Spiro and the Elven Princess (Closed for Virgininneed)

NiccoloBenoit

Experienced
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Posts
82
It had been a full three years since the elven revelation that led the world into the darkness of war. The elven King Arminas had recognized the need for cooperation between humans and elves and exposed elven society to the human civilization.

Deforestation and disease had pushed elven existence to the brink of extinction. In a desperate attempt save his race, King Arminas sought an audience with the most influential humans in the world. A partnership between humans and elves was the only hope and a meeting was set.
However the humans betrayed the elven king and the meeting was an ambush. After revealing the identities and location of all elven tribes, King Arminas was captured, tortured and eventually killed for anatomical evaluation by the human council of leaders.

One by one the humans snuffed out the elven tribes throughout the world. Most elves went willingly into captivity and servitude, but some chose to fight. The war ravaged across the globe, affecting both humans and elves alike. Both numbers lost many souls to the battle, yet the humans continued to prevail. In the dying glimpses of the elven race and with doom inevitable, the tides of war began to turn.

It seems not all humans sought the destruction of the elven race. In fact, many human warriors began taking up the cause of the oppressed tribes and fought for the freedom of the elves. As the war reached a new pinnacle of destruction, the hopes of both sides lay on the shoulders of one human Lord.

Lord Spiro was not the most power human, nor was he the most intelligent. He was however the only human Lord that had not declared decides in the race war. He held no regard for the lives of the elf people, yet he harnessed no hate for them either. As the war came to a stalemate, his military authority would alter the balance of power and determine the future for all man and elven kind.

While not choosing sides, Lord Spiro had successfully restrained the members of a Wood Elf rebellion and took all members of the elven tribe captive. Defeating the warriors in battle, Spiro’s men had captured the remaining men, women, and children and shackled them in the dungeon of Spiro Manor. As Lord Spiro considered what to do next, he could not help but notice the beauty of one of his elven captives and thus began the instance that would shape the world forever.
 
"Run!" Her father yelled to his wife and three children, two daughters and a son. The youngest was Althea, who he had chosen as his heir to the throne. He was king of the wood elves, but soon that title would be taken from him and he would be forced into slavery. Just as he spoke, soldiers broke down the door to the room they were hiding in.

A soldier picked her up as her father and brother tried to fight them off, but they were greatly outnumbered. She screamed out the names of every member of her family, not wanting to be separated from them. She kicked and struggled fiercely as she was carried away,, down to the dungeon of her father's castle.

"I'll kill you!" She screamed, looking out of her cell, and the guard spit in her face and shoved her to the floor roughly. She refused to eat, drink, and sleep, having to be held down and force fed, even drugged. They only bothered to do this because of who she was.

A week after her capture, they decided to move some of the prisoners to another place, some Lord's manor was all she knew. She was kept in a small cage as they traveled for what felt like a couple of weeks. Some were sold into slavery along the way, and many women were raped.

Her defiance and threats were the only thing that kept her from being on her back beneath a soldier.

They finally arrived, and she was put in anoter dungeon, chained up inside a cell. The guards were starting to get tired of her struggles and stopped bringing her food and water. She was growing weak, and soon enough she was unable to even walk. And with the loss of strength, the more likely it was she would grow sick and die. She lay curled up in a fetall position, coughing and shaking from the cold.
 
The night had set in all around the manor and Lord Spiro was in a foul mood. His servants moved quickly to secure his every desire but still many laid victim to his incessant sadism. Whippings, waxing, and humiliation were the standard for punishment in the manor, and most of the servants cowered in fear of their master in his current mood.

When beckoned, a servant with long red curly hair served the Lord Spiro tea. Though this request was part of a regular nightly routine, the Lord’s mood had soured the servant’s capabilities and she shook with nerves.

She had collected the tea from the kitchen and was making her way to the throne to please her master. As she began the tea ritual, her shaking hands clapped the china and she breathed deeply to restrain her nerves. Collecting her thoughts, she focused on the task and pressed the hot pot of tea to her large breasts as she extended the teacup and saucer to Spiro. As she poured for her master, her mind drifted to his eyes and she shook with fear. The tea spilling over the edges of the saucer and onto his lap.

“STRIPPED AND BEATEN!” the Lord called as two guards, known in his manor as “summoners”, grasped the girls and thrust her to floor before him.

As the first summoner ripped the serving gown from the red headed woman, the second selected a three foot rod from the rack of weapons hanging behind the Lord’s throne. The woman whispered pleas for mercy but the Lord was deaf to her voice.

The first summoner grabbed her hair in his hand and with a yank pulled her to her feet. Naked and terrified, the red headed servant stood quivering before the throne. Positioning himself behind her, the second summoner readied the rod to strike the servant.

“On your mark my liege,” the second summoner said as he gazed at the naked servant before him.

“You have spilled tea and thus failed the simple task of the tea ritual. You will now receive the rod. This does not make me happy. Your pain hurts me as well. I know of no other way that you will learn. Summoner, beat her twenty times,” Lord Spiro ordered as he stood from his throne.

“Your will my liege,” said the summoner and with a whoosh the rod cut through the air and into the servant’s ass. As she cried out in pain and begged for mercy, the summoner swung the rod again. Knowing that any sign of weakness would only lead to more beatings, the servant resisted the urge to fall to the floor and stood defiantly before the throne. Knees shaking and body aching as her ass was struck again and again.

After ten strikes, the Lord had seen enough and he slowly sauntered out of the throne room. “Summoner,” he said as he beckoned another guard from his post, “Collect for me the Elven Princess Althea. It is my understanding that she is causing our dungeon master a great deal of strife and that she is not eating or taking water. Have her fed and relieved of her thirst, then bring her to my study. It is time I test the worthiness of this elven race.”

The summoner simply bowed his head and scuttled down the hall, through the parlour and down the stairway to the manor’s dungeon. Lord Spiro watched on as the gasps and cries continued from the red headed servant in the throne room. “Useless bitch!” Spiro thought as he left the servant and the throne room, and he considered the elven princess. struck by her beauty and will he was sure she would test even the likes of him.
 
Last edited:
The summoner hurrried down into the dungeon, knowing his Lord would want her as soon as possible. He approached the dungeon master, who looked up and sighed. "I've got a lot of girls down here. What does he want this time? Redhead?" He grabbed his keys and headed down through the cells.

"He wants me to bring up Princess Althea." Suddenly the man tensed. Of all the prisoners...

"Shit." He started to run to her cell, where she lay unconcious, her pulse very faint. "We need a doctor!" he yelled as he looked into the cell. If only she hadn't been so damn defiant and stubborn.

"What the hell happened to her?"

"We... ummm... we gave up on feeding her. Too much trouble. I haven't checked on her in days." They picked up her frail body, hurrying to the doctor. "Shit. He's going to kill me if she dies."

They frantically woke her up, force feeding her herbs that were supposed to help with the fever. She felt weak, not resisting them as they had her drink some water. "Slowly. Don't eat to fast." She chewed, swallowing some fruit and plants they had brought.She was starting to recover, but she couldn't even walk.

After she was able to stay concious, they brought her to the study, laying her down on the couch. The summoner turned to the dungeon master. "You're going to have to explain thiss to Spiro, because I don't want to be anywhere near him when he finds out you almost let her die." With that, he turned and left the study.

Althea sat up, her body shaking from the effort. It had been a week since she'd had any food. She watched the doors open as Lord Spiro came inside. Her eyes met his, trembling as she struggled to stay sitting up.
 
Spiro looked deeply at the wounded wood elf before him. He had never seen something so precious and frail in his life. His thoughts quickly turned to longing and he turned willfully to hide his rising arousal.

Althea slumped as Spiro’s glance shifted from her and she struggled to keep from lying down. Her hair was twisted and knotted and her skin was speckled with filth from the long abandonment in the cell below. The nightgown she had been given was soiled with sweat and tears, and her feet were black from the stone floors of the dungeon. Yet her eyes burned with passion. Brilliant emeralds on fire with hate, wonder, and fear.

The dungeon master shifted uneasily and took a minuscule step towards the exit. “Rodrick, what the fuck happened?” Lord Spiro asked the dungeon master.

“Well she refused food and water for days my liege. We had no choice but to let her starve. She wouldn’t eat or drink nothin’. I swear it. We, we did all we could,” Rodrick explained, “We tried different foods and different times – the others, they all gave in and ate – she wouldn’t eat a th – ”

“You impertinent son of bitch! I will deal with you later. Now get out!” Spiro stormed and Rodrick dashed for the door, “This won’t go unpunished you arrogant fool!”

It took all of Lord Spiro’s strength not to have the dungeon master stripped and flailed right then and there, yet he wasn’t sure he wanted to reveal the true weakness of his summoners and dungeon master in front of this elven princess. As he sat in his leather office chair behind his mahogany desk, Spiro allowed himself to fully absorb the image of his captive.

Althea sat with her elbows on her knees, her head resting on her hands. Her back slouched forward as she struggled to stay upright. From his perspective he could see the tops of her breasts as her loose fitting nightgown draped down from her chest. He could not distinguish any bruises or abrasions anywhere on her skin, though it would be difficult to discern a bruise from the filth. She stared blankly forward at him with defiance.

“You are not the first female to look at me with such anger, and you shall not be the last. I am Lord Spiro, keeper, regent, and commander of this state. I direct all business here, and I am the highest authority. Your ill mannered temper and challenging disposition will not last. I will break you to my will, or you will die. That is not a threat, rather just a statement of fact. Do you understand?” Spiro chided the young elf before him.

Maintaining her defiance, Althea did not move or speak. She simply stared ahead.

“I am not your enemy, little girl,” he added with a snear, “Well, at least not yet. I will remind you, that your kind rebelled against me. Unprovoked. My military, my people, and my directions have clearly foregone any involvement in this ridiculous war. Yet your people attacked me – and failed I might add – and now I’m left wondering why I should let any of you live.”

Althea was tempted to scream, but bit her tongue instead. Her silence was her greatest strength now.

“I understand that you are the princess of your tribe. Surely you feel some sort of responsibility to help your people. Surely there is some form of noble obligation surging through your veins. There must be people you love - your family, your parents, brother, sisters - people you care for and would do anything to help,” Spiro continued, as he noticed Althea’s shoulders rise subtly to this challenge of bravado. She did feel responsible and would do anything to free her people from the tyrannical rule of humankind. She missed her family and wondered what had become of them.

“What can I do?” she croaked out, her dry throat making it difficult to speak.

“We will discuss that later. For now, stand and come here,” Spiro directed. Althea took a deep breath and struggled to her feet. She wobbled as she attempted a step forward and nearly fell back onto the couch. With a considerable effort she staggered the steps to the desk and leaned her weight against it.

“Very good. I’m glad to see that you can still walk. Now smile,” he demanded looking into her eyes.

She hesitated, “What?”

“Smile!”

Rolling her eyes in disbelief and with an irritated snap of her tongue, Althea feigned a toothless smile. With a smack, Lord Spiro’s hand flung across the desk slapping her clear across the left side of her face and she fell to the floor.

“When I say “smile”, you better FUCKING SMILE! Understand?” Spiro shouted as he rose from his chair and stood over the fallen elf, “Now my summoner will show you to a room for suited for a princess. You are still my captive and I will lock you in dungeon if I must, but if you behave you can stay in the heated part of the manor. You will eat. You will drink. You will clean yourself up. You will FUCKING SMILE!”

Spiro spat as he stormed out of the room and called for a summoner to execute his orders.
 
Althea brought her knees to her chest, her body trembling. It took a lot of effort for her to just stay sitting up. She looked up at the man who had entered, and her heart was filled with fear. She'd heard whispers about him among the guards. Everyone in his manor lived in fear of him.

“Rodrick, what the fuck happened?” Lord Spiro asked the dungeon master.

“Well she refused food and water for days my liege. We had no choice but to let her starve. She wouldn’t eat or drink nothin’. I swear it. We, we did all we could,” Rodrick explained, “We tried different foods and different times – the others, they all gave in and ate – she wouldn’t eat a th – ”

“You impertinent son of bitch! I will deal with you later. Now get out!” Althea felt a pang of guilt, wondering what would happen to the man. She didn't like the man but she didn't wish for him to suffer either. “This won’t go unpunished you arrogant fool!”

“You are not the first female to look at me with such anger, and you shall not be the last. I am Lord Spiro, keeper, regent, and commander of this state. I direct all business here, and I am the highest authority. Your ill mannered temper and challenging disposition will not last. I will break you to my will, or you will die. That is not a threat, rather just a statement of fact. Do you understand?” Spiro chided the young elf before him.

Her lip trembled slightly, and she swallowed. She blinked back tears and glared at him, staying silent. Her fists were clenched and she grew angrier as he spoke. Yet there was more than just anger in her eyes, but also sadness and fear. "You can go to hell for all I care," she thought.

“I am not your enemy, little girl,” he added with a snear, “Well, at least not yet. I will remind you, that your kind rebelled against me. Unprovoked. My military, my people, and my directions have clearly foregone any involvement in this ridiculous war. Yet your people attacked me – and failed I might add – and now I’m left wondering why I should let any of you live.”

“I understand that you are the princess of your tribe. Surely you feel some sort of responsibility to help your people. Surely there is some form of noble obligation surging through your veins. There must be people you love - your family, your parents, brother, sisters - people you care for and would do anything to help,” It took a lot of self-control to keep herself from crying when he mentioned her family. What had happened to them.

“What can I do?” she croaked out, her dry throat making it difficult to speak. "Are they alive?"

“We will discuss that later. For now, stand and come here,” Spiro directed. No answer to her questions. Nothing to truly give her any hope. She struggled, stumbling towards him. If her family was alive, she would need to do what he said to keep him happy. She didn' like it, but it was necessary.

“Very good. I’m glad to see that you can still walk. Now smile,” he demanded looking into her eyes.

She hesitated, “What?”

“Smile!”

She was surprised. He honestly expected her to smile? After everything that had happened? She breathed in and gave him a clearly fake smile that only lasted a second. Suddenly his hand connected with her cheek, so hard that it made her fall to the floor. She touched her face, now bruised, as she looked up at him. A tear rolled down her cheek, and she realized that this man was not going to hesitate if he decided to hurt her. She was more frightened tha angry now.

“When I say “smile”, you better FUCKING SMILE! Understand?” She nodded, crying softly, as he stood over her. She hid her face, scared that he would hit her again. “Now my summoner will show you to a room for suited for a princess. You are still my captive and I will lock you in dungeon if I must, but if you behave you can stay in the heated part of the manor. You will eat. You will drink. You will clean yourself up. You will FUCKING SMILE!”

She sobbed on the floor as a summoner entered the room. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment. The summoner pulled her up and practically dragged her to her room. As soon as she was inside, the door slammed and she heard the sound of a lock. She sat in a corner, crying for thefirst time in weeks. She'd stayed strong, but now that she was alone, she allowed herself to cry.

She struggled to stand, and looked around her. There was a bed with silk sheets and soft pillows. A balcony was on the opposite side of the room, overlooking a garden. It was too high for her to attempt to escape. The furniture was beautifully crafted mahogany, a writing desk in the corner.

She moved into the bathroom, where a hot bat had been drawn. She slowly renoved her clothes and climbed in. She began to soap down her body when she heard the door open. She hastily tried to cover herself as Spiro entered the room.

OOC: I realize that you are new on this site, but I should tell you that writers don't want others to write their actions, thoughts, or words. It makes it difficult to write a response. You're really good though! I'm liking the story :)
 
OOC: Thanks for the heads up on writing etiquette. I’ll be sure to avoid writing your character’s perspective. I’m also enjoying this story a lot.
~~

“No need for shyness little girl,” Spiro explained as the Elven princess tried to cover herself in the bath, “If it will make you more comfortable, I will sit over here and look out onto the balcony.”

Spiro moved away from the bathroom door and the bathing Althea. He sat on the bed and crossed one leg over the other, allowing himself to fall back slightly and relax. Propping himself up with his arms, he gazed out into the cool darkness of the night and abstractly examined the masonry of the balcony. All around the room were soft textures and colourful textiles. The silk duvet beneath his hands felt slick and smooth, and he allowed himself to fantasize for a moment about making love wrapped in silks and colours of purple, red, and yellow. His mind wandered to the naked princess in the bathroom.

“I am sorry if I hurt you before,” he said with an expression of sincerity, “But you must follow my every command, or I will be forced to kill you, your family, and the entire elven race.”

He toyed at a loosening thread on his jackets and scrunched his lip as he considered what to say next. The room was empty and his summoners were instructed to remain down the hall and out of hearing range.

“You are a very beautiful girl, and no doubt that has affected the way you behave. However in my manor, everyone does as I say,” he said with authority, knowing that the sentiment seemed somewhat childish, “Obey me, and you will find that I can be quite merciful. As evidence of my mercy, I have some information on your family. You father is being held here, in this dungeon. His private cell is in the solitary section of the dungeon and is heavily guarded. I am told that his health is fine, though he has contracted some sort of cough.”

“Your mother and sisters are scattered in holding areas around my fief and my most loyal subjects have been directed to care for them. Their living conditions are not unlike your own, and my subjects will not cause them any harm, unless of course I give the order. They too are in good health but confined and frightened nonetheless.”

“Unfortunately I do not have any word on your brother. There are reports of elf lynchings, rapings, and abductions throughout the fief. From what I understand, the caravan carrying him and some other prisoners was overrun by a mob. I do not know what became of them.” Spiro moved his arms and let his body collapse onto the bed. He was tired, and knew that Althea must be tired too.

“Now I will leave you,” Spiro rolled onto his side and the bed and stared towards the bathroom doorway, “If you wish, I will beckon my masseuse to see to your aches. He is quite talented and is blind, so you need not worry about your embarrassment. Tomorrow you will meet me and we will break our fast together. You will tell me more about your kingdom tomorrow and many other things.”

“Althea,” he paused, letting the affect of him calling her by name sink into the night air, “Will you obediently serve or must we continue like this and let you starve to death? Is there anything you desire to make your stay more comfortable? Shall I fetch my masseuse?”

Spiro stood from the bed and prepared to leave the room.
 
“No need for shyness little girl,” Spiro explained as the Elven princess tried to cover herself in the bath, “If it will make you more comfortable, I will sit over here and look out onto the balcony.”

She watched surprised as he gave her some privacy. Every other human she'd met didn't care about how any elf felt. She'd actually seen some soldiers enjoying the humiliation of her people.

“I am sorry if I hurt you before,” he said with an expression of sincerity, “But you must follow my every command, or I will be forced to kill you, your family, and the entire elven race.”

She touched her cheek, wincing in pain as she remembered him hitting her. He was... apologizing to her. Another thing she'd never seen from any human. All off her experiences with them involved some form of cruelty and pain.

“You are a very beautiful girl, and no doubt that has affected the way you behave. However in my manor, everyone does as I say,” Her cheeks blushed bright red. No one other than her parents had ever said that to her before. “Obey me, and you will find that I can be quite merciful. As evidence of my mercy, I have some information on your family." She looked over at where he was sitting, desperate for some news on how they were, if they were still alive.

"You father is being held here, in this dungeon. His private cell is in the solitary section of the dungeon and is heavily guarded. I am told that his health is fine, though he has contracted some sort of cough.” She closed her eyes, relaxing, although she wished she could see him. But he was alright.

“Your mother and sisters are scattered in holding areas around my fief and my most loyal subjects have been directed to care for them. Their living conditions are not unlike your own, and my subjects will not cause them any harm, unless of course I give the order. They too are in good health but confined and frightened nonetheless.” She nodded, smiling a little. They were safe as long as she did what he asked. Simple enough. If that's what she had to do to protect them, she would do anything.

“Unfortunately I do not have any word on your brother. There are reports of elf lynchings, rapings, and abductions throughout the fief. From what I understand, the caravan carrying him and some other prisoners was overrun by a mob. I do not know what became of them.” Algaro... He had to be alive. He had to.

"Will you tell me if you hear anything about him?" She said quietly, her voice shaking slightly.

“Now I will leave you. If you wish, I will beckon my masseuse to see to your aches. He is quite talented and is blind, so you need not worry about your embarrassment. Tomorrow you will meet me and we will break our fast together. You will tell me more about your kingdom tomorrow and many other things.” She nodded, closing her eyes, letting herself be at peace for the first time in three years.

“Althea,” She looked up, looking towards the doorway. “Will you obediently serve or must we continue like this and let you starve to death? Is there anything you desire to make your stay more comfortable? Shall I fetch my masseuse?”

"I will, I promise. And... yes please." She paused. "Is there any chance I can go ouutside at all?"

After he answered and started to leave, she asked him a question she'd always wondered. "Spiro? Why do humans hate elves so much?" Her voice sounded sad, a bit naive, but wise at the same time.
 
“Outside? Well for now you may enjoy the balcony as you wish. I will consider your request. Perhaps,” Spiro mulled over the idea and thought the gardens below might suffice. Reflecting on the height of the balcony, he decided that there was no threat of her attempting escape. He was still going to double security below until morning, just in case.

Turning to leave he heard her say, "Spiro? Why do humans hate elves so much?"

Spiro thought for a minute then spoke, “I think most humans are afraid. Mankind is inherently weak and defensive. The unknown can be a frightening thing and there is still so much unknown about your species,” as he approached the bathroom his gaze naturally met her piercing green eyes, “However, I am not most humans. Your kind does not frighten me and I do not hate you. Yet your people have caused me quite a bit of trouble as of late. I hope you understand.” He turned his head from her stare, bowed his head and let his hands push forward the door as he left her alone in her room.

With a twist of his finger, Spiro signaled for a summoner to come to him. His head was spinning with thoughts about human nature and the elven race; Althea’s question echoing in his ears.

“Have Todeg massage her and bring fruits from the kitchen. Get her any other foods or drink she requests,” Spiro directed the summoner, “And she is not to be harmed. When she wakes in the morning, have her dressed in a summer’s gown and deposited in the dining hall. That is all.”

Spiro continued through the manor to his private quarters and dismissed the maid and courtesan waiting within. Now alone, he quickly disrobed and eased into bed. He closed his eyes and his mind wandered to the naked elf in the room on the other side of the manor. Gently he stroked himself as he envisioned her eyes pleading with him. With a smile, he turned onto his side and let himself fall into a deep sleep.

Todeg knocked on the inmate’s door. He had been awoken by the summoner and directed to treat the inmate to a massage immediately. It was not unsual that Lord Spiro would share his talents with friends or lovers, but this was the first time Todeg had ever been summoned to massage a captive.

The accompanying summoner unlocked the door, and he heard a voice on the other side. He eased the door open, “I am here to massage the elven princess Althea, can I come in?” He could smell mango and pineapple in the room and his mouth watered at the thought of their sweetness.
 
Last edited:
“Outside? Well for now you may enjoy the balcony as you wish. I will consider your request. Perhaps,”

She smiled, a real smile this time. She missed being outside, the fresh air, surrounded by nature. It was where she felt most at home. "Thank you."

Turning to leave he heard her say, "Spiro? Why do humans hate elves so much?"

Spiro thought for a minute then spoke, “I think most humans are afraid. Mankind is inherently weak and defensive. The unknown can be a frightening thing and there is still so much unknown about your species,” Her eyes met his, and something about them made her feel safe with him, like she could trust him. “However, I am not most humans. Your kind does not frighten me and I do not hate you. Yet your people have caused me quite a bit of trouble as of late. I hope you understand.” She smiled again and continued her bath.

She climbed out of the bath just as Topeg opened the door. She put on a robe and went to let him inside. “I am here to massage the elven princess Althea, can I come in?”

"Yes, please do," she said, taking his hand and guiding him inside, remembering that Spiro said he was blind. "Would you like any fruit? You're welcome to have some." She hamded him a slice of pineapple and lay down on the bed. She was glad the man could not see her as she removed the robe, being shy around men. As he started to massage her back, she closed her eyes, sighing. When he finished, she thanked him and invited him to take more fruit if he wanted.

Once he was gone, she put on a short nightgown and sat on the balcony, brushing her hair. It was so beautiful outside. She could hear owls in the distannce. Soon, she went to sleep, peacefully and smiling.

In the morning, she dressed in the dress they left for her and did her hair before a summoner came to take her to the dining room. She smiled at Spiro when she saw him, and sat beside him. "Good morning."
 
“Indeed,” Spiro twisted his head from side to side as he stretched his neck and stifled a yawn, “You look much better this morning. How do you feel?”

When she responded, he invited her to help herself to any of the food or drink on the table as he helped himself to a bunch of grapes and some orange juice.

“Tell me about your people. What is elven society like? What motivates you and why should the elven society expose themselves to humankind now? I need to know more about your kind,” he said as he plucked the grapes from the vine and looked intently across the table at his captive.
 
“Indeed,” Spiro twisted his head from side to side as he stretched his neck and stifled a yawn, “You look much better this morning. How do you feel?”

"Thank you," she said blushing a little. "I feel much better now.How did you sleep?"

She took som berries and started to eat, occasionaly sipping some juice. "This is delicious. It reminds me of home," she said smiling, but with a hint of sadness.

“Tell me about your people. What is elven society like? What motivates you and why should the elven society expose themselves to humankind now? I need to know more about your kind,”

"Well, we don't typically involve ourselves in warfare unless it is necessary. That's why many elves didn't put up a fight against humans. We have a lot of art and literature, and many of us study science and history. We also believe in equality. Although we do have royalty, there isn't much separation between what you might call classes. Many of my friends were craftsmen and hunters. I spent a lot of time with people who were not considered nobles."

She heard a crash and turned to see a woman had accidentally dropped a plate that she was bringing, having tripped. She stood and went to help her up. "Are you alright?" She noticed the fear in the servant's eyes, and looked confused. "I'm... I'm sorry if I offended you..." she said, unsure what was wrong
 
A crash interrupted the conversation and Spiro’s eyes speared into the clumsy servant. He knew in that instant that he was about to advance his relationship with Althea. Damn klutzy maid! This insolence had threatened his entire secret plan.

He had not intended to introduce Althea to his practice of torture and punishment until he was sure that she would respond with obedience. Yet the maid’s accident could not go unpunished – bad enough that he had postponed the punishment of the dungeon master the evening before – or else his servants would surely capitalize on his weakness.

Althea stood saying, “Are you alright?” but the servant only stared up at the elf, “I'm... I'm sorry if I offended you..."

Frustrated, Lord Spiro flung his glass of orange juice at the wall and it shattered spraying the remaining orange liquid across the tapestry. “Althea, you will retake your seat!” he demanded in a tone that required complete compliance.

The servant scampered to replace the spilled items onto the dropped plate. Tears swelled in her eyes as she begun to shake with fear.

“In my Manor, no mistake goes unpunished and there are no accidents without repercussions,” Spiro rose from his chair as he sauntered towards the cowering servant girl, “All of my slaves, servants, and summoners know my rules and obey. They smile or cry and live or die on my command! Mine alone!”

Spiro’s pace quickened as he grew more enraged with his spoiled plans. Embarrassed as he was that he could not control his temper, he was more infuriated that he was forced into this position at all. His punishments were rarely personal, and he was accustomed to ordering summoners to deliver the customary beatings and punishment. Scarcely did he himself directly inflict the abuse.

However this mistake was personal. He was first and foremost a diplomat in his position of Lord, and he was interrogating, negotiating and conducting important business of not only the fief, but indeed the entire human civilization. This elven princess could be the pearl necessary to dominate his fellow human leaders on Council and enhance his influence. Yet in one momentary lapse, this servant had cost him dearly. Now he would ensure that it would cost her even more.

“Summoner!” he called to one of the men stationed at the doorway of the room, “Collect the Spiked-Wheel Paddle and a towel. Then leave this room and bar the exits. I will command you further when I am finished.”

The summoner quickly rushed to the throne room and collected the requested device. The “Spike-Wheel Paddle” was the most feared instrument in the manor. It was a long and wide paddle crafted from the bloodwood trees of South America. With two fat flat sides and two narrow edges, the paddle provided a variety of angles that could be utilizes in a vast array of techniques, ensuring the experience both unique and torturous. At the tip of the paddle was a wheel and axle. The wheel was constructed from steel and consisted of quarter inch spike tread. When wielded, the paddle stood a full two and a half feet from handle to tip and contained holes to allow for less air resistance.

Proper technique combined the sudden and brief sting of a swat, with the prolonged pain of the piercing spikes. To accomplish this, the wielder swats the paddle on the desired body part. As contact is made, the wielder then pulls the paddle towards them self, sliding the smooth surface along the targeted body part. The wheel, which to this point has yet to make contact, is then run along the skin leaving behind tiny puncture wounds. This is then repeated as desired.

When perfectly executed, the pattern of swatting and sliding is committed in continuous rhythm. Like a rower or musician, the ability to maintain or vary the rhythm determines the skill level of the paddler. However even the most amateur can create unbearable pain as the variation between the short sudden swat and the elongated piercing from the wheel is excruciating.

Having removed the Spike-Wheel Paddle from the rack, the summoner hurried to the linen room and selected a freshly laundered white fluffy towel. With the hard cruel bloodwood paddle in one hand and the soft fabric towel in the other, the summoner restrained an ironic thought as he raced to the dining hall.

“Clean it up!” Spiro shouted as he stood over the errant servant girl kneeling beside him. Tears washed down the girls face as she shrunk away from him. She had recovered most of the sliced fruit from the plate, but the creamy lime dressing had spilled across the tile floor.

As she crouched down on all fours to attempt to wipe the dressing with her bare hands, Spiro gently jolted his boot down onto the back of the girl’s neck. With her face pinned against the tile she choked out a cry, and he slid his boot to the back of her head.

With a sweeping motion, he slowly dragged the girls face along the dressing lubricated tiles and smeared the white liquid across her squished cheek. She shuffled along with her head pinned to release the strain of being dragged.

Letting up with his foot, he placed his boot beside her mouth and she faithfully licked away the speckles of lime dressing from the leather. With a snap he turned his back on the girl and she curled into a ball and gently caressed her cheek.

Althea seemed frightened but Spiro wasn’t sure. He recognized the fire in her eyes as he gazed at her, and was unsure how she was going to respond. “Althea, I want her standing, stripped and smiling. See to it.”

Spiro sat back into his dining chair as the summoner placed the paddle and towel on the long table in front of him. As the summoner closed and barred the exit, Spiro watched as Althea reacted to her first order.
 

Attachments

  • Spike Wheel Paddle.jpg
    Spike Wheel Paddle.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
She turned as she heard the shattering of glass. She saw the anger in his eyes, and she was shocked. The girl had tripped. It wan't like she was trying to drop the plate on purpose.

“Althea, you will retake your seat!” he demanded in a tone that required complete compliance. She slowly moved back and sat down, unsure what to do. She watched as the girl, who couldn't be older than twenty, hurried to clean it up.

“In my Manor, no mistake goes unpunished and there are no accidents without repercussions. All of my slaves, servants, and summoners know my rules and obey. They smile or cry and live or die on my command! Mine alone!”

“Summoner!” he called to one of the men stationed at the doorway of the room, “Collect the Spiked-Wheel Paddle and a towel. Then leave this room and bar the exits. I will command you further when I am finished.”

That didn't sound good. Did... did he plan to torture the poor girl? She could only watch as he began to humiliate her.

“Clean it up!” She almost started crying when she saw him put his foot on her neck. He dragged her face along the floor, disregarding the girl's cries, showing no mercy or forgiveness. She clenched her fists as the girl licked his boot. What was wrong with him?

“Althea, I want her standing, stripped and smiling. See to it.”

She stared at him, long and hard, before removing her own dress and putting herself between the servant and Spiro. "Punish me instead. Let her go, and I swear after this, I will do whatever you want, UNLESS," she raised her voice angrily, "That involves me hurting or helping you hurt someone. But if you lay one hand on that girl, I will resist you in every way possible. I am not going to let you touch her." She raised a hand. "Another thing about elves. Some of us can use magic." Suddenly, Spiro was pushed back, his chair tipping over so that he fell to the ground. The entire point was to get him to focus his anger on he instead. She took the paddle and handed it to him. "Hit me. I won't resist. I won't use any more magic. Now hit me."
 
Staring intently into his eyes, Althea stripped out of the yellow summer’s dress and it fell in a clump to the floor. Spiro’s snickering smile quickly turned to total bemusement as she stepped to shield the servant girl. Althea’s pale skin radiated as the morning light fluttered into the dining room. Without control, Spiro scanned the full length of her petite figure, his gaze lingering on her breasts, stomach, and legs. His heart raced and the anger melted away, leaving only lust.

"Punish me instead. Let her go, and I swear after this, I will do whatever you want, UNLESS, that involves me hurting or helping you hurt someone. But if you lay one hand on that girl, I will resist you in every way possible. I am not going to let you touch her."

Charmed by her heroism, Spiro concentrated on hiding his new found respect and maintained a look of carelessness. As a wolf might when closing in on its prey, he pulled in a loud predator sniff through his nose and let his nostrils flair as he exhaled. This was not the trap that he had intended to spring on the innocent elven princess, but now the she was ensnared, it seemed the opportune time to begin turning her to his will.

She raised a hand. "Another thing about elves. Some of us can use magic."

A force struck him in the chest, briefly taking his breath and he feel helplessly backwards in the chair. Stunned, he looked up at the ceiling and blinked. As he realized the importance of the secret she had exposed, he grinned to himself and again the ache for her returned. If that magic could be harnessed, oh think of the power I could possess! He thought, his breath returning.

She passed him the paddle and glared at him, her eyes pulsing deep into his inner being, "Hit me. I won't resist. I won't use any more magic. Now hit me."

Spiro hid his excitement and snuck a deep breath without her noticing. In her bra and panties, Althea’s body had awoken him and he concentrated on hiding his delight. With effort, he stood and corrected the chair. The servant girl still cowered in the corner, her cheek reddening.

Suddenly his bloodlust surged and he approached Althea with the paddle in his left hand. Reaching out with his other, he gently caressed the side of her waist and kneaded his thumb into the sensitive skin below the breast. He could smell the berries on her breath as he pulled her close.

He puffed out in half feigned anger and peered fiercely into her eyes, his lips nearly touching her skin as he spoke, his words like a whisper, “You have made big mistake. One I am certain you will regret.”

Releasing her from his grasp, he turned dramatically towards the servant girl, “It seems you have been relieved of your punishment and while it is against my better judgement to allow for your inaptitude to continue, I have decided to permit this. However, you will observe and assist if I deem it necessary. Understand?” the servant stared at the floor and idly shook her head that she understood.

“Althea, the punishment for incompetence is 20 strikes. Disobeying and magically assaulting your Lord warrants additional punishment, wouldn’t you agree?” Spiro paused as he continued to tease her bare waist with a finger as he circled her, “You will receive the 20 strikes and then we will discuss the remainder of your penalty.”

“When you are ready to receive your punishment, stand in submission, reveal your buttocks and smile. Any questions?”
 
Althea trembled slightly, staring up at him as he stood and walked toward her. She wondered what he would do as he held the paddle. Her eyes widened as he touched her body gently and pulled her close. She moaned softly as her hands moved to his chest. Her heart began to race.

“You have made big mistake. One I am certain you will regret.” She lowered her eyes, shaking noticibely. She nodded, looking at the paddle. This wuld hurt. A lot. Suddenly he let go of her.

“It seems you have been relieved of your punishment and while it is against my better judgement to allow for your inaptitude to continue, I have decided to permit this. However, you will observe and assist if I deem it necessary. Understand?” Althea sighed in relief. The girl was safe.

“Althea, the punishment for incompetence is 20 strikes. Disobeying and magically assaulting your Lord warrants additional punishment, wouldn’t you agree?” She closed her eyes, gasping as he circled her, unaware of how excited her body was growing. She nodded nerovusly. “You will receive the 20 strikes and then we will discuss the remainder of your penalty.”

“When you are ready to receive your punishment, stand in submission, reveal your buttocks and smile. Any questions?” She shook her head no, and blushed as she slowly pulled down her panties. She turned her back to him. She knew it would hurt, but she didn't realize how much. As it hit her, she screamed, falling to her hnds and knees. On shakey legs, she stood, only to have it hit her again. She continued this, smiling like he told her until the twenty strikes were over. She lay on the ground, crying in pain.
 
Seeing her forced smile as she pulled down her panties instantly hardened him. Positioning himself behind her, he allowed himself an instant to feast on her perfectly rounded posterior. Slightly bulging away from her thighs and hips, her bottom was petite and tight, yet circular and enticing.

As he swung the flat fat part of the paddles down onto her naked cheeks, she screamed out and fell forward. Yet as she stood, he could see the smile had returned to her face and swatted the paddle down again, this time letting it follow her to the ground and sliding the paddle across her exposed skin. The spiked-wheel rolled across her flesh, the needles creating tiny puncture wounds on the skin.

Impressed with her strength and bravery, she stood again, and again he connected the paddle, this time running the wheel quicker along the skin and bringing the paddle to the ready position much faster. She responded by resuming the standing position and he continued to knock her down with one vicious swat after another.

Mercifully, the weapon landed for the twentieth time and he let her collapse onto the floor and cry in pain. With a nudge of his finger, he beckoned the servant girl to come to him.

“Use the towel to tend to her wounds. Use the pitcher of water to wash away any blood from the spikes and comfort her,” he instructed the girl as he set the paddle on the table, “And remember that had she not volunteered, it would be your beaten body broken on the floor!”

The girl scurried to Althea and began to gently wipe a dampened towel on her fire-red blood-doted buttocks. She cooed quietly and subtly caressed Althea’s torn flesh.
 
Althea shut her eyes, her body shaking from the pain she was in. She couldn't sit because it hurt too much. Was this what he did to every servant who messed up a little. The girl hadn't meant to do anything. Was there any human who didn't use violence? Were any of them good?

“Use the towel to tend to her wounds. Use the pitcher of water to wash away any blood from the spikes and comfort her,” he instructed the girl as he set the paddle on the table, “And remember that had she not volunteered, it would be your beaten body broken on the floor!”

Althea cried out as the towel touched her. She felt the girl stroking her head as she worked on her body. She looked up at Spiro, wndering how he was able to inflict pain without hesitation. Tears ran down her cheeks as the girl finished and just held her. She thought about the servant. Maybe some humans were good, but they were controlled by those who were cruel.

But she knew her punishment wan't over
 
Spiro watched as the servant girl cuddled Althea in her arms and tenderly stroked her. He sighed deeply as he considered how harsh he had been. As guilt began to overtake him, he remembered that it was her that had forced his hand. She had no right to upchuck the entire social order of his manor, and undoubtedly his actions would be whispered from servant to servant when this was finished.

He considered killing the two girls before to avoid the perception of weakness, but in the end determined that it was not necessary. The punishment had been doled out, and the severity was unquestionable. It was almost certain that Althea would be unable to sit for at least a day or two.

Moments passed and the hushed humming comfort of the servant girl crept eerily throughout the room. Spiro sat in his chair and wondered what he could possibly do next. It was only last night that the elven princess had been too weak to stand on her own and now, because of what she had forced him to do, she lay in pieces before him again.

As an idea began to fester in his mind, he cleared his throat and called out softly, “Althea,” letting her name gently roll from his lips, “Crawl to me. It is time we discuss the next part of your punishment.” The servant girl reluctantly released her grasp and watched.
 
“Althea,” She looked up at him, remembering her promise to not fight him. She didn't want to know the consequences of breaking that promise. “Crawl to me. It is time we discuss the next part of your punishment.” She struggled to crawl forward, feeling like a dog as she did, her head bowed, not wanting him to see how she felt. She knelt at hisfeet, trembling as she raised her eyes to meet his.
 
"You now have a better appreciation for how my manor operates, and I can assume that you now have an understanding of the consequences of disappointing me," he said as he looked into her eyes and saw that her spirit had not been completely broken, "Now, I think there is suitable penalty that we can accommodate that is somewhat less physically painful. Would you like that?"

After she had responded, he finished explaining his proposition, "As I am not yet familiar with all of the etiquette and taboos of elven society, I am not confident that you would not be immune to any my punishments ... that are more psychological in nature. Thus I would like to give you the opportunity to suggest a punishment that is suitable for a disobedient assailant such as yourself. Need I remind you that you do not want to disappoint me."

He watched as her eyes seemed to flicker, and was immediately pleased with his decision.
 
"You now have a better appreciation for how my manor operates, and I can assume that you now have an understanding of the consequences of disappointing me," She nodded, biting her lip nervously. "Now, I think there is suitable penalty that we can accommodate that is somewhat less physically painful. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she said quietly, wondering what he had planned. She looked up at him, wondering what he would do.

"As I am not yet familiar with all of the etiquette and taboos of elven society, I am not confident that you would not be immune to any my punishments ... that are more psychological in nature. Thus I would like to give you the opportunity to suggest a punishment that is suitable for a disobedient assailant such as yourself. Need I remind you that you do not want to disappoint me." She looked up at him unsure how to respond. She tried to think, unsure what he would consider acceptable, as would she. There was a traditinal punishment in elf society that was used when someone wrobged another.

She sighed, avoiding his eyes. "Typically at home, the offender would become a servant to the person they'd harmed for a set amount of time. Would that be acceptable to you?" She looked up at him, hating what she was doing, but knowing it was necessary. She knelt in front of him, a hand on his thigh, which was tradition for the servant to do when going into service for their master. But she accidentaly placed her hand near his groin, touching his manhood. She blushed pulling it back. "Sorry," she said shyly
 
Spiro's heart leapt out of his chest as her hand slide up his thigh and onto his hardened cock through the fabric of his pants. She blushed pulling it back. "Sorry," she said shyly.

His mind filled with flashing colours and uncomprehendable images. The touch electrifying his spirit, bringing a blissful chaos to his thoughts. "Replace your hand," he ordered as the air caught in his chest and a tingle rushed through his body, "and describe for me the duties of servitude in elven society."

Discreetly gulping for air, he disguised his trembles as he stretched his hand out to brush her shoulder.
 
"Replace your hand," blushing, she slowly laid her hand in the same place, trembling nervously. She'd never been so close to a man before this. "and describe for me the duties of servitude in elven society."

She closed her eyes as she felt his large hand on her shoulder. "Typically they do chores, cleaning and cooking, going to the market. Occasionally, if both parties agree to it, they... they go into bed with their masters. I... I've never... I mean... With a man... I..." she stopped, her cheeks bright red, thinking she'd said too much. She looked away.
 
"How adorable! You're a virgin. I guess I should have expected as much, seeing how shyly you react to everything, but then I have yet to understand your elvish tendencies," he rambled with a condescending undertone as he smiled at her flushed face, her hand pressing on his hardness, "Well that is some interesting information."

He leaned back, enjoying the pressure on his groin and the discomfort of the little elf. "I will concede an interest in your proposition to join my service, however as you may have noticed, I have an extensive staff of maids, servants, and courtesans. While I am sure that your skills may be noteworthy among your people, I sincerely doubt that they would be deemed satisfactory under the intense scrutiny of my manor. As I do not have the patience for disappointment or underachievement," he continued as he began sensuously wiggling his hips causing his cock to slide against her hand as he shifted back and forth, "Any failure and you would force me to discipline you once again."

He lingered on the thought a moment then carried on, "I have decided to accept your proposal. You will become my personal servant, to serve me, please me and entertain me, but the position is permanent," pausing, he let the gravity of his statement sink in, "This should not really seem unfair to you, considering that you did commit high treason by assaulting your Lord and was it not only yesterday that you were hours away from death in a cell in my dungeon. Any hope for your freedom should have vanquished long ago, when you were captured by my men."

"Yet, I will not force you into my service. I am happy to continue your captivity as an inmate and lock you back in your cell to await your death, or worse. The decision is yours."

He stood over her, letting her hand drop from his softening erection, "Now, do you swear your fealty and service to me; to always be a loyal servant; knowing that I could ask anything of you; and that failure to perform any task admirably will result in serious discipline, punishment, and possibly even death; and further do you swear these things freely and willingly, having chosen this option service?"

He waited for her to respond. "Now tell me, what scares you?" he asked as he retook his seat.
 
Back
Top