Talking on the phone stories?

I have a couple on Lit, and my favourites list should have a couple of authors that have written about this, if that's any help?
 
It shows up in chapter 5 of my "A Stringed Instrument" (link in sig) though it's not a major theme.
 
I have a couple on Lit, and my favourites list should have a couple of authors that have written about this, if that's any help?

Your stories are great! That one with Sophie having sex with her boyfriend's boss whilst on the phone to him was great! Read some others involving Sophie and they are great stories too, do you plan anymore involving this character?

Also the Valestock series is great, do you plan on writing anymore? Love to see it take of from the last chapter, that she has sex with her dad. Maybe she could be talking to her mum on the phone/or mum listening through the door?
 
I'm glad that you enjoyed them. There are a lot of good stories on Lit, some very good ones about this topic though there isn't a plethora of them. As for your questions about my stories, this isn't a thread about them so I won't reply much to what you've said except to say that there will be more Sophie (not sure when) as I haven't finished the series yet (and as I've always said) and I never comment on possible sequels to concluded series'. Any other questions I will answer in PM or on one of the threads about my stories on the forum.

Other than that, I'm glad that you found some good 'phone' stories, it would be nice to see some more on Lit. ;)

~Shadow~
 
Back
Top