having sex while doing _____? (talking on the phone?)

UnknownWanderer

Really Experienced
Ok, yet another idea for folks. Another something of a personal little "fetish" of mine, I guess.

- A story about someone at least once having sex while doing something otherwise mundane/ordinary without trying to let on...

In particular, I've always had a little thing about having sex while on the phone. In particular, while she is on the phone with someone, and going down on me. A lot of "mm hmms"....and so on.

Some possible sample variations:
- I like the idea of some high-powered business woman either getting fucked or having someone go down on her while she is in her office on the phone making a deal. Maybe getting fucked really hard by someone much "beneath her" like the janitor or something. But she can't let on to the other party on the phone!!...

- Girl getting fucked while on the phone with her ex-...especially, for example, a horrible ex-husband who treated her rotten...she's now with someone who treats her right. Maybe he is suspicious of something fishy going on while on the phone with her, or maybe not... Or maybe, she's just outright telling him, to drive him nuts (but he deserves it!).

- A young girl, perhaps newly in college, who had always been such a "good girl" growing up. Very naive and inexperienced. Her parents view her a "their little angel". In college, she's met a slightly older guy, and at some point, while talking on the phone with one of her parents, she is going down on him, meanwhile. The whole time just going along with the normal average conversation...

- Heck, look at my previous ideas, and I'm sure this is easily incorporated somewhere....heh. For all the super horny/slutty woman related stories, if people still want to go down the whole infidelity route, perhaps she's on the phone with him, while he does or doesn't know what she's doing at the time, and while he knows and happily approves, or knows and begrudgingly approves, or is finding out for the first time...etc....lots of possibilities there.

Ok, now go forth, and let these seeds germinate into stories... :)

BedtimeStories said:
Don't know what it is, but you always make me smile when I read your posts. :)

First I'm reminded of "Police Academy". Where the superintendant is giving a speech. There's a hooker in the podium that gives him head as he's talking.

Otherwise, I know a guy that was talking to his wife as some dirty, nasty tramp was giving him head. (oh wait, that was me!) :p

Jenny

Bump to the idea of her talking to her parents. Whilst she's taking it from behind, maybe?

I was once talking to a LD boyfriend on the phone while a man was going down on me. :eek:

And the b/f didn't know it was going on...

JRaven said:
Otherwise, I know a guy that was talking to his wife as some dirty, nasty tramp was giving him head. (oh wait, that was me!) :p

Were you the tramp, or the wife?

I was once receiving a hand-job from a gf at college while she was on the phone with her mother. When I arrived (I may be stubby but I shoot like a geyser!) she did the fastest "gotta go-bye!" I've ever seen.

:nana:

UnknownWanderer said:
Ok, yet another idea for folks. Another something of a personal little "fetish" of mine, I guess.

- A story about someone at least once having sex while doing something otherwise mundane/ordinary without trying to let on...

In particular, I've always had a little thing about having sex while on the phone. In particular, while she is on the phone with someone, and going down on me. A lot of "mm hmms"....and so on.

Some possible sample variations:
- I like the idea of some high-powered business woman either getting fucked or having someone go down on her while she is in her office on the phone making a deal. Maybe getting fucked really hard by someone much "beneath her" like the janitor or something. But she can't let on to the other party on the phone!!.

I like this idea, I once was orally pleasuring a girl who "HAD" to answer the phone and though I would stop. well it was her boyfriend and i can only imagine that it was very hard for her to hold back moaning as much as she did.

or you could have a big wig woman at a meeting with a bunch of hotshot masters of the universe types, while some guy eats her out from under the table while she makes her presentation.

JRaven said:
First I'm reminded of "Police Academy". Where the superintendant is giving a speech. There's a hooker in the podium that gives him head as he's talking.

Heh...I remember that. There's a couple other similar scenes in really bad 1980s comedies...

JRaven said:

Jenny

Please, do tell more!!...

BedtimeStories said:
I was once talking to a LD boyfriend on the phone while a man was going down on me. :eek:

And the b/f didn't know it was going on...

Heh...what were you talking about?
And what became of the two, later?...

The old "blow job while driving" bit is kind of kinky.

And I've fantasized a couple times about going out to eat and fingering the girl under the table, if not slipping underneath and eating her out.

Boominatang said:
I like this idea, I once was orally pleasuring a girl who "HAD" to answer the phone and though I would stop. well it was her boyfriend and i can only imagine that it was very hard for her to hold back moaning as much as she did.

How were you with her in the first place?...and what was she saying on the phone?...

And what became of the two later?...

My own experiences:

- Yes, an obvious one: one time my gf took a phone call from I think it was her sister (can't remember now) while she continued going down on me. There was a lot of "mm hmm"'s which sounded perfectly convincing, and every once in a while, she would take me out of her mouth for a second to ask some question which she knew was going to lead to a lot more of the other person talking without needing her to reply... I loved it for some reason.

- Another time: I was dating a woman who had a truly ridiculously aweful ex-husband. They hadn't had sex for *years* prior to the divorce, but still, when she divorced him, he would always call her all sorts of names like "slut" and "whore"... I so badly wanted to be fucking her while she was on the phone with him and he knew it...heh.

- The most "original" or interesting experience didn't involve a phone, but was a somewhat similar idea to the original title question. My girlfriend had a lot of work she had to do on her notebook computer for work over one weekend. We had been playing around some and she had gotten little work done. At one point, I made her start doing her work while lying on her stomach on the bed and propping herself up on her elbows, with the computer in front of her and she worked. I got behind her and began fucking her, with the explicit knowledge that "I would stop if she stopped working/typing". So a sort of very "direct" incentive. She did stop a couple times, and I stopped as well. She doesn't want me to stop doing what I was doing, so she has to keep working. (Of course, however, it was difficult for her to concentrate, which created something of a minor paradox at times.)

I still really really like that last idea, and I think some people should riff on the concept off into their own stories!!

UnknownWanderer said:
- The most "original" or interesting experience didn't involve a phone, but was a somewhat similar idea to the original title question. My girlfriend had a lot of work she had to do on her notebook computer for work over one weekend. We had been playing around some and she had gotten little work done. At one point, I made her start doing her work while lying on her stomach on the bed and propping herself up on her elbows, with the computer in front of her and she worked. I got behind her and began fucking her, with the explicit knowledge that "I would stop if she stopped working/typing". So a sort of very "direct" incentive. She did stop a couple times, and I stopped as well. She doesn't want me to stop doing what I was doing, so she has to keep working. (Of course, however, it was difficult for her to concentrate, which created something of a minor paradox at times.)

I still really really like that last idea, and I think some people should riff on the concept off into their own stories!!

Stories be damned, I'm gonna have to do that in real life some time!

Having sex while...cooking breakfast

On a weekend with my boyfriend, we stopped our sex long enough to break for breakfast. While I cooked, he set the table then started to fondle me. I ignored him and hoped he would lose interest. He persisted and I got aroused, but continued to prepare the food. When he notice my hard nipples and damp panties, he accelerated his erotic whispers and his roaming hands. While I cooked, he disrobed me. When I was in nothing but my bra and short skirt (my panties being long gone), he grabbed my moist pussy. That was it. I turned off the stove and he splayed me across the table. When he entered me from behind, it was short minutes until I had a rocking orgasm. In another minute, he pumped deep, stiffened and exploded inside me. It was the best fucking breakfast, I'd ever had.

Lia Monde said:
On a weekend with my boyfriend, we stopped our sex long enough to break for breakfast. While I cooked, he set the table then started to fondle me. I ignored him and hoped he would lose interest. He persisted and I got aroused, but continued to prepare the food. When he notice my hard nipples and damp panties, he accelerated his erotic whispers and his roaming hands. While I cooked, he disrobed me. When I was in nothing but my bra and short skirt (my panties being long gone), he grabbed my moist pussy. That was it. I turned off the stove and he splayed me across the table. When he entered me from behind, it was short minutes until I had a rocking orgasm. In another minute, he pumped deep, stiffened and exploded inside me. It was the best fucking breakfast, I'd ever had.

One more to add to the list. I'm so glad I joined this board.

Yet another idea of "having sex while doing ____" and in this case the "blank" is dictation...

- A secretary bent over a desk taking dictation while her boss is behind her, um, "dicktating" while he dictates...heh.

Anyone?... :)

Back