia shifted a little and impaled herself onto his hard and now free cock before he could answer, soon her hips rolled against him, grinding her clit against his pants. The girl that sat behind them was banged hard and her mouth ended up right at his ear, whimpering out each of her orgasms, suckling on his ear and neck.
 
It was all happening so quickly, her on top of him, he looked around the bus and saw the lust of the people awaken, he moaned into the kiss , her lips were so soft, so inviting to him, he kissed her back and wondered if this was obe of her powers. He thought in his mind.

"So this is another power, you can imbue lust to people, just being around you?"

He moaned as he felt her slide down onto his cock, it was so warm and tigjt as she took his whole length into her depths. He looked into her eyes and moaned out as she fucked him.

"Yes... fuck me Leia... ride me like a stallion"

He spanked her ass as he kissed over her tits, pulling the corset down and exposing her large rack. His hands squeezed her ass, moaning as he captured a nipple in his mouth, his tongue circling around her hard nipple. He reached and felt her tail was there, just could not be seen, he grasped it and again started to stroke it at the base, knowing she liked it.
 
Back
Top