Thinkings, feelings and...doings ~ 2013

Buy One holiday drink at Starbucks, Get One Free until Sunday.

Genius.

Too bad the 2nd drink will also be for me, not a friend.

*Greedy little thing.*

Thought: I love this phone.
Feeling: Amused, but still lacking something.
Doing: Emulating Legend of Legaia for PSX on my phone.
Craving: Naughty gals to play devil schoolgirls?

I used to be on the raspberry mocha train, but I think I drank it so much that now whenever I think about it, I get sick.

First job used to be at Starbucks, soooo...I experimented a lot.

I used to be on the raspberry mocha train, but I think I drank it so much that now whenever I think about it, I get sick.

First job used to be at Starbucks, soooo...I experimented a lot.

Oh, that sucks! I don't really drink much coffee anymore, it throws off my equilibrium. I have a hard time resisting all of those different flavored coffee creamers, though. I have no idea why. And tea flavors. I guess I like variety.

international-delight-coffee-creamer.jpg

I don't know if anyone's tried the Coldstone one, but it's uh-mahhh-zing.

international-delight-coffee-creamer.jpg

I don't know if anyone's tried the Coldstone one, but it's uh-mahhh-zing.

I actually specifically got the Almond Joy once because I thought I was the only one that liked it and I think it was gone like a week and a half later. So... coffee creamers are hard to resist. And I haven't tried that one! But now I want to.

It's Sweet Cream, and so damn good. I'd be tempted to drink it straight from the bottle, if that had caffeine in it too. *Smirk*

A co-worker bought the York one though, and it was awful. Too chocolatey and not enough mint.

I actually specifically got the Almond Joy once because I thought I was the only one that liked it and I think it was gone like a week and a half later. So... coffee creamers are hard to resist. And I haven't tried that one! But now I want to.

Almond Joy and Peppermint Patty...mmm

Back