Favorite Gay Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓

Mmmmmm......well said, well said indeed! :devil:

I am IN LOVE with this cock!!!

I really...REALLY...am "IN LOVE" with this exquisite, luscious, cum-covered, UNCUT cock!!! 💖

Look at that thick, beautifully veined shaft...that truly GORGEOUS, helmet-shaped glans...so swollen, taught and shiny! And, ohhh...all that wonderful, thick, delicious-looking semen!!! Ohhhh...how I would LOVE to lick up all that delicious cum...slurping it up...tasting it...loving it...swallowing it!!! I'd drop to my knees in front of him and worship that succulent dick until he squirted all that luscious jism! 💋💕

Yes, I'm in love...with cocks and cum!!!

Now THIS is what I call being FUCKED!!!

A horny guy...his awesomely HUGE cock...joyously receiving him, bareback...his incredible lust-energy causing him to fuck my boi-cunt soooo hard and deep...his big, full now-but soon to be drained balls slapping my willing ass with each thrust...his rhythmic grunts as he rhythmically pounds his cock into my widely stretched hole...the exquisite agony of being so powerfully fucked pulling moans from deep within me!

Mmmmm...such pleasure for us both! Such pleasure for ME in using my body to pleasure him. And, such delightful pleasure in his using my body soooo roughly! Such sheer pleasure making my head swim and I find my body has ceased any physiological resistance...I realize that I have completely relaxed my sphincter, involuntary opening myself wide for my lover's pistoning thrusts...realizing that, without even thinking about it, my pelvis has joined the rhythm of his fucking and I am throwing my hips back against his, meeting each thrust...throwing my ass up and out with this wild motion...opening myself even further with each roll, taking him deeper into my body than I've ever imagined I could!

This randy stud is taking me...fucking me with complete abandon...and I fucking back with equal abandon! And, very soon now my lover will reach an amazing, bone shuddering climax and he will pump a huge load of his potent seed into my waiting, oh-so-willing body...making me his...making me his bitch! And, YES! I want to feel those hot jets of semen deep inside me...wanting to be his...knowing that I'm HIS faggot after he fills me with his spunk! 💋

Mmmm...I LOVE being fucked soooo hard and deep...and by such a stud! 💓

This is truly an outstanding,if not lyrical description of what a bottom feels.

But, my part as a top differs. While I enjoy long foreplay, there is nothing as all around erotic as nearing the point of no return and being in sync with the bottom below -- balls slapping hard on his ass, getting into a hypnotic rhythm of hips and moist groins as our thrusts meet each other and meld into one hot fuck machine, craving, squeezing fuckhole and pistoning cock. :D

attachment.php

Getting high brow for a moment....

This is from an art exhibit at the Getty in L.A., of photography from the collection of Robert Mapplethorpe's lover. The above is a Mapplethorpe photo. The whole photo album in the Guardian is worth a look:
http://www.theguardian.com/artandde...photo-collector-samuel-j-wagstaff-in-pictures

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Yummy!

YES...TASTE IS EVERYTHING!!! And I sure LOVE the TASTE of that hot, thick cock-cream!!!

Ohhhh, yessss! Shoot your cum into my mouth, baby! Unload your balls onto my tongue so I can love and savor and swallow all those sweet little swimming sperm! Mmmm...your cock tasted soooo good...and now your thick semen is delicious, too! What a privilege to suck a hot man like you, off!!! 💕

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back