Women who are into CFNM

I agree. It's a great way to welcome him home after a long day at work, especially if you have his favorite drink waiting for him as well.

*sigh*

*dreams of Eden*

Next you'll be telling me you'll blow me as I enjoy the drink.
 
I dated a guy that loved for me to give him a foot job while I wore hose and he would cum on my feet and ask me to keep the pantyhose on for the evening. I didn't mind doing this and watching him get so turned on by this excited me also.
 
Why wouldn't this be fun?? :) Order him to take off his clothes, make him wait (no touching!), get him all worked up, make him beg me to let him come, sounds super hot! Plus, all the guys who wish the women in their lives would take a more dominant role when it comes to sex- great way to start!
 
i have to say, i loooooovvvvveee this! but i didnt know it had a name (or an acronym for that matter). it just makes me feel like he just cant wait another second to take me, plus it can help hide the parts of me im not crazy about. its that sense of heightened passion that makes it so much better. :)
 
i have to say, i loooooovvvvveee this! but i didnt know it had a name (or an acronym for that matter). it just makes me feel like he just cant wait another second to take me, plus it can help hide the parts of me im not crazy about. its that sense of heightened passion that makes it so much better. :)

what have you done?
 
I have never done this or met any woman who expressed an interest in this, but I do like the thought of this. I think it would be especially exciting to be naked and perhaps stroking for a small group of women.

I have always been interested in CFNM but it's hard to find men that would like to partake in this. I have read stories and watched porn about it, it's a big turn on for me. ;)
 
My husband was into this when we first started dating. He liked to get naked and have me dress up in girly things (cotton nighties, girlish underwear, skirts and tanktops) and have me jack him off. I think he was trying to make up for the experiences he didn't have as a teenager, but I thought it was hot!
 
My husband was into this when we first started dating. He liked to get naked and have me dress up in girly things (cotton nighties, girlish underwear, skirts and tanktops) and have me jack him off. I think he was trying to make up for the experiences he didn't have as a teenager, but I thought it was hot!

I certainly think it's hot!
 
Yes, as long as the clothing in question is sexy lingerie, does that count?
 
I've have had a fantasy about this for some time, being a toy for a group of women just gets me nervous, excited and hard at the same time. A unusual but totally absorbing combination of feelings mixed with anticipation always gets my head spinning. Maybe I should write my first story..........(strokes chin in exaggerated thoughtful pose) ;)
 
Always wanted to meet a woman interested in this, sadly the wife is not. I've always fantasized about interrupting my wife and a friend while they're talking and clearly they were talking about something sexual based on their reactions when I walk in the room. After a brief silence my wife out of the blue states, "He jerks off in front of me all the time."

After another awkward silence my wife's friend says that she's never seen a guy jerk off before and she wishes her husband would. We joke about the topic which leads to my wife making the following comment, "I don't mind if you watch my husband jerk off, but you can't touch him!"

I'm blown away, excited and nervous at the same time. There they are sitting on the couch in our living room, fully clothed, expecting me to undress and stroke myself. After a little more convincing I start to undress. There are a few comments about my body, what my wife likes and dislikes, very clinical almost. I'm completely limp standing there in front of them. My wife instructs me to start to stroke myself slowly. As I do I'm watching them, there eyes fixed squarely on the actions of my hand.

I'm getting hard now and slowly stroking, occasionally cupping my balls with my other hand. I'm completely hard now, my hand getting slick with precum and gliding smoothly over my shaft all the way up and over my head and back down to the base again. I notice my wife's friend casually lick her lips as she sits there on the couch staring at me playing with myself.

As things progress my hand speeds up, paying more attention to the head of my now throbbing cock. At this point I know I'm not going to last much longer so I take a firm grip and speed up. After a few more strokes I unload right in front of my wife and her friend. It is a big load that is now all over the floor and my hand.

As I stand there with my softening dick in my hand, my wife and her friend start talking as if this scene were perfectly normal. I start to leave the room when my wife reminds me to go get a towel and clean up the mess I made.

I wish I could live out this fantasy...any women who share this fantasy and would like to discuss please PM me.
 
A few weeks ago wife and I were gettting ready to paint the inside of our garage. While changing into my painting clothes, I said I should just paint naked. Wife enthusiastically said I should!
 
I'm a man that is into it!

I have always been interested in CFNM but it's hard to find men that would like to partake in this. I have read stories and watched porn about it, it's a big turn on for me. ;)

I have had only a couple of CFNM experiences in my life and they were incredible. Being a man, I find it difficult to find women interested in this.

I am married now and I have all but begged my wife to use me as her boy toy in front of her friends.
She knows she can do anything she wants with and to me, any time and any where.
She has said she would think about it, but she hasn't moved beyond that.
 
I have always been interested in CFNM but it's hard to find men that would like to partake in this. I have read stories and watched porn about it, it's a big turn on for me. ;)

I wish I had known about you a couple of months ago...spent two nghts in toronto and would have greatly enjoyed putting on a show...
 
After reading about this, count me in. I loved the story of masturbating for the wife and a friend. I have had a recent fantasy where I am in the middle of a group of ladies and I am encouraged to stroke myself. I don't mind touches but want to finish by myself. Then they can do anything they want to me.

As another noted, painted more than once in the nude. I love to have the family go away so I can strip down and not worry about getting paint anywhere.
 
I have a fantasy involving me naked, tied-up, "prize" for two women who start off fully dressed and play strip poker to win me...
 
Back
Top