The Jeffinator's Lounge

I watched a few eps of Heroes in the first season. Sadly, when I moved into this hellhole, I lost track of all my faves -- Lost, Smallville, and Heroes. See, I don't get to watch what I want unless everyone is gone or asleep. Everyone is gone right now, but I've got other stuff going on -- it is awesome though. Dad, Susan, Tommy, and Victoria all went over to Vickie's for Independence Day. She's a family friend. I was invited, but opted to stay and enjoy eight to ten hours of peace and quiet instead. It's been awesome so far -- I have my music blaring. On our Dish Network, we have Sirius Satellite Radio included. So I've got Sirius 27 Hard Attack blaring, which is the heavy metal channel. I love it because the DJs can say anything they want, dropping Fuck Bombs left and right. Right now "The Great Southern Trendkill" by Pantera is playing. I made me some chicken ramen el dante, drained the water, mixed in some butter, salt, pepper, and remaining seasoning, ate that, then shaved my head and face with my new Gillette Fusion Power, and jumped in the shower. I'm feeling nice and clean and wearing my comfortable black robe. I've got a load of laundry going with the shirt and shorts I like to wear around the house, and other than that, this free time is gonna be spent filling out online job apps. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go ride around town getting other apps too. Monday morning I'll be calling the places I did online apps for, and going to turn in my paper apps.
 
Joe: Yeah it blows. Gotta wait two more weeks for 'Turn Left' when Rose comes back.
@ Jeff: O_O >> << >> Jeff with only a black robe? *grins, tackles, and drags off for messy fun* :D
 
Are you all clean shaven? I'd live to see a pic or av of that. You must look quite different. Shame you're never in London ;)

ETA: Master has a shaven head and a short beard/moustache. He has auburn hair and light skin. You look as though you have light skin and dark hair, like me. I'm a born goth, annoys me no end, especially in summer.
 
You've never seen her? She's pretty much the only blonde on tv that interests me
 
Lusty: W00t!
Velvet: Yeah, save for a small goatee on my chin and my eyebrows, I used my razor on my entire head. My scalp is nice and shiny, lol.

Here's a pic of me and my brother. I'm the one in the green tie-die shirt. This was a while ago, though. Last year.

l_76f305efdced797577b3829f33e683c6.jpg


These pics were taken back in February, right before I left Wyoming to come back to Florida. My goatee isn't as big as it was in these pics, however. It's shorter and takes up a much smaller area on my chin.

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg


This is an older pic, but the only one I have of me completely shaven to the skin.

l_b694a021d37ad7103ac94bca4f757ee9.jpg


WOW this is an OLD pic! This was like three years ago, lol.

eb1ere2.jpg


These are pics of my first time getting drunk at a friend's wedding, lol.

l_777ea7a5510b34ff49c16fa41deba90a.jpg

l_ae0bd052ca309375c1caef3c83cbfc40.jpg
 
I'm going to be redying my hair in the next few days. I got a kit of my usual color (Starry Night....L'Oreal Feria number 21). No more staring at my father's hair in the mirror
 
Kind of a dark russet...mixture of brown and red, with red being predominant at most times. It clashes with my skin tone, which is somewhere between mediterranean and native....so I go with Starry Night, which is so black it's blue
 
*licks my lips, trailing after him* Yes, much w00tness Jeff. *grins and pounces on Joe* :cattail:
 
lol.....I plan on having mom do some maintenance on my hair first...cutting, trimming (mostly getting rid of split ends)....wash my hair before she does that, then wash it again...once I've gotten all the loose hair out (my hair is THICK) she'll do the dye...let's hope she properly applies it this time. Last time we used this color (or the one I was allergic to) she didn't apply it right, and I had spots with red and brown still in it
 
LMAO. You should bleach your hair and then dye it green with purple and blue streaks, lmao.
 
Back
Top