Tell me your secrets

I came home a lil tipsy last night and hacked off most of my bush...
I don't shave or trim normally, the impulse just hit me.

I think this is one of my favorite posts!

Bumping this thread. I am soooo cold!! Someone warm me up!!

first post

I want to be seduced by a sexy older woman (30-40). Maybe even a married woman. I think it would be hot to take her aside when we're out in public, find a somewhat private place like a changing room and have hot, raunchy sex.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :/

I want to be seduced by a sexy older woman (30-40). Maybe even a married woman. I think it would be hot to take her aside when we're out in public, find a somewhat private place like a changing room and have hot, raunchy sex.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :/

Uh... maybe just the 30 year old women... Nope... Probably the 40 year olds. too. ;)

mature

dreaming about kinky mature lady ... before it have been dominating her .. nowadays I am more curious about submitting to her

Last edited:
I think i have a crush on this secret lit lady, and I'm not sure how to tell her. She is really Nice. Late 40's. Really well built, and I've talked briefly with her in a pm. Any thoughts?

I think i have a crush on this secret lit lady, and I'm not sure how to tell her. She is really Nice. Late 40's. Really well built, and I've talked briefly with her in a pm. Any thoughts?

Tell me more about this crush...hmmmm?:)

my secret?

My secret? I've been a very bad boy lately. I have been having the most passionate affair with a coworker. Every chance we get, the close are off and the fun is on. In my truck, once outside, so many times in the office! This is what college should have been like. ;-)

You'll all love this one....

I watched Boogie Nights for the 1st time last night.

I ordered two toys from Adam and Eve and I have been horny as hell thinking about playing with them! I can't wait for them to get here! Damn you free shipping that is slow as molasses!!:cool:

I ordered two toys from Adam and Eve and I have been horny as hell thinking about playing with them! I can't wait for them to get here! Damn you free shipping that is slow as molasses!!:cool:

Well in the mean time you could always use me as your toy ;)

Back