My Favorite Quotes

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Lanston Hughes
 
Whoso regardeth dreams is like him that catcheth at a shadow, and followeth after the wind.
 
The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.
Frank Loyd Wri
 
Believing means liberating the indestructible element in oneself, or, more accurately, liberating oneself, or, more accurately, being indestructible, or, more accurately, being.
 
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

~~~Anais Nin
 
Hopes are planted in friendship's garden where dreams blossom into priceless treasures.
 
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

~~~William Shakespeare
 
A man may fulfill the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.

I can, therefore I am.
 
Sweetpepper said:
Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.
Facts are not opinions...........the hydrogen atom exists everywhere.
 
Sweetpepper said:
Next time I see you, remind me not to talk to you.
But not talking, will not resolve anything.............communication is the spice of life............
 
garbage can said:
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.

~~~~Anne Morrow Lindbergh:
Its not true, I didn't had any coffee, I still can't sleep...
 
Sweetpepper said:
Its not true, I didn't had any coffee, I still can't sleep...
You must count sheep........... Mary had a little lamb.

The divine sleep message may not be in your heart.............
 
"There is nothing new under the sun" Ecclesiastes

(sorry if this has been posted already)
 
Back
Top