The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience...c'mon, you know you have some...you can't do anything more until tomorrow so just...relax!!

Patience...c'mon, you know you have some...you can't do anything more until tomorrow so just...relax!!

Hell's bells, woman. If I have patience, then you sure as hell do too.

starts spamming subbed threads waiting for replies

It's fitting that as one of the first nations to offer the US support after the tragedy of ten years ago, that if an American couldn't win the US Open, that an Australian did.

Cherry's ass is like Disney World.

You haven't lived until you've been there and seen it.

Cherry's ass is like Disney World.

You haven't lived until you've been there and seen it.

You know. I would hope that's not true.

Having been there about 2,000 times... It get taxing. Yes its pretty, yes its fun sometimes, but it's rather boring once you have riddin all there is to ride and realise you wasted a whole vacation in lines for 30 min of actual ride time.

To me, Disney is just a High class hooker...

Not at all a Cherry...

To me... more like Angel Falls.

You do anything to get there, It takes your breath away every time and even when you can't be there it still brings a smile to your face.

Having been there about 2,000 times... It get taxing. Yes its pretty, yes its fun sometimes, but it's rather boring once you have riddin all there is to ride and realise you wasted a whole vacation in lines for 30 min of actual ride time.

Not at all a Cherry...

You do anything to get there, It takes your breath away every time and even when you can't be there it still brings a smile to your face.

QFT

and because I am waving hello to a Nina from the shadows.

Not at all a Cherry...

I clearly meant that Cherry's ass was like Disney World in the literal sense. I am fairly certain that the Ducklings will take photographs with you on the right cheek while Mickey will blow you on the left.

I clearly meant that Cherry's ass was like Disney World in the literal sense. I am fairly certain that the Ducklings will take photographs with you on the right cheek while Mickey will blow you on the left.

Are you saying Cherry's ass is as big as Space Mountain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back