Ever Been Caught?

mrbimystery

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Posts
109
Simple question. We all do erotic things that we keep secret from other people. Tell us if you've ever been caught dressing, having sex with someone who's married, or maybe you're married. Things like that. Just tell us what happened and how it turned out.
 
I've been caught a few times but a good one happened many years ago when i was living @ my parants house. everyone was out one afternoon and i decided to jerk off. laying on my bed completly naked, with the tv on I didn't here the door bell. a friend of mine had come over to chile but I didn't answer. he knew i was home due to the tv, so he came to my window. I don't know how long he was there but I had my legs up and was finguring my asshole when I noticed. scared the shit out of my. I put some pants on and let him in. naturally i asked what he saw and he told me. I thought he'd make fun but he said he liked it and asked If i would care if he joined me. we both layed on the floor and started to jerk off. eventully we started to jerk each other off. at one point he stuck a finger in my ass, i came all over his hand
 
ive only been caught masturbating and playin with a neighbor of mine. nothing too bad since we were both pretty young.

whats really surprising is that i have snuck into my aunts and cousins' room so many times to steal their panties, bras, heels, etc and ive never been caught.
 
Thought I'd bump an old thread.

My stepmom once caught me and a friend in bed. We were sitting together naked, covered by the sheets, with a hand on each other's hard cock when she opened the door and walked in. To her credit, she never said anything.

A later stepmom found her gartered stockings under my mattress. Again, not a word. We later had an affair, but she never mentioned it. She was the first to put a finger, and later her vibrator, in my ass.
 
A girlfriend caught wearing her thongs. she even found a couple in my top drawer. she was actually pretty cool about it considering. i mean, we broke up because of it, but she was and still is a good friend and supporter or my other life
 
I got caught fucking my buddies girlfriend at the time. Me and him don't talk and I'm with the gchick now
 
almost caught

i was almost caught years ago by my girlfriend when i was having the hottest phone sex with another guy. my buddy and i were have the longest steamiest session and i was almost ready to cum when my gf shows up at the door ringing the bell. omg, i had to answer the door because she's so persistent, but i couldn't stop sweating. she noticed and thought i was coming down with a fever. when she left i called up my buddy and apologized and we continued where we left off. :devil:
 
I've been busted a couple of times, doing either gay or solo sex.
Once at a party, several people in the sauna, all of us nude. I noticed the girl next to me was being felt up by the guy on her other side, and making out with him. So I thought I'd get some, too. I started stroking her thigh, and quickly worked my way to her pussy. I guess that was too much for her, since she got up and left the suana.
I noticed the other guy was hard, so I reached over and began to stroke him. He reciprocated. I was enjoying that, and so was he. I decided to ramp that up a bit, and I went down on him...in front of 8 or 10 people. Sure it was dark in there, but there was no mistaking what was going on. He seemed to like it. He put a hand on the back of my head, as if to encourage me. But before long, just a minute or two, he pushed me away, then got up and left.
 
I had an 11 month long affair with a married woman. The relationship led to my bi-curiosity as she was bisexual and extremely open minded (the opposite of my wife). The relationship was rocky and we fought a lot which led me to end it. When I did she immediately called my wife and told her about the affair. That was nearly 5 years ago.
 
I've been caught twice...both were a long time ago.

Once in the Army, I got assigned a room and roommate when I first reported to my post. When I didn't meet my roommate for over a week, I got pretty comfortable. I was laid out on the bottom bunk, jerking off (thankfully, it was straight porn) when he walked in for the first time. He froze right by the door, completely covered in mud, with all his gear on.

"Um," I said. "Nice to meet you...I'm Jace...I would shake your hand, but...ah..."

He just laughed.

The second time, was with another roommate, except this time with a couple. I didn't get "caught" per se, but he wasn't supposed to be there, he was supposed to have gone to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Unfortunately, he came back eight or nine hours later when there were flight cancellations and the delays ran overnight. I had a couple friend over and we were having some pretty intense sex in my bedroom of the house, loud moaning and shouting by everyone. We all showered, they got dressed and left, passing my roommate in the downstairs kitchen.

Later I came down and he said, "Sounds like you guys were having fun up there." All I could respond with was "Yeah...pretty wild." We never really talked about it again.
 
I guess I was about 32, back in Syracuse.

I'd met this this hottie at a club, we got into chatting forever, in fact they had to ask us to take it somewhere else at closing time.

So we go to my place out in the burbs and got really carried away in each others charms. Suffice it to say we finally fell asleep before sunrise but not much before.

About 10 or so in the AM, we're chatting and cuddling away like a couple of school girls, when I hear the front door.

OH SHIT!!!

You see, my mom has always had this bad habit of walking in like she owns the place.

I quickly ask my date if she is up for teaching someone a lesson in manners? With a hearty nod of her head I pop the covers down so we are both exposed from the waist up.

Well in walks my mom with "Arent we a laz...." half out of her mouth, and she freezes!

After a really awkward 30 seconds or so she finally sputters out "Just what do you think you're doing?".

OK, here goes, she's been asking for this, I've always hated the way she walks into MY HOUSE like she owned it!

"Well mom, to be perfectly honest I met this lovely lady last night and brought her home so we could share a few hours of passion. I was just about to start round 2 when you popped in, I guess you can either have a seat and watch or you can come back later after we've shared a few O's!"

WOW, that felt good, I have no idea where the courage came from but, I DID IT!

Retreat she did, and while I expected her to slam the door hard enough to rattle the walls, she left gently and quietly.

Although moms visits were a weekly thing, it was a month before she came back, and surprise, surprise.

Mom had learned how to ring the doorbell and wait for me answer it!
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah...:)

Many years ago my then, gf caught me jerking off in the shower.

And not too long ago my current gf found some of my panties in my overnight bag. THAT didn't go over too well!
 
It was a sunday afternnon. I was living with my parents at the time. Garanteed every sunday, at 2pm both my parent would have a nep in the lounge for an hour. So, as I was feeling a little 'on edge' I decided to do something about it.

I was just about to cum when there was a quick knock on my bedroom door and then it opened before I could react (and no I didnt have a lock on my bedroom door) and my dad walked in and asked me a question. I don't even remember the question, or answering it, just the shock of him walking in!

Fortunately I was covered from the waist down and was still wearing a shirt. To this day I have no idea if he knew what I was doing. He never said anything, but he did start knocking and waiting for me to answer his call that he could come in. So I suspect he figured out I was having a 'private moment'
 
been caught by my mom, dad, and younger sister.

Always fun when your family knows you are a pervert :D
 
I've been caught many times doing many things but the most embarrassing was when my mother-in-law paid a surprise visit through the back door and caught my wife fucking me with a strap on while I was rimming her friend's butt.

We had a laugh about it a few years later after I broke up with her daughter. By that time she knew I was bi so she'd sort of accepted it. She was curious as to why I'd had my tongue in the other girl's back door though.
 
I've been caught a quite a few times. My brother walked in on me and a friend, while I was sucking cock.
 
Damn! Wish that would happen with me!

LUCKY!
I've been caught twice, both times with a cock in my mouth.

The first time was the weekend of my 5-year high school reunion. A friend from high school had come out as gay. I'd been bi since pretty much forever. We were on his folks' back porch in the dark. He was on a bench. I was on my knees sucking his cock and suddenly the light was on and there's his mom looking out the screen door. She quickly shut the light off. He lost his boner and I left.

The second time was about two years later, when a buddy and I got caught doing 69 on his couch in his apartment when his little sister, who was supposed to be in class then, walked in. That was an awkward scene, as I was also sleeping with her at the time. He came all over my face while she stood there shocked, and then noticed she was there.

Best part: she kept sleeping with me anyway, and he and I kept fooling around every chance we got. I never got them together, though I really wanted it.
 
caught

I got caught by my gf about 30 years ago. she came home unexpectedly and caught me and the neighbor guy in bed in 69. it scared him so bad that he shot his cum immedietly. she left the room and came back with her dildo and asked if she could join in. GRAND time;)
 
Being caught on purpose count.....

I've read about Hubbies and Boyfriends being caught. I'm on the end, where his wife caught us...I thought I was going to die....Just a bit after she caught us, did I find out they had set it up....

He and I had been getting it on for a couple of months. This particular weekend she was going to Chicago for with her sisters. We had his house, pool, etc. to ourselves. She was packed ready to go when I arrived. We had taken that Friday off to play golf.

After Carol gave smooches and me a kiss on the cheek. We watched her drive away. Just a little excited, because of the games we play on the course, Gil said he changed the tee time, so we has and extra hour to 'Play'.

Ill jump ahead. We adjourned to there game room. Large room with a big t.v. pool table. A large walkout lower level.. Gil was on their ottoman laying on his back, legs up and my tongue working his big shaved balls and ass....When I heard Carols vice... 'What's going on here'..... shear panic set in. I ran like a cheetah, grabbing cloths and heading for the guest room......

After I went through the gambit of how my life was over, Gil, a dead man. I noticed one thing missing.... No yelling. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. We're going to be late for our tee time........and you have my shirt.:eek:
 
I'd hadn't gotten laid in a long time. I went to a party, and was introduced to a cute slim gay guy. I told him I was Bi, but I went on to hit on all the girls at the party. I got quite drunk and made a fool of myself. Eventually I found myself in the bedroom with the gay guy, and he had some poppers. I did some, and quickly found myself with my face in his crotch. The hostess was right there, and was horrified. He begged the hostess to have the room to ourselves, and we got naked and jumped in bed. It was a major inconvenience, since we had one of the only two bathrooms tied up. I sucked and he fucked me as I moaned loud enough for all to hear, even in the other room. I had a great time, and spent the night.
The next week, at college, a few gay guys hit on me, apparently they had heard about my fling.
 
One time when I was 16 my dad walked in on me taking video of myself masturbating...it was not as hot as I thought it would be either. But ya my dad totally freaked out and wouldn't look at me or speak to me for a week. Its called knocking, novel idea when your children have porn star bodies....I don't anymore, I had kids so don't ask for pics but once upon a time I was hot.

My husband walked in at one point and saw me MBing to gay porn. He was alright with it as long as I didn't expect him to do any of that stuff.

never been caught doing anything kinky kinky though gonna read the whole thread now, this should be fun.
 
Bumping an old thread with an experience of my own...

I started dating this girl who always insisted that we were just friends, which seemed really weird. Later, I found out it was because she already had a boyfriend. She even told me I should go out with her friend, so I did. When she saw us together, she had a fit and asked me why I was with this slut (her friend). I asked her when she was going to tell me about her boyfriend. She got pissed and walked off.
 
Back
Top