Fleshlight Fun

When I first saw this post, I thought it said "Flashlight Fun," and I thought, what the hell is that?

*lol* Ever play flashlight tag as a kid?

Now, the challenge is... can we make up an adult game called "Fleshlight Tag?" I'm starting to imagine a bunch of women armed with Fleshlights chasing naked men around. Maybe the rule is he's "tagged" once you get it all the way down to the hilt...? :cool:

Could be fun. Now, who brought the drinks? :D

I want to get one of these for my husband so I can blindfold him and we can role play another woman and switch between me riding him and then the fleshlight. I'd like to get one of the fake pussy ones so I can rub my juices on it and put that up to is mouth during the "fake threesome" so he can pretend to eat a pussy while I ride him!!! Ooh what fun!!!

Hmm...that does sound fun! :)

Last edited:
When I first saw this post, I thought it said "Flashlight Fun," and I thought, what the hell is that? I guess I need some new reading glasses.

After watching the videos, I said to myself, "Oh my god, I've never heard of such a thing." And, I thought I knew a lot. I guess there's always more to learn, right?

I've always been jealous that women had all the toys. I thought where are the boy toys, I want to play, too! Well, here's the answer. I'll have to get me one! ;)

If you do get one, please write up a naughtily descriptive report for all of your friends @ Lit :devil:

I never heard of a fleshlight until last summer when it was mentioned in a story here on Lit. I wish I could remember the name of it. It wasn't a great story, but I remember it because it was the first time I heard the word 'fleshlight'.

The general thrust of the story was a woman who was cheating with a guy who had a much bigger cock, poor hubby was small. So the lady got a fleshlight and took the inside part out of the hard 'flash light' type case and put it inside herself so that hubby could feel something when he had sex with her. I think eventually she told hubby about her lover.

I don't remember anything else about the story, but I imagine that in the end he eventually wasn't even allowed to get that close to his wife, but was limited to the fleshlight alone.

I thought that the story was far fetched, and only remember it because of the fleshlight. I had to stop reading and do a search to find out what it was. LOL.

I never heard of a fleshlight until last summer when it was mentioned in a story here on Lit. I wish I could remember the name of it. It wasn't a great story, but I remember it because it was the first time I heard the word 'fleshlight'.

The general thrust of the story was a woman who was cheating with a guy who had a much bigger cock, poor hubby was small. So the lady got a fleshlight and took the inside part out of the hard 'flash light' type case and put it inside herself so that hubby could feel something when he had sex with her. I think eventually she told hubby about her lover.

I don't remember anything else about the story, but I imagine that in the end he eventually wasn't even allowed to get that close to his wife, but was limited to the fleshlight alone.

I thought that the story was far fetched, and only remember it because of the fleshlight. I had to stop reading and do a search to find out what it was. LOL.

And what was your impression of the fleshlight when you did the research? That it was goofy? hot? meh? Did it make you want one of your own?

I'll have to do a search for fleshlight stories...never thought about that!

I got to get me one of these!! Id love to put on a show for you if I ever get one

Oh, I want to watch a guy use one up close and personal :devil:

I have a friend that enjoys jacking off for me as much as I enjoy watching him. I'm going to show him some of the videos and suggest he get one.

He is one lucky man!! :)

Just ordered my crystal transparent mouth Fleshlight. Will be here by Friday. Can't wait. Will post a pic : ).

The other fun to be had is sitting back when you're done and watching your cum drip slowly back out... Messy, but fun :)

Love watching a guy with these. A guy we cam with once in a while uses one, gets me smiling every time! Great videos too!

Tifani

xxxcellent selections. enjoyed everyone, especially 2 and 4. :devil:

Thanks, BW. I thought you might like the triple threat vid :)

Have you tried anything like that with the two you have?

Like your own little FFM :devil:

Just ordered my crystal transparent mouth Fleshlight. Will be here by Friday. Can't wait. Will post a pic : ).

Yes!! I can't wait to see the pics! Will you also write a salacious review for any guys that might be thinking about owning one...and for the women that think this is hot! :heart:

My girlfriend likes to watch me jerk off and I love her watching. I may have to get one of these for us both to enjoy.

Back