Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a cheap shot that was!! people will never cease to amaze me with their insensitivity and mean-ness.:rolleyes:
 
Thinkin how wonderful it would feel to have a pair of strong safe arms to be held in about now.... ~sigh~
 
Do you really think I want to hear the same CRAP over and over and over again? For once when you call to ask a favor can you be satisfied and say "thank you" when I say "sure, no problem" and not drag up the same old tired arguements that nobody but you cares about anymore?
 
timewilltell said:
Do you really think I want to hear the same CRAP over and over and over again? For once when you call to ask a favor can you be satisfied and say "thank you" when I say "sure, no problem" and not drag up the same old tired arguements that nobody but you cares about anymore?


:kiss:ing it all better. lol
 
P3 said:
Try the game thread, you can rack them up pretty fast that way. Good luck and welcome to Lit!

*smiles*

Thank you!
I am racking 'em up as fast as I can! Love these game threads!
 
Inquiries? of what nature? :D

I shan't play for hours, but just long enough until I am tired, then I shall stop. A sensible plan!
 
timewilltell said:
Too bad there isn't a game thread with a pool table ;)


Nope, haven't seen any on the game threads, but you might find one in the many bars on Lit.
 
Miss_Sonya said:
But there's a thread that's a swimmijng pool, kind of similar!


That just might be my pool. lol Stop by sometime and hang out. We'd love to have ya.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top