make an advance on an in-law

nebtounge

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Posts
150
I know its terribly risky territory. I'm really attracted to my sister in law and i think she is to me too. Problem is I'm not sure. We have some occassional bumps or a touch on the shoulder and looks but nothing more. We have plenty of time when we are together but im not sure what to do. I want to show her i want more but do it i a way that if shes not into it i dont totally destroy the relationship. Any suggestions on how to tease or suggest i want her? Anyone have this kind of relationship and keep it discrete?
 
You're not going to get validation on the How-To forum.

Fantasize about your SIL all you want, but don't do anything that'll fuck up the family dynamics. It's not always about you and what you want.
 
You're not going to get validation on the How-To forum.

Fantasize about your SIL all you want, but don't do anything that'll fuck up the family dynamics. It's not always about you and what you want.

What she said.
 
Dude.

Let me give you a piece of advice.

Leave THAT piece along.

A train wreak is all but guaranteed. Let us list a few facts and possibilities.

Sisters LOVE to play head games and flirt with brother in laws. it makes them feel good, pisses off their sibling. After all you are safe game...She can call you out in front of everyone and come out looking good.

If you are stupid enough to ask for some... she has the option of rating you out.
She has one up on her sister and has put you in your place.

And if she does give you some...Oh, boy! The first time those two gets into a pissing contest "I fucked your husband" is a great trump card.

She will get forgiveness sooner or later but your name is mud.(look it up)

Females are often overcome with guilt and feel the need to confess. In her version you are definitely NOT going to come off as an equal participant.

NOTHING on earth pisses a woman off than her S O fucking her sister or mother not even her best girl freind.

Then there is the other in-laws to consider.

Leave it alone bud.
 
Last edited:
I know its terribly risky territory. I'm really attracted to my sister in law and i think she is to me too. Problem is I'm not sure. We have some occassional bumps or a touch on the shoulder and looks but nothing more. We have plenty of time when we are together but im not sure what to do. I want to show her i want more but do it i a way that if shes not into it i dont totally destroy the relationship. Any suggestions on how to tease or suggest i want her? Anyone have this kind of relationship and keep it discrete?

I have great news for you! You've probably already have had relations with her in some form or another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhtgINeaJWg
 
*rolling my eyes*

Vsauce again? Is there any topic that guy doesn't cover?

OP...leave your SIL alone, it's not worth it.

Vsause is amazing! I've watched pretty much all the dude's videos and I'm pretty bummed out about it.
 
I know, I know! ;)

Look, M... the dude wants to fuck his sis-in-law. I'm just giving him the great news that he's fucking a girl who potentially has atoms from his sis-in-law.

Actually, I just needed a reason to watch and post a Vsuase video. :/

:)
 
Ohhhh ewwwww

You're not going to get validation on the How-To forum.

Fantasize about your SIL all you want, but don't do anything that'll fuck up the family dynamics. It's not always about you and what you want.

This. You won't just fuck up your marriage. You'll also fuck up your wife's relationship with her sister. For the rest of their lives.

For god's sake, leave this fantasy where it belongs - in your head.
 
nebtounge - really??!!!

or

Go for it - go on - try it

Try being single again with everyone you used to know shunning you - no wife - no friends. Chances are even your own family would recoil.

Oh - checked on your past posts - You say you are a dad (maybe for not much longer) - Hmm - "stay at home dad", unemployed? Do you really believe you are an enticing catch?

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=43025575#post43025575

I'm a 36/m... mostly stay at home dad who gets pretty bored and needs to have a lot more fun than I get at home... love exploring the idea of having someone to play with, someone who enjoys my touching and letting me taste her. Looking in real life for a NSA playmate but on here someone to explore what we would do together... maybe meet in the theater during the middle of the day, a dark bar... parking lot... etc. PM me to chat and we can text/email or chat if we have fun together. Hopefully you are a wife who doesn't get the attention she needs and we can give it to each other...
 
SERIOUSLY you are how to be a cheater wow dude. ya I have a way close your eyes and think of her while jacking off simple don't ruin peoples lives cause you think your in law has the hots for you no body wins. believe me you will feel more of a man if you don't, i have a few friends who gave in and all of them said it wasn't worth it. I was married 20 years not once did we cheat on each other.
 
I know its terribly risky territory. I'm really attracted to my sister in law and i think she is to me too. Problem is I'm not sure.

Get her drunk, then play truth or dare with her. Simple as that.
 
Bad Advice

Get her drunk, then play truth or dare with her. Simple as that.

PRIMALEX i really hope that this was a tongue in cheek comment and that you were just in a smart-ass mood. Otherwise, this is really bad advice.

NEBTONGUE - You have got a lot of good advice in this thread. Grow up and learn to separate fantasy from reality!
 
NEBTONGUE - You have got a lot of good advice in this thread. Grow up and learn to separate fantasy from reality!

This is a very pertinent point.

Sexual activity is one of the thresholds of maturity and adulthood. And one of the most annoying facts about adulthood is that some of your dreams aren't going to come true, and you have to be okay with that.

So get over it. Because if not, you're not mature enough to be having sex with anyone. And definitely not your sister-in-law.
 
It's sad to some extent, but everyone here is right. It's a very bad idea. If she's really interested, you could probably make it happen. But that's not the point. It would come out, it would ruin your marriage, there would be no chance of you continuing with the sister, AND you'd have to tell friends, family, co-workers SOMETHING when she kicks you the fuck out.

I've had the same fantasy for years. Guess what, we all do. From talking to my buddies over some beers, they all have the exact same fantasy. A psychologist could probably explain it better, but there is something in our brain that looks at our wife's sister(s) and says, conquer that. Having impulses, even deeply wrong ones, is very normal. Sometimes I'm walking through Target spot a hot little 14 year old and... I push the thought out of my head and walk the other way. Don't even entertain it to myself.

Let the SIL thing be a fun fantasy while you jerk off. Nothing wrong with that. I have two SIL's, both younger than wife, both attractive. Both have been my mental spank fodder for years. When we first got married, one SIL would crash at our place for weekend and walk around in her bra. Fuck! A few weeks ago, I found a video on their computer of her blowing her husband! Double fuck!! Let it go. Had an enjoyable wank, cleaned up any evidence and walked away.

Other SIL grew into a piece of ass before my eyes as a teenager. She's 19 now, red hair to her ass, loves posting slutty comments and skanky pics on Facebook. I unfriended her, quietly. Don't need the temptation coupled with the means, as in one night I could be sitting there drunk and shoot her a PM about how cute she is. Not even putting myself in the position to do that. Sometimes my wife will show me one of her pictures, can you believe my little sister posted a pic of herself in those shorts and bikini top? She does not approve, she is not opening a door. I shrug and say kids and let it go.

It is a wonderfully erotic, and common, fantasy, but I 100% understand it will never be, and should not be, anything else.
 
how about this !

WRITE a story and post it on Lit.... otherwise follow the good advice... HANDS OFF
 
Another thing, and I apologize in advance for being sexist: sometimes, you've got to be the better man, because she doesn't know what she's really doing.

A couple years ago, a female friend wanted to talk, was deeply disturbed and could talk to her family about it yet. She was chatting online with her cousin's new husband, they were both being a little flirty when he sent her his cock pic. She was shocked. She didn't understand at all, even while I explained it to her (she was well into her 30s and in no way virginal either).

My point is, signals get crossed. She thought she was having a perfectly innocent conversation with a family member; he thought he was being invited to cyber with a consenting adult. Your SIL may be flirting. She may not know where you think she's leading you. Just saying.
 
unlike

Unlike others here, it is not my intent nor business to keep you from doing something stupid. That is, it is stupid if you value your present circumstances and wife. If your things seeds something warm around it, and you don't care about disruption that is certain to follow, hop to it, but realize the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence.
 
My brother-in-law once made it very clear to me that he was very attracted to me (like i didnt know already) and wanted to have sex. His wife, my sister-in-law, wouldn't have to know. She was my ex-husband's sister.

I shot him down in a heart beat.

In-laws or not, they were family. I really liked them and would never hurt my sister-in-law. Needless to say they were having problems in their marriage. Eventually divorced.

So save yourself getting shot down. Let your sister-in-law keep whatever respect she has for you. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
 
Back
Top