Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a cheap shot that was!! people will never cease to amaze me with their insensitivity and mean-ness.:rolleyes:

Thinkin how wonderful it would feel to have a pair of strong safe arms to be held in about now.... ~sigh~

Do you really think I want to hear the same CRAP over and over and over again? For once when you call to ask a favor can you be satisfied and say "thank you" when I say "sure, no problem" and not drag up the same old tired arguements that nobody but you cares about anymore?

timewilltell said:
Do you really think I want to hear the same CRAP over and over and over again? For once when you call to ask a favor can you be satisfied and say "thank you" when I say "sure, no problem" and not drag up the same old tired arguements that nobody but you cares about anymore?

:kiss:ing it all better. lol

P3 said:
Try the game thread, you can rack them up pretty fast that way. Good luck and welcome to Lit!

*smiles*

Thank you!
I am racking 'em up as fast as I can! Love these game threads!

Inquiries? of what nature? :D

I shan't play for hours, but just long enough until I am tired, then I shall stop. A sensible plan!

timewilltell said:
Too bad there isn't a game thread with a pool table ;)

Nope, haven't seen any on the game threads, but you might find one in the many bars on Lit.

Miss_Sonya said:
But there's a thread that's a swimmijng pool, kind of similar!

That just might be my pool. lol Stop by sometime and hang out. We'd love to have ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back