beautiful pitbulls

528807_415514325199260_890690109_n.jpg

I've lost count on how many of those "cool" dogs people have dumped out here in the country. The crows like them.

I've lost count on how many of those "cool" dogs people have dumped out here in the country. The crows like them.

You mean the people who use them as fighting dog and after they out live the experience are thrown away like so much trash? Or if they do die are thrown away like so much trash?

The breed has gotten a bad rape because of people like Micheal Vick and those like him who think that dog fighting is a sport/business and the dogs are assets to be depreciated and gotten rid of once they are no longer useful.

You mean the people who use them as fighting dog and after they out live the experience are thrown away like so much trash? Or if they do die are thrown away like so much trash?

The breed has gotten a bad rape because of people like Micheal Vick and those like him who think that dog fighting is a sport/business and the dogs are assets to be depreciated and gotten rid of once they are no longer useful.

I mean the normal person who buys any kind of dog without knowing how to care for them. The shelters around here are full.

I mean the normal person who buys any kind of dog without knowing how to care for them. The shelters around here are full.

Then say what you mean instead of mumbling some silly shit about what crows eat.

Those are nothing more than assault dogs. No private citizen needs to own one. They were bred only to hurt people. They serve no other purpose than that.

When pitbulls are outlawed, only outlaws will own pitbulls. ;)

Beautiful dogs. I rescued one years ago. The little rugrat loved that dog. Dragged him around by the jowls.. dog loved it to..

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDgR3HFhcWw1hlxdsb3gWYTC_SIfqD98TVtWuiM4cuwMd4LtCu

Ok I have to admit the pics of the dogs hooked to the big chains disturb me. There's only one reason for that happening. Can we please not cater to that element?

Back