Women who like to be taken forcefully

I don't know if it's really about the BDSM lifestyle but I love to be controlled and dominated when it comes to sex. I occasionally like to be in charge but 99% of the time I want to be grabbed, pulled, spanked, all rough hand actions that put me in my place. I get off so much on it that now I crave it.

I don't know if it's really about the BDSM lifestyle but I love to be controlled and dominated when it comes to sex. I occasionally like to be in charge but 99% of the time I want to be grabbed, pulled, spanked, all rough hand actions that put me in my place. I get off so much on it that now I crave it.
Me too! My hunny is thinks I'm weird whenever I try to explain it though..

i surpose its being dominated or being made to do things that you would not normally do,being forced is very arousing

i love being dominated and manhandled. i especially like a man to completely control my every action, particularly if he makes me do things sexually i wouldn't normally.

I wouldn't like to be taken forcefully against my will. But it is exhilarating to sometimes surrender to my man and have him do as he wishes with me, manhandle me and talk to me in a very commanding way. I think humiliation and degradation are perhaps too strong a words for the feeling, but there is something about the sense of being just a sexual plaything for his pleasure that turns me on in a very intense way.

I think you'd like to be grabbed and almost fucked to death, wouldn't you, Mrs naughty Mom_nxt_door - and guess what, I'd love to use you that way - nice young lady, treated too much like a cute little virgin, eh??

:kiss: for you

and empty your inbox

Dicky

Great thread

Filling a lover, playing with a lover, deep and hard. What a pleasure to do! to share!

G

I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.

:rose:
This is why I like and tend to feel sorry for same.

Having to go your entire life *having* to do the sexual work gets very old for most people.

Praise you for speaking the truth!

To the OP, it's arousing to be wanted so much, that the other person cannot control themselves. Or at least it would to me.

You NEED to be MANHANDLED, completely controlled physically & sexually without any way of stopping what is being done to you by a strong dominant MAN.

You NEED and CRAVE this at the very core of your being, don't you ?!

Yes, this is very much a core component of the BDSM lifestyle.
You my dear, desire to be a "sex slave".
Oh yes.

I wouldn't like to be taken forcefully against my will. But it is exhilarating to sometimes surrender to my man and have him do as he wishes with me, manhandle me and talk to me in a very commanding way. I think humiliation and degradation are perhaps too strong a words for the feeling, but there is something about the sense of being just a sexual plaything for his pleasure that turns me on in a very intense way.

My wife/slave enjoys the same. It is a very strong and physical "acting out" of a deep need. Whenever the mood strikes me I grab her in a similar manner as a man would use to kidnap a woman. I take immediate physical control of her and do as I wish with her. It may involve cuffing, rope, or some other method of binding her in the position I want and then proceed to use her as my sex slave, assaulting all 3 holes over and over. It may last 10 minutes or 3-4 hours. It just depends on my mood. I am in absolute control of her body; she is completely unable to resist. Being totally out of control and subject to whatever I want to do with her is a huge turn-on for her. It is the complete submission and obedience to me that does it for her. She loves the surprise attacks very much.
And of course, there is the rough talk that goes along with what I'm doing to her at the time. That is another key stimulator for her.

232323232%7Ffp%3B47%3Enu%3D3597%3E%3A85%3E2%3B5%3E2688%3A853%3A6248ot1lsi

Last edited:
take me plz

i love to be taken forcefully i like to tell the person im with sometimes if you want to fuck me tonight take me when i least expect it by all means i dont care. ive told a guy to full on rape me in any hole he wants however he wants. i like being told how much clothing im allowed to wear at night if i go outside for a smoke as well the other night i went out on my roof wearing only a thong even in the rain it felt so good i love that thrill that i could get seen by anyone

i love to be taken forcefully i like to tell the person im with sometimes if you want to fuck me tonight take me when i least expect it by all means i dont care. ive told a guy to full on rape me in any hole he wants however he wants. i like being told how much clothing im allowed to wear at night if i go outside for a smoke as well the other night i went out on my roof wearing only a thong even in the rain it felt so good i love that thrill that i could get seen by anyone

I find this so sexy. I love being in control in the bedroom (and sometimes out) and taking what I want from a lover. Especially if I've bound her in some way. I'm getting aroused now just thinking about it.

hi

u must try and voluntarily submit to some moderete caning followed by sodomy.try and tell.

My wife/slave enjoys the same. It is a very strong and physical "acting out" of a deep need. Whenever the mood strikes me I grab her in a similar manner as a man would use to kidnap a woman. I take immediate physical control of her and do as I wish with her. It may involve cuffing, rope, or some other method of binding her in the position I want and then proceed to use her as my sex slave, assaulting all 3 holes over and over. It may last 10 minutes or 3-4 hours. It just depends on my mood. I am in absolute control of her body; she is completely unable to resist. Being totally out of control and subject to whatever I want to do with her is a huge turn-on for her. It is the complete submission and obedience to me that does it for her. She loves the surprise attacks very much.
And of course, there is the rough talk that goes along with what I'm doing to her at the time. That is another key stimulator for her.

232323232%7Ffp%3B47%3Enu%3D3597%3E%3A85%3E2%3B5%3E2688%3A853%3A6248ot1lsi

mmmmm I loved reading this. It was soooo hot. I'd love to have a man treat me like this. Just take me unexpectedly however he wants. Hard and rough

Im new to this site and I find it very interesting. I love being forced during sex. It can bring me to an intense orgasm very quickly. I believe the desire to be forced and controlled stems from being molested as a kid. Though a horrible thing for some, I learned how to welcome my past into my present and use it to have some extreme role play.

Im new to this site and I find it very interesting. I love being forced during sex. It can bring me to an intense orgasm very quickly. I believe the desire to be forced and controlled stems from being molested as a kid. Though a horrible thing for some, I learned how to welcome my past into my present and use it to have some extreme role play.

Sorry to hear. It's rather common for submissive girls

Back