Eating Your Own Cum

I love eating out a woman before and after. sadly my oppertunites have been few and far between as of late. i have eaten my own cum many of times but i think it tastes better when its been freshly deposited deep in a pussy and i have to work it out with my tounge. Gently nibbleing sucking and licking till its all gone, course usualy when that happens i'm ready to fill it back up again! i also love to share this feast with my lover,if she is willing. this whole fascanation start with my one ex and she was obsessed with sucking my cock afterwards especially if i came inside her. I never really thought id like the taste of my own cum till she once when it was all said and down and she was finished sucking me clean she fingered her pussy and fed me her wet juices and then kissed me and shoved a mouthfull of our mixed fluids deep into my mouth and ive been hooked ever since.


Annnd now i'm craving it and i'm all alone ugh, Figures! lol oh well

Wow, very hot! Sorry to hear that you're all alone. I hope you have the opportunity to soon!

I totally agree with you though, I do think it tastes best when it's mixed with her juices. Although for pure sensuality I am still partial to snowballing after she has licked, stroked and sucked a large load into her mouth, followed by watching her slowly move up to my body, bringing her lips up to mine, gently coaxing my mouth open with her tongue and feeling the fluid, kept hot in her mouth, slide into my own. Her tongue on mine working every bit that she can into my mouth before I swallow. It just feels so intimate, passionate and my wife and I both have expressed that we wish we could kiss like that forever when we do that.

My wife likes to tease me on occasion how much she loves it that I like to swallow more than she does, and in truth I can't disagree!
 
Ive done this a couple of times with some old gfs. but one time i sent a video of me jaking off then licking up my own cum for this girl and.she absolutley loved it. she then sent me a video of her having an orgasm. she kept telling me how that was the sexiest thing she has seen.
 
I'm feeling the need, maybe I'll be laying nude, handcuffed ready for her tonight...maybe she'll repeat her last performance, she has talked about doing it again. I think she liked it as much as I did. (Or she'll get the baby oil and spend at least 45 mins of non-stop pumping me to a slow intense orgasm, a speciality of hers).
 
Food with Cum

I love the thought of my cum being swallowed and not just from a blow job!

Seeing cum on food and knowing some one is enjoying my cum has always been such a turn on! Has anyone else had any experience of it? Any guys use cum in cooking? Any women put there who enjoy a little extra seasoning?

It would be great to hear other people's experiences, if I'm not alone that is :)
 
I had an ex that was addicted to cum. She had to have it everyday. She'd do shots of it or put it on her cereal. It's very hot to see.
 
Mmmmmm. I swear I've never thought about this. The idea that my cum could be enjoyed on, or in, food, just gave me a boner! Nice!
 
I once came all over a Boston cream donut. The girl I was with devoured the whole thing like she hadn't eaten in days. Very hot.
 
slightly different take

i was drinking with an ex gf

she jerked me off into a shot glass and drank it all

:)

very hot to watch
 
One of my ex's once jacked me off into some jello and then we both ate it. It was pretty hot I have to say.
 
Just thinking

I had an ex that was addicted to cum. She had to have it everyday. She'd do shots of it or put it on her cereal. It's very hot to see.

Jussi thinking about cumming in my breakfast now what do you think?

:heart:
 
I remember Daniel tosh mentioning a book of cum filled recipes on his show tosh.0
.... I heard it was legit.... I think it was natural harvest but I'm not even 100% sure about the name.......also one time when I was still in high school I remember my mom was making coffee and I "came" into the water that she put into the coffee maker... I did it as a mildly hilarious joke and it wasn't particular turn on or turn off to me.. You know....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top