Avatars that make me look again:

LittleJade

Literotica Guru
Does someone have an avatar that you just can't help but double-take over? Is there an avatar that makes you smile, or that makes you horny, or that confuses the hell out of you?

Talk about it here.

Malinborn: that is a fanTASTic avatar. I love it.

Thank you :)

I think some of my favorite avatars at this moment are Fi's (though i took it), Papa Shanks' cuz it reminds me of some wise great man... which.. i think he is :)

DeservingBitch has had some really good ones. My favorite though was her in her bra and panties with the cigarette.

jade well i would say yours is hard to take my eyes off of theres a few others but mind goes blank after yours

jade well i would say yours is hard to take my eyes off of theres a few others but mind goes blank after yours

*blush*

Thanks.

Luna has excellent avatars.

Betticus, too, usually. That one where it's from the back and his hand is on his head? *fans self* Good av.

No probs.......

My mistake, I just remembered I never had it as my avatar on this site....ops! :eek: It is in my picture thread!!

My apologises, now I will shut up!! (giggle)

By the way, your avatars do look really good, LittleJade!

No probs.......

My mistake, I just remembered I never had it as my avatar on this site....ops! :eek: It is in my picture thread!!

My apologises, now I will shut up!! (giggle)

By the way, your avatars do look really good, LittleJade!

Can you link me to the pic?

And thank you. :)

Jade you sure have posted some hot ones!!

Oh and VelvetDarkness and Coy One have very hot ones as well ..... *phew*

DeservingBitch has had some really good ones. My favorite though was her in her bra and panties with the cigarette.

Was it her that had the great pink fishnets? I loved that av.
Thank you ladies!

Some of my fav: Coy One's (love the legs/fishnets and the boobage), Etoile's (boobies again), LittleJade's (boobies... can you see a trend here?), BiBunny (the current one is just wow), Netzach's (current one - i love the arrogant vibe in that av), is it HottieMama that used to have the nipple with clothespins one? love that one, Luna usually have drool-inducing ones, and MIS's wax av she had on for a while.

Oh - and the redhair cartoon hottie av that ITW used to have before her current one.

OMG - how could I forgot Ammre's av. So hot. That has to be my all time favorite. Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks just like my imaginary girlfriend.

Last edited:
I like avatar of Evil Geoff, Sir_Winston and Yang. These just makes me *shiver and stuff* :eek:

I'm moreso a fan of artistic type AVs than I am body ones. That being said, I like Netz's and Luna's a lot. They manage to make their photos look very artistic and expressive in ways that really draw me in.

I'm not awake enough yet to answer this post properly. I shall return LOL

Thank you ladies!

Some of my fav: Coy One's (love the legs/fishnets and the boobage), Etoile's (boobies again), LittleJade's (boobies... can you see a trend here?), BiBunny (the current one is just wow), Netzach's (current one - i love the arrogant vibe in that av), is it HottieMama that used to have the nipple with clothespins one? love that one, Luna usually have drool-inducing ones, and MIS's wax av she had on for a while.

Oh - and the redhair cartoon hottie av that ITW used to have before her current one.

OMG - how could I forgot Ammre's av. So hot. That has to be my all time favorite. Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks just like my imaginary girlfriend.

So it WAS you! I thought it was. :) You're welcome.

hoping ones off other forums are acceptable in this list, though I like several in here, Dolf's lately have been amazing.

I'm boring...the only reason I take a second look is when someone changes theirs as I tend to go off AV's more than looking for a name to know who is posting...apart from that, apart from perhaps sinnOcent's which were often different, I can't say any seem to demand my attention or wetness overly much.

Catalina:catroar:

oh and also AV of RJMasters!!

Theres something about his AV that just makes my mind wander. Maybe its the look on the man face that makes me drool *LOL*, dunno. :eek:

I just like that AV.

oh and also AV of RJMasters!!

Theres something about his AV that just makes my mind wander. Maybe its the look on the man face that makes me drool *LOL*, dunno. :eek:

I just like that AV.

suckup ;)

I have always liked the following people's avs

Rebecca's - for the classical look
Furry's - more her rotating sig pic
KC's - well duh, KC gives good AV
ADR's - love all of her avs and the creativity and humor in them
Catalina's - More for the blood streak in her sig
Marquis - some are just straight up cool
Shank's - for style
Luna's - nods
Dolf's - some are great
CW's - Free spirited expression
AA's - classic barney bad ass

edit to add LittleJade's - really nice
Oh and the one of Netz lounging over the end of the couch it great.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of ShyGuy's tattoo av, bibunny's avs, and sweeterika's avs = )

Back