For you, Mylady (closed for TheUnitedFallen)

Mignonette

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Posts
620
It was the Season in London, which meant that everyone who meant something in society or at least thought they did, gathered in Britain's illustrous capital for endless parties, balls and gatherings. Many came for fun, others came to show their face in public and flaunt their wealth, others again were there to strike business contacts or make marriage matches.

Poor Marian was there for that very last reason. All her life she had lived in her parents' mansion in Somerset, away from the bustling capital. Of course she had attended several balls already, but all of them small and held within a circle of people she knew already. Now, shortly after her twentieth birthday, her parents had decided that it was time for their dear daughter to marry. And so they had sent her to spend the season with her Aunt, the Countess of Satchford, in London.

The city was a different world for the blond haired country girl. The dresses she used to wear were instantly replaced by splendid gowns and her already slim waist was tightened further by corsets. She could not leave the house without her hat or her gloves, small things she tended to forget. After the first three days already she begged her parents in letters to call her home, but they remained firm in their decision. Marian was only to come back with an engagement ring on her finger.

Instantly many gentlemen had taken a liking to the new flower in the field. Blond hair and blue eyes seemed to be desirable this season and so a constantly flow of invitations to more social gatherings arrived at the mailbox.
Every evening Marian was just glad to sit down by the window in her room and relax, trying to forget the empty and acted compliments she had received throughout the day. Her only consolation was the brief time in the evenings she spent with her Aunt's butler, after the old lady had retired to bed. It was a friendship that should not exist, but Marian had never cared much about rank. At home she was friends with all the servants, so why not in London?

"Tonight was horrible.", she told the butler as she proceeded to take the pins out of her hair, which had been put up in a complicated way. "I spoke to at least twenty gentlemen and not one of them was being honest with me. They were all just reciting pleasantries they had practice before. And you should have seen the way they were looking at me! Most improper! I dont see why the dresses this year have to show so much skin!"
And just to prove the point to herself she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was still wearing her shining red ballgown which had a very daring cut, allowing the gentlement to almost take a sneak peak at her breasts, that were being held up by her corset.
"The country side is so much better. Really. You should come and visit me there!"
 
The son of a blacksmith and a grocery store assistant, Adrian grew up far from the bright lights of London. He had lived in tiny village until he was eighteen, when he offered the chance to leave his peasant life behind him. The Countess of Satchford had an opening and he jumped at it, selling himself superbly. He saw it as a fantastic opportunity to increase his place in life.

Of course, once he got to London, he was swiftly shown his place. Every day, he was ordered about by the Countess and her guests. 2 years after arriving, he was seriously considering returning home to join his father in the family business. Then she arrived. Marian. She was a niece of the Countess, from the country like himself. Of course, their circumstances growing up could have not being more different.

The moment they met, they hit it off. She was not like her aunt, not one bit. She was very bit of the country girl she had grown up as. Every night after whatever ball was on, she would come to the servants' quarters to hang out with him. She always looked spectacular in her gowns, but never looked at ease in them. Tonight was no different.

"My dear Marian, when will you ever learn that these 'gentlemen' are looking for one thing and one thing only, a trophy wife that can hang off their arm at functions just like this, and take home so you can take care of their...needs."
 
As Adrian talked, Marian was slowly getting desperate with all those pins. She had alreay taken out twenty and yet still her hair was up in that hairstyle that felt so heavy on her head.

"It's what every girl should dream of becoming apparently. A tophy wife that will do honor to her husband and her family...", she muttered. Finally, after taking out several more pins, her hair came loose and fell down her back in slight natural curls. She proceeded to take off her gloves an jewellry, piling everything up on the table next to her.

"Would you help me loosen the corset of the dress a little? Its really hard to breathe.", she asked. It wasnt the first time she had made that request to him and didnt see much wrong with it. It wasnt like she was nude or anything. The rules of propriety in upper society really seemed weird to her at times.

"I surely shall not be marrying any of them.", she announced, waiting for Adrian to help her breathe properly again. "I wont be any man's toy. Us country folk like our freedom, right?", she asked, smiling at him through the reflection in the mirror.
 
Adrian nodded at her request, moving behind her. His hands went to work, untying each of the strings on her corset, a blood red colour that looked amazing on her, but he knew how much she hated them, and he could clearly understand why. As the last string was undone, he heard her exhale loudly, bringing a smile to his face. "All better."

"My wife, when I find her, will loved for her, not for her father's expensive deal. My god, this process just makes me sick. Women are pieces of meat, traded at the market. And you are absolutely right. Sometimes I miss the summer nights of watching the sunset, and the stars making their nightly appearance."
 
"I know what you mean.", Marian spoke as she moved behind her dressing screen to change into her nightgown. "I'd like to find a husband who doesnt mind me skipping a few balls to ride out into the fields instead. Wont find any man like that here in London....you cant even see the stars here in the city. It's never dark enough.", she complained before she finally re-emerged in her white flowing nightgown, placing her red dress on the next chair, before moving back to sit on her chair. Once there, she started to braid her golden hair, looking at Adrian all the while.

"Really, if I didnt have you to talk to Adrian, I would be going mad in this place. As much as I love my aunt, she is a very demanding person. I dont know how often she has reprimanded me tonight of holding my fan wrong, sipping my wine in the wrong way and not choosing the right dance partners.", she went on, rolling her eyes. But in the end she giggled. "I cannot help but wish to do things the wrong way on purpose just to see her fluster like an angry hen.", she admitted with yet another giggle.
"I guess the thing I like about those balls are the dances though. They are fun. Have you ever seen them?"
 
Adrian turned his back until Marian was behind the screen. How much he loved to take a peek. She was a dream girl, with her angelic face, flawless skin, and perfect body. The combination of blonde hair and blue eyes was just the icing on the cake. He was popular with the servant girls, using his charm to get them into bed. But whenever he was fucking one of his many conquests, he imagined it was Marian in the bed with him.

"One day, Marian, you will make a man very happy. Someone who will appreciate you. As for deliberately annoying your aunt, do you really think that is a good idea? I'd love to try it myself, but I'd fear for my life, let alone my job. I heard one of the maids was beaten and raped when she was caught stealing."
 
At those words Marian tensed a bit. She knew that her aunt could have a bad temper, but she had never known how cruel the Countess was to her own servants. Suddenly the young country girl didnt simply see her as the moody aunt anymore, but someone she's have to be careful around.

"Thank you for the warning, Adrian. I shall try and be a good girl around her then. I wouldnt want to suffer the same fate."
Not that her aunt could do this without getting into trouble with her brother, Marian's father. Although having retired to the mansion in the country side, he was still a very influencial man within the upper society, always working from the shadows and sending his oldest sons to town for him instead.

"How come you arent married yet, Adrian? I hear my aunt's maid Annie sigh about you all the time.", she asked. "Ive heard her talking to the cook downstairs. She was saying quite improper things about your stamina. The conversation however stopped when I entered and asked what it was all about.", she remembered, sharing that incident with him.
 
Adrian smiled at innocent Marian.

"My dear girl, that is some your husband will educate on. It would be most improper for me to tell you such things. If your aunt was to find out, let's say it would not go down well. Maybe ask some of your friends, see if they know yet, although I highly doubt it. As for Annie, we are good friends."

Adrian had to be careful around Marian when it came to sex. While he was quite experienced, both here and at home, he got the impression that Marian had yet to discover masturbation.
 
"My dear Adrian, I am not completely oblivious as to what goes on between a husband and a wife...let's say I got a few novels into my hands that a lady should not read."
She did not mention however that they had been extremely vague and that she had been so embarrassed by the passages and so scared that someone would catch her, that she had had trouble reading them in the first place.

Of course she and her friends used to gossip a bit, but all they were doing was guessing. The servants seemed to know a lot, but most of the time they refused to speak of it. The maids would just blush and giggle and continue with their tasks.
"It seems unfair that even a maid as Annie knows more than I do. Ive had so many tutors for music, the arts and languages, yet I dont know anything about this. And what if I marry someone who is a horrible tutor?"

In her stories the couples were always in love, while Marian herself would probably have to accept a match arranged by her dear Aunt. It was nothing she was looking forward to.
 
"Oh I'm sure a curious young girl like yourself has questions about such matters."

Adrian would love to educate Marian, but the fear inside him was such a barrier that may be too much to overcome. Oh hell, he was getting hard thinking of it. His butler's uniform never did much to hide erections. But this was also lowering the barrier of fear.

"I guess if I just answered a few questions, it can't be that bad. But you can never tell anyone, do you understand?
 
"We share so many secrets already, Adrian. A few more wont change much.", Marian reminded him. They shouldnt even be talking so casually and they certainly shouldnt be together at such a late hour.

"Well then, my first question is...uhm...does it really feel that good? I mean, the union between a man and a woman? Annie seemed enchanted and the other maids Ive observed also seemed to have liked it..."

It felt like such a silly question. Of course it must feel good if all those girls go back for more. But still, it sounded like a good first question to her.
 
Adrian had to chuckle at the innocence of the question. He should have expected it, but it was still amusing.

"Yes, it can be. But it is not as easy as just making love. Some men are more skilled than others. The maids you have talked to seem to have found one of the more skilled men."

He knew this because this man was him. He did a few of the servants hooked on him and could call on any of them whenever he felt it. Such an approach could not be taken with young Marian.

"No question is silly, my dear girl. It is important to be educated in such matters to make this part of the marriage pleasure, for both the man and the woman."
 
Marian was glad that he was answering her questions so readily.

"So I will not enjoy it if I get the wrong man??" She thought about this for a moment. "Then I want to try it with someone who is good at it first. Even if it is improper. I dont see why I should have to put up with a man all my life who cant make me happy."
Her aunt would have probably chased her out of the house for such words, but in the secrecy of her chamber with only Adrian there, Marian knew that she could be completely honest and speak her mind freely.

"Perhaps I could bribe Annie to tell me who is giving her such joys...", she thought out loud. The maid would never talk openly.
"I mean, I understand that every man likes a pure virgin...but wouldnt it be more fun to have a woman who knows about the world of pleasure?", she continued asking Adrian.
 
Adrian nodded along with Marian's remarks.

"If you are to marry one of the young men sent by wealthy aristocracy, they will expect a pure virgin. Marian, may I ask if you have discovered personal pleasure, when you are alone in your bed chambers? Do you know what I am talking about?"

He seriously hoped she didn't ask Annie anything. While he was proud of his sexual conquests, it would be embarrassing if Marian was to find out about that part of his life. He feared she would pressure him into showing her the ways of pleasure. He would love to, but the ramifications would too great to risk.
 
"Personal pleasure?", Marian asked, tilting her head to the side. It was a clear sign that she had not yet discovered those joys. "I usually sleep in my bed at night. That is what a bed is for after all."

There had been moments when she had felt a pleasant tingling sensation down there, but she had never acted upon it as it had seemed wildly improper.

"Why do you ask? Does it feel good?" He was stirring up her curiosity and somehow this forbidden talk made her skin prickle pleasantly.
 
Adrian smiled warmly at Marian.

"Oh yes, my dear girl, it can feel amazing. It can be the most pleasurable feeling you will ever experience. Now, before we venture further into forbidden territory, I must bid you goodnight. You need your beauty sleep before your aunt calls you early and me even earlier. Sleep dream, my dearest Marian."

He let himself out and drew a big breath. 'My word', he thought, 'How did we arrive at such a forbidden place?'. He quickly made his way to the servant quarters before he was caught after hours. As soon as he was in bed, he dipped his hand beneath the waistband of his sleeping clothes and furiously stroked his cock, cumming so hard, he came light headed. Images of a naked Marian as he imagined her ran through his head as his seed spewed out of his cock and onto the tissue he was holding in his free hand. He quickly fell asleep after.
 
"But Adrian...", Marian complained, but let him go anyways. She had no idea that their talk had properly aroused him and that he needed some release.

The next day she went out with a few of her new London friends and after a short smalltalk and tea, they started to take a walk together. And soon the talk became more improper.
"He kissed me last night.", Lizzie boasted, talking about a gentleman that was her newest suitor.
"And then his hands went to touch my chest. I knew I should have stopped him, but it felt so good I tell you.", she went on.
"But isnt that improper?", Maria asked and Marian nodded.
"We were alone in the garden, so it was all ok.", Lizzie assured them and then went on. "While still kissing me, his hand traveled under my skirt and it touched the forbidden place!"
Both Maria and Marian held their breath for a moment. Lizzie was the first of them to go that far.
"Did it feel good?", Marian instantly asked.
"Did he take your virtue?", Maria wanted to know.
"It felt heavenly. He kept touching me there until I thought I was going mad with pleasure. I think I was screaming a bit too loud though and he had to keep me quiet with his lips. But I didnt not give him my maidenhead yet. Maybe next time."
They kept the talk up until it was time to go home.

In the evening Marian's Aunt went out to a gathering Marian had not been invited to, so the girl remained home, sitting in her room and brushing her long blond hair.
"Lizzie, one of my friends, apparently took the first steps with her lover.", she told Adrian when he joined her for their usual conversations. "She said that he touched her womanhood and that it made her go wild with pleasure....I was thinking...what you talked about last night. Self pleasure would be if I touched myself there, right? But doesnt it feel better when its someone else doing it? When you dont expect their next move?"
 
Adrian's day began at 5am in the kitchen. As the cooks went about cooking the breakfast for whoever had spent the night in the house, he set about arranging the individual trays that would go to each bedroom. As soon as that was done, he had to tend to the Countess and whatever chores she had for him. Today was to escort her nephew into London for a day of shopping. The young boy was a brat, ordering Adrian about. It certainly was not doing much for Adrian's pride to be taking orders from a boy who could not have been more than twelve. They returned home in the late afternoon, just in time for Adrian to attend to the dinner service. He saw the Countess take off for the night's ball, but was surprised to see Marian stay behind. Maybe they would be able to talk for a longer period tonight.

"My dear girl, that is exactly what I was talking about. Though I fear that, that young girl's father would not approve. He is a man of short temper."

Adrian had experienced this temper at firsthand at one of the balls held at the house. He had been accused of staring unashamedly at his daughter, which he had. The thoughts in his head at the time were most improper, but he was a sexual man, he couldn't help it.

"Possibly it could be better when someone else touches you, but not necessarily".
 
"Ah yes, depends on how good a lover the other person is. Lizzie must have found herself quite a skillful gentlemen then. Let's hope he will marry her, otherwise poor Lizzie will be ruined for the future. She is intent on giving her virginity to said gentleman." Marian mused as she once more changed into her nightgown, even though it was still early. The light dress just made it so much easier to walk and breathe though and she knew that Adrian probably didnt mind.

She went to sit at the table, where she sipped some of the tea he had brought up. The often used it as an excuse for him to get into her room.
For a while she was quiet, but suddenly she placed the cup down and looked at Adrian.

"Close your eyes for a moment or turn around.", she asked of him. Once she was sure that he had, she moved to sit on her chair by the fireplace and gently pulled the skirt of her nightgown upwards, slipping a her hand between her thighs to gently stroke her womanhood for the first time. At first it felt odd, but slowly she felt a sensation that had been unknown to her before. Against her will a soft moan escaped her pretty mouth and that instantly made her stop.
"It felt...strange.", she siad, letting her nighgown fall back into place. "You may open your eyes again."
Still, after that first touch, she felt restless now and the tingling in her womanhood didnt stop.
 
Adrian was curious as to why she asked him to turn around. After all, he was her servant. He felt the urge to sneak the peek, especially when he heard her moan. He smiled when he knew what she was up to.

"My dear girl, I can leave if you'd like to explore some more. Did you like the feeling?"

He didn't want to leave. The forbidden feelings inside him were burning, his cock rock hard. He had never been in the same room as a masturbating woman.
 
Marian pressed her legs closer together as if trying to stop the feeling between her thighs.
"No, dont go....I was just curious as to how it would feel...", she explained herself, blushing when she suddenly noticed what a line she had crossed.
"Im sorry, Adrian. I shouldnt have put you in such a position, but I couldnt control myself."

She turned around to look at him and noticed the buldge in his pants. In her inexperience she couldnt help but blink and stare.
"Adrian...are you alright?", she asked.
 
Adrian blushed when Marian noticed his state.

"I'm fine, my dear girl. And don't worry about it, we share so much, what's a little more?", chuckling a little bit.

He could see the blush in her cheeks. Did she know what his state mean? He could see her staring. She was transfixed.

"Marian, are you alright?"
 
His question made her jump slightly and her eyes darted to meet him again. Yet she still remained a little flustered.
"Yes, Im fine...sorry, I shouldnt have been staring like that! It's just that...uhm...could it be that you are....what is the word? ....aroused?", she guessed.
"Because of me?"

It embarrassed her, yet at the same time it also made her feel a bit proud for being able to have such an effect on a man.
 
Adrian was afraid this would come up. Her growing beauty was having more of an effect than before, and with the amount of time they were spending together, it was bound to happen.

"Well, yes my dear girl, it is because of you. But trust me, I am not the the first man you have done this too."

His cock was throbbing inside his servant pants at the nature of the talk. The innocence of the girl in front of him only added to the experience.
 
Marian couldnt believe it. He wanst the first one? Curiosity made her stand up and walk towards him, stopping so close that they were almost touching.

"Im sure no other man had ever shown such a reaction to me. Im sure I would have noticed."

Unvoluntarily her eyes moved downwards again and it looked as if her hand was curious to feel it, but instead she grabbed the material of her dress.
"Does it feel good to be aroused? Are you liking the feeling?", she asked, forcing her eyes to meet his again. She had no idea what she was really doing to him.
 
Back
Top