tall not so dark and handsome

What would you do like to do with this dick?

• Total voters
Holy shit! Jumped over here to check out your thread after you posted on mine..... Honey, I can't imagine it'd be easy for you to get that inside me, I'm super tight..... Fuck.
Wow.
Nice cock. Really really nice. The kind that I love sucking lmao.

Holy shit! Jumped over here to check out your thread after you posted on mine..... Honey, I can't imagine it'd be easy for you to get that inside me, I'm super tight..... Fuck.
Wow.
Nice cock. Really really nice. The kind that I love sucking lmao.

Ya judging from the looks of that pussy itd be tough to squeeze in there ;)

I figure itd be the other way around though considering a bigger cock must be more difficult to suck ;)

Amazing! I know that people always make comments on how they just spilled their drink or something like that when they see a pic...I literally just had coffee running down my chin after seeing those!

Amazing! I know that people always make comments on how they just spilled their drink or something like that when they see a pic...I literally just had coffee running down my chin after seeing those!

Haha are you serious? I hope im not responsible for a coffee burn lol

Uhhh. Hm. I honestly have no smart or interesting comment to say on here. Im still in a bit of a shock. Only thing crossing my mind: Your cock = fucking amazing looking! Or something along those lines :rolleyes: And you have a great body too! *sigh* My minds in overload right now :D

just checking out your thread, clicking on the different links

*drool*

Back