My First Thread...

Lovely2222

Literotica Guru
Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow. I work full time. I believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

Last edited:
Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Amazing pics darlin, you leave me wanting more! Very nicely done and sexy posing.

Thank you very much Peppadance... I will try not to disappoint ya!

57? Really? Are you joking? You look gorgeous and Lovely :)

I love your eyes and the expression in them..

Would love to see more of you and see what is in store for us!

Happy posting

57? Really? Are you joking? You look gorgeous and Lovely :)

I love your eyes and the expression in them..

Would love to see more of you and see what is in store for us!

Happy posting

Thank you very much for the compliments. I am 57 years old....for real! Doesn't hair dye do wonders? :D

Thank you very much for the compliments. I am 57 years old....for real! Doesn't hair dye do wonders? :D

I dont agree it is all hair dye..it is also about being young at heart, isnt it?

Last edited:

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Nothing like a dame lovely pics

Thx for sharing Madame, don't be afraid to post more, you are gorgeous :kiss:

Lovely - what an appropriate username!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post photos of yourself here.
As the other guys have already said, you are stunning!

If I was on the West Coast, rather than in Eastern Europe, I'd be asking you for a date!
(If I wasn't already married)

Dan
:rose:

You're beautiful and your pics are very sensual. Way to represent for dames everywhere young lady! Can't wait to see more!

you look incredible. those eyes are smoking hot.

A little about me....

Thank you so much for taking the time to post photos of yourself here.
As the other guys have already said, you are stunning!

If I was on the West Coast, rather than in Eastern Europe, I'd be asking you for a date!
(If I wasn't already married)

Dan
:rose:

Married? My heart is shattered, but I will be strong and if we can't date we can be friends? Friends are like money, you can never have too many, but they are better than money, they give you hugs...

Pleasure to meet you and thank you your kind words.

Back