Drum roll please...

zekealicious said:
a very sexy attribute on your part!

Hows tricks anyway?
Tricks are--treats! Life is beautiful... :)

World been treating you well, sexy?
 
Its been a good summer over all....cant complain , especially since no one ever listens anyway! :)

been up to anything hot and steamy?
 
zekealicious said:
Its been a good summer over all....cant complain , especially since no one ever listens anyway! :)

been up to anything hot and steamy?
Long hot summer--evvvvverything is hot and steamy, baby! ;)
 
Thought it was time to add a few more of mine, its been awhile...always glad to hear from lit members so feel free to drop me a line!
 

Attachments

  • 100_2809.jpg
    100_2809.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,051
  • 100_2898.jpg
    100_2898.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 907
  • 100_2901.jpg
    100_2901.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 943
And what a lovely bump it is!

Sexy pics-- the black and white ones are gorgeous! :kiss:
 
Thought I'd mosey on over here to get an eye full and boy of boy did I:D

GREAT pics!!!
 
thank you very much...I'm enjoying our conversation on the other thread very much as well!
any picture a particular favorite...
and may I suggest my photo essay thread :)
 
I like all! I'm pretty easy to please........................at times:D

But the ones of you , ummmmm, doing yourself are might fine!!
 
one of my favorite past times :)
you would have enjoyed the shot that came (no pun intended) after the one of me upside down in the chair..unfortunately I was not focused on taking a photo but on the hot splash instead!
 
zekealicious said:
one of my favorite past times :)
you would have enjoyed the shot that came (no pun intended) after the one of me upside down in the chair..unfortunately I was not focused on taking a photo but on the hot splash instead!
No self-timer on your cam?


And yes, I know I would have!!!!
 
self timier yes..that was the only way I could go upside down and still take the picture..timing the money shot with the camera timer, however, is not something I have mastered...i have a video, but I'nm not sure it will open...shall I send it to you?
 
zekealicious said:
self timier yes..that was the only way I could go upside down and still take the picture..timing the money shot with the camera timer, however, is not something I have mastered...i have a video, but I'nm not sure it will open...shall I send it to you?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes *slaps forehead* I didn't think about that one lol

You can send, if you wish:)
 
I'd prefer not to post it here...perhaps you'd pm me with a place to send it to?
 
Back
Top