Stealing from the Campus Store - (Closed for Wombat9966)

p_c352006

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Posts
428
Jessica Chambers
Your typical college student. 5'7" with light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She works out as often as she has the time for and her body shows it, from her tight tummy to her firm little ass she was quite easy on the eyes. She is already working two jobs to try and pay for school and all of her expenses, but it's still hard to make it by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like every second I'm not in class or doing homework I'm at work trying to pay for everything. I still can't seem to make enough to pay for all the little expenses. I was doing my best to get by, but when my professor decided to let the class know today that we had to buy another book to go along with the other two that we already had to buy I didn't know what I was going to do. I had just enough money to make it to my next paycheck in a week and a half, but even on this budget I would be eating a lot of canned tuna and peanut butter sandwiches. I definitely couldn't spend another $150 on a third book. I was talking to my roommate about it that afternoon and her only suggestion was "why don't you just steal it?" Seriously? That's the only help she could give me? I told her there was no way I could get away with something like that. I had never stolen even something as small as a candy bar before, let alone a $150 textbook. She said it was easy and that she's done it multiple times. I was shocked to hear that, but to be honest I was a little intrigued to hear how she did it. You're going to have your backpack on anyway. All you have to do is slip the book in there when nobody is looking and then just walk out. Nobody will suspect a thing. Besides, the "security" there is only one guy and it's usually another student that is trying to make a couple bucks so they don't care. It made sense.... and it may be my only option.

The next day I was in the bookstore, book in hand, trying to get the guts to go through with this. I could feel myself sweating a little and my pulse was very escalated. I walked over to the back corner of the store where they had a few hoodies, and shirts with the schools name and logo on them and after checking over both shoulders and feeling safe that no one was looking I slipped the booked into my backpack and closed it back up. I walked around a little more pretending to still be looking for something, but then headed to the door. The second I got there however I was stopped by a familiar face, and it caused my stomach to drop. I recognized James from a class I took last semester. He's your typical meat head. Spends all day in the gym lifting and walks around thinking he is God's gift to women. He used to try and hit on me all the time during class, and by hit on I mean try and talk me into coming over to his frat to get drunk and fuck him. He was such an asshole, so of course he was working security for the school store.
 
"Hello Jessica I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to accompany me for a minute." I led her over to a small desk a little out the way were i could still see what was going on but we had a little bit of privacy.
"You know why I called you over right?" I ask her as i take her bag from her shoulders. She of course shakes her head no as her eyes dart around looking for a way out. "Oh go ahead and run. I know who you are, what dorm room you are in and we have the security footage of you stealing this book," I say as I pull out the book you had stolen. "So if you want to run go ahead I am not going to stop you. However we could come to some other arrangement and maybe the police wouldn't have to be informed and that tape could disappear. What do you say?"
 
My mind raced through every option... I couldn't run because he has me caught red handed. If he turns the tape over to the police I could go to jail, or he could send this to the dean and I would be expelled from school. How would I ever get a job one day with stealing on my record or an expulsion from college for theft? I didn't have much of a choice; I knew I had to entertain James idea.

"Please James, I've never done anything like this before. I just NEEDED this for class and didn't have the money and didn't know what else to do. Just let me put it back and we can pretend this never happened ok?" I was hoping he would feel some sort of sympathy for me, but based on my past experiences with him I had a feeling that wouldn't be the case.
 
"Jessica you know I can't do that. If I let you do that and my boss finds that tape I can get busted then it's my ass in the sling. You wouldn't want that now would you?" I chuckle as I see her trying everything she could to get out of this. Actually I could just let her go but after the way she had treated me when I had been politely asking her out those times it was time for a little payback. Jessica thought that just because she took some Brainiac courses she was too good to hang around us Jocks. Well she was going to do more than hang around now.
"Look Jessica the choice is simple here. You are a smart girl so I shouldn't have to explain this too you. So what's it going to be? Me or the police?"
 
Clearly I didn't have much of a choice... James wasn't going to let me get away with this and by the look in his eyes I could tell that he was already thinking of how he was going to use this tape to get what he really wanted from me. I couldn't afford to be expelled so I was left with little choice. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad...

"Ok James. Anything you want, just please don't call the cops or tell the dean about this!"
 
James smiled. "Fine.then. Meet me in my Frat house room at 10am tomorrow and we can discuss the terms."
He already knew what some of them would be but he wondered just how far he could push her before she would crack. Well he had all semester to find out.
 
Of course that's what he would ask. He's been trying to get me to go out with him or at least come over to his frat to get drunk on cheap beer for months now. What choice did I have at this point?

That night I tossed and turned in bed, thinking about what James could do with that video if he really wanted to. I really didn't want to have him hanging this over me, but it was far too late to do anything about it.

I woke up bright and early on Saturday, took a shower, shaved my legs, all my normal routines. I wasn't sure what I would be doing at Jame's frat so early but my guess is he was going to make me clean up after whatever party they had last night so I wasn't about to wear anything nice. I put on a pair of black yoga pants, and one of my favorite school sweatshirts, then headed out the door. I arrived promptly at 10am and rang the bell on James's frat house door.
 
I had been waiting by the door for Jessica to arrive for ten minutes now. I was nervous as I knew she didn't have a choice in the matter but I still had my doubts whether she would turn up or not. Then I saw her walking up the path to our door promptly at 10. She rang the bell and I waited about 30 seconds before answering it. "Ahh Jessica right on time, come in come in, don't mind the mess. There was a little party here last night and we have yet to clean up." Little probably was an understatement. The Frat was normally Party central most Friday and Saturday nights and the inside was strewn with empty cups,streamers, bottles, cans, crushed food scraps and general mess. "Don't worry about this though, it's the rush's and junior members job to clean. Follow me."

James led her up two flights of stairs to the senior members rooms. He led her to a nice corner room tucked away from the others and ushered her in. It was neat and tidy with everything in it's place. Sure it had his weight set out at the end of his bed but they were stacked neatly. He actually didn't like mess in his living area. He gestured for Jessica to sit on the bed while he took the desk chair.

"Now I know you probably thought I would invite you over, get you to clean up my place, have a few drinks with me, maybe have to put up with me drunkenly paw at you for a night and that would be it right. Well that's not the case. You see Jess I am not quite as dumb as you think I am. You look at me and see a dumb jock because I play a lot of sports and like to work out and party a bit. It may interest you to know that I also maintain a grade point average of 3.76, and no I don't take cushy classes. I am here for an education. So I know exactly what I have on you Jess and how much trouble you can get in over it and one night just won't do."

James grinned and stood up walking over to stand above Jessica. "From now on until I say otherwise you uppity little tart you are my little plaything. You are going to do everything I tell you to do when I tell you to do it. You will eat, dress, sleep and fuck how I want. From now on I am your master and you are my toy, do you understand me toy?"
 
As I walked into the frat house I saw the cups and bottles laying all over the house. He apologized for the mess and told me about some party they had last night. I guess I was right; I'm glad I didn't dress up this morning.

I was surprised though when James told me that wasn't why I was here as he led me up the steps. We walked up to the second floor where he said the seniors and upperclassman stayed. I get it now... I'm going to have to clean the upper classmen's rooms. This might be even worse though. At least downstairs I would just be dealing with beer bottle and cups; now I'll be picking up smelly clothes and stiff socks they've been jacking off into. Ugh!

We walked past all the rooms though to the back corner of the house and into his room. I was rather surprised to see how clean and well organized it was; I expected a mess. He sat me down on the bed and that's when he dropped the bomb on me, explaining how he planned to use and control me like his little toy for the foreseeable future. At worst I expected him trying to get a handjob or something, but this I was definitely NOT ready for. I was really scared to ask, but I had to know just what to expect

"Wha...what.. will I have to do?" I asked nervously
 
I smiled at her. "Oh by your nervousness I think you know some of what you will be doing. Yes Jessica you will be having sex with me. However I have a lot of other things planned for you as well. You have treated a lot of people around campus like they are beneath you even though you are in the same sort of situation we are. Oh I know how much financial trouble you are in Jessica. Amazing what records you can access when your on campus security."

"I have a few experiences planned that are going to be quite a humbling experience for you. Nothing that is going to be bad for you or ruin your reputation. In fact this might increase your popularity in some cases. In others, well lets just say they will be for my benefit only and if you play along you will enjoy them a lot more than if you struggle against them. Who knows by the end of this you might even start to enjoy yourself. I can tell you I will not physically scar you in any way, nor will i knowingly put you in harms way. You are my Toy and I want to play with you not break you."

I turn and reach into my desk draw and pull out a small lacy looking collar. Underneath the lace though it was leather with a small metal loop hidden by all the lace. "From now on you are to wear this at all times. The lace slips off and i have several different colors and styles for you to take so you can change change the look. This however makes you mine.If I catch you without it you will be punished. You may take it off to bathe but that is it."

"I already have your number so expect my first call soon Jess." Walking over I snap on the collar and then pull out all the other designs and watch as she dazedly puts them in her handbag. Guiding her back to the front door I open it then pull her to me by the back of her head and kiss her deeply. That seems to break her out of her half trance. "Bye Jess I will call soon," I say as I close the door on her face.
 
"What the fuck just happened?!" I thought to myself as the door slammed behind me. I almost felt numb as I walked down the sidewalk back to my building; my hand tracing around the lacy "choker" necklace around my neck. I slipped my finger between it and my neck to feel the leather on the inside as my thumb felt the lace on the outside. What had I just become? Not only was I going to have to fuck this guy whenever he wanted now but I was going to have to me his pet as well? I started feeling sick to my stomach as I thought about it, but why was my pussy feeling so wet?

I got to my building and walked my way up the stairs to my floor and into my room. As I entered my roommate was there getting dressed.

"Hey Jess! What where did you go to already this morning? Working out or something?" She asked, looking at my yoga pants and sweatshirt. "By they way, cute necklace. Is that new?"

I was still in a bit of a daze when she asked and I didn't respond right away, until she snapped me out of it.

"Jess!"

"Huh?"

"I said I liked your necklace, did you just get that?"

"Umm.... yeah I got it the other day. I'll probably be wearing it a lot"

"Cool. Well I'm heading out to see Steve so I'll see you later. Byeeeee"

She headed out the door.

I sat down on the futon in my room and looked across the room into the mirror at the collar around my neck. Then reached down into my pants and felt the wetness that had formed on the way home. As I made myself cum while looking into the mirror all I could think about were James's words.... "by the end of this, you might even start to enjoy yourself"... I was disappointed in myself, knowing that I already was
 
I had already got a copy of Jessica's schedule with my security clearance pass. It was amazing what that little password allowed me access to. If the administrators knew I'm sure they would have shut down this loophole but I wasn't about to tell them. Jessica's first class on Monday started at 10am. I was sure she had been waiting for me to call all weekend and probably thought she was going to be safe at school. Time to prove her wrong and shake her up a bit. Grabbing my phone I dialed her number and she picked up after 5 rings. After her tentative hello I gave her her first instructions. "East side of the psychology building, near the toilets 9:30, don't be late." I hung up and chuckled to myself and wondered how she was feeling now.
 
I felt sick from fear as I hung up the phone. An "assignment" as he put it, a half hour before class? What was he planning? I was nervous as I left the dorm and headed to the psych building. As I rounded the corner towards the toilets I saw James waiting for me with a menacing smile on his face.
 
"Hello Jessica," I greeted her pleasantly "Did you have a pleasant weekend." Getting no reply but a sort of half furious, half worried look I grinned at her. "Fine straight down to business then." I un shouldered my bag and took out a small package from it. Giving it to her I started to give her commands. "That my dear is what is called a clit vibe. This is a very special one I have purchased especially for you. It has a small strap that you wear just like a g string that will keep the vibe positioned just right all day as you go about your daily business. Now I want you to go into the toilets and put it on and come back outside when you have and I will tell you the second part of this fun little game."
 
Is he serious?! He wants me to put on some sort of vibrating panties? And did he say ALL DAY?!

I didn't have a choice, so I snatched the strap out of his hand quickly and went to the bathroom. Once inside the stall I pulled my pants and panties to the floor, then slipped on my new vibe. I pulled my panties back on, along with my pants, then headed back outside to see what James planned on doing with me now. The collar was bad enough, but at least it was almost like a necklace. A vibrator though?

James was smiling as I approached him.

"Ok James, it's on. What now?!"
 
"You don't look happy Jess. Let's see if I can change your mood a bit."
Inside my pocket was a wireless remote for the new vibe that Jessica was now wearing. I flicked the dial up to four and watched the surprise come over her face as the little thing worked it's magic. Soon she was shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot and looking around and I shut it off.
"There you see Jess that wasn't so bad was it. In fact I'm pretty sure you found the experience rather pleasant."
I walked over to her and quickly thrust my hand down her pants and into her panties finding her pussy wet and dripping. Pulling my hand out quickly I lick my fingers clean in front of her eyes. "MMM yes very tasty. I knew you would like this game. Now hurry off to class my pet you wouldn't want to be late. Don't worry I will remind you I am nearby from time to time," I chuckle as she heads off.
 
Oh my God! That vibe is intense. It was only on for a few seconds but I felt like I about to fall over for a second.

As I headed to class I was wondering how often James planned on "reminding me" of how close he was? What was the range on that thing anyway? There's no way he could set that thing off from the bookstore while he was working right?

I took a seat in the back of the class. I didn't think I would be getting any reminders during class but I also didn't want to run the risk of someone hearing a vibration or seeing me uncomfortable in my seat if it happened to go off.

As the professor began his lecture I tried to forget the little predicament I was in with James, and tried to focus on the lecture and my notes.
 
As James watched her hurry off he chuckled to himself. He would be having fun with her all day today. He had already tweaked the range on the little unit so he could activate it from anywhere on Campus and up to a mile off it. He had also installed noise buffers on it so it was as silent as snow falling on a moonless night. She probably had not noticed that first time being to preoccupied with the feelings it was producing.

His first lesson wasn't until 11. Then he had lunch and his work in the store until 3 then class's from 3:30 until 6:30. He knew Jessica's day finished at 4 today but he would send her a message later about that.

Judging that she was in class by now he turned the unit on to a low steady hum of three and walked off to prepare for his first class. Maybe later he would really shock her.
 
A few minutes into my professors lecture and I was already about to fall asleep. I was so tired after tossing and turning in bed all night, fearing what James had planned for me. Now here I was, trying to take notes on a class that could impact my future, about ready to fall asleep, with a remote controlled vibrator resting against my clit. I continuously fought my eyelids as they tried to close over and over. This was going to be the longest class ever... untill....

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I thought to myself as I jumped a little in my chair. A few people turned around and looked at me as I settled back into my chair, trying to pretend I just slipped or dropped something. They turned back around without drawing too much attention to the back of the classroom luckily. Now I had a new problem though. Fucking James turned on the vibrator. It wasn't as strong of a vibration as the first time he set it off outside of the bathrooms but it was still strong enough that I was going to have a very hard time hiding what was going on in my panties right now.

I squirmed in my seat, side to side, crossed and uncrossed my legs, tried anything I could to take a little bit of the vibration from my clit but nothing was working. Holy shit... I'm going to cum in the middle of this lecture. I put my pen down on the desk and looked around to make sure no one could see me. My hands gripped the edge of the desk and my body tensed. I bit my lip to stop myself from making noise, then I felt it. My climax washed over my body in warm, tingling waves. I was looking around paranoid the entire time, making sure nobody noticed and I don't think anyone did... at least I hope nobody did. I finally collapsed back into my chair, but my clit was still vibrating. Fuck! I hope he turned this off soon or I'm going to cum again soon.
 
I checked my watch and decided that for now maybe Jess might have had enough. I chuckle and wonder if she climaxed in class or not. From the way she was squirming outside of the toilets she probably would have, but it was on a milder setting so who knows. She certainly wouldn't have fallen asleep in old dreary's class though, I chuckle to myself.

Just before my first class begins I turn it on to it's lowest setting. She shouldn't be bothered by this too much but it will make it hard to concentrate. I mean a low constant buzz on your clit is going to cause problems for anyone right? I chuckle as I begin my first lesson imagining the look on her face right now.
 
I was on the verge of my second orgasm when my panties turned off. At first I was angry that I was so close, only to be denied release, but then I came to my senses and realized it had been over 20 minutes and I had no idea what had just happened during my professor's lecture. I tried to convince myself that I didn't enjoy what just happened, but my more internal, primal self was incredibly horny and wanted more.

I was able to somehow regain my composure after the excitement I was just given and finished taking notes on the lecture old dreary was giving. As I walked down the steps of the lecture hall to the exit I noticed my professor giving me an odd look. There's no way he could have actually known what was happening right? My hands were on my desk the hole time. If anything, maybe I just seemed distracted... at least I hoped.

I had a little break between classes so I went to the courtyard area at school and sat down, catching up on some reading and eating the small snack I had packed for myself. It was always a pain to go back to the dorms between classes since it was such a walk. I was right in the middle of my baby carrots when I felt a light buzz. I looked down, thinking my cell phone was getting a call, but then I realized my phone was in my purse. I had forgotten my predicament for a few minutes, but the constant, soft vibration inside my panties was a nice reminder. I knew this wouldn't be enough to make me cum, but this was going to be just enough to make my next lecture even more uncomfortable and to be honest, it was kind of a tease. I already found myself getting really horny. I couldn't let James know that though, just in case he was somewhere close and could see me.
 
I had just finished my first lesson and was heading off to lunch. It was time to send a message to my little pet. 'Meet me in the book store at 2pm. Don't be late.' I sent it off and gave it a couple of minutes to arrive, service here was sometimes pretty slow. Then taking the controller out of my pocket I gave it a five second burst at 8. What I wouldn't have given to have seen her face at that moment. Ahh well I had things to do and other plans to set in motion. I was looking forward to seeing my little pet this afternoon and wondered what state she would be in. Especially after the other surprise I had in store for her.
 
I made it too my next class; though I'm still not sure how I was able to walk all the way through the quad with my panties dripping wet. I kept checking my yoga pants to make sure you couldn't see any wet spots. Lucky for me I was wearing black so the moisture was hidden.

I got to class and sat down. The lecture started and yet again I sat there bored out of my mind. The soft buzz inside my panties felt amazing though as my clit was at a constant state of stimulation the entire first hour. I really wanted more because I was getting really fucking horny and wanted to cum, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen. Until my panties erupted with a loud vibration against my chair. I jumped, startled from the sudden burst of power between my legs and a fast rush of pleasure shot through my body at the same time. Half the class heard the vibration against my chair because of the way I was sitting and the fact that I jumped halfway out of the seat made the rest look. I was so embarrassed but luckily I was able to play it off as my cell phone and apologized. I got a stern look from my professor... the second one to do so today, but he continued his lecture as I looked at my cell phone.

"Meet me in the book store at 2pm. Don't be late." I guess the vibration was a new way for James to notify me that I had a new text message. I would have noticed it on my own, but I guess he was really enjoying his new toy. I packed up my books when class ended and headed towards the book store. Another hour and a half of my clit vibrating and I was dripping wet. How the hell was I going to hide this from James? I couldn't let him see how fucking horny he was making me with this sick little game of his.

I walked into the book store and saw James in his uniform. He made eye contact as soon as I walked in and he motioned for me over to him, with the sick smile I was quickly becoming all too familiar with lately.
 
"Ah Jess how's things. Everything going okay today I hope?" I chuckled as she walked over. She threw me a disgusted look but I motioned for her to follow me. I had gotten a fellow guard to cover for me for the last hour of my shift by swapping with him on the weekend when he wanted to take his girlfriend out. I led Jess to a small room we used as a break room and locked the door. "First here's that book you needed. Don't think i am doing you a favor though. This is only so you get to stay in class and I get to play with you some more. Now take off your pants and panties I want to see how much this has affected you."
 
Was in my head or something? What the fuck?!

I looked at him disgusted, not believing that he was actually asking me to take my pants AND panties off in this small little room in the book store. It's not like we were at least way in the back of the stockroom or something... NO... it was in the back of the store, but it was just a small break room just behind where the registers were. I wanted to protest and tell him no but I knew that would probably only make this worse.

I let out a loud sigh then reached down and locked my thumbs inside the waistband of my pants and panties, then pushed them to the floor. My panties were clearly soaking wet, and my smoothly shaved pussy was glistening from the juices that had been flowing out of my tight little pussy the last few hours. I didn't want to look at James because I knew his reaction would irritate me, but my curiosity got the best of me and I had to look at him.
 
Back
Top