Report your Lit Vanity Search

LusterMunky

Vain Lit Vets will know this, but plug your username or commonly used Lit name into advanced search and see how often you are mentioned.

I'd report my own results, but that would be . . . vain.

I have no idea how many times I've been mentioned on Lit... Certainly over 33,200 times... What this search did for me was to show me that I've contributed to over 200 threads! I've long wanted to go back to my first posts...visit them for old time sake. They're somewhere in the story comments threads. Thanks for this, Munky... It was very nostalgic!

:rose:

Wow Island Girl and Hot Ass Kara, I can't believe you even found this old thread.

Guess I haven't been doing enough vanity searches. ;)

Awww... some very interesting things are revealed

Wonder why i didnt notice them at the time lol

WTF?! I did the advanced search to try and find an old thread. I put in my user name in both boxes, and it came up with no matches. None. No old or new.

I guess this post is invisible too.

It won't work on me too many refer to me as SD

Yup, I can see why this was an old dead thread until Island Girl found it and tried to resuscitate it. I recall doing a vanity search and having to jump through a lot of hoops, entering LusterMunky, Munky, Munkey, Luster, Munks, dickhead, etc. etc. etc.

Must have had a lot of time on my hands. Vanity is not enough motivation for me to try it again.

Yup, I can see why this was an old dead thread until Island Girl found it and tried to resuscitate it. I recall doing a vanity search and having to jump through a lot of hoops, entering LusterMunky, Munky, Munkey, Luster, Munks, dickhead, etc. etc. etc.

Must have had a lot of time on my hands. Vanity is not enough motivation for me to try it again.

Pfft didn't even notice the date of the thread -obviously

Back