I.M. Fauve Gallery

a better use of my hand(s) and time.

I drew this as a "1,000 words" (a picture in search of ONE (word)...
for an ejaculation which ________ . (not bubbles up, not percolates, not shoots, not sprays, not quite flows....)

In general, I don't ejaculate quote as forcefully as I did when I was young, but I still do when it is pent up and "teased", but this has occurred more than a few times by trying to NOT ejaculate...and just going too far, and then attemptigto stop, with no luck. it's not a bad thing. :D

Last edited:
a better use of my hand(s) and time.

I drew this as a "1,000 words" (a picture in search of ONE (word)...
for an ejaculation which ________ . (not bubbles up, not percolates, not shoots, not sprays, not quite flows....)

In general, I don't ejaculate quote as forcefully as I did when I was young, but I still do when it is pent up and "teased", but this has occurred more than a few times by trying to NOT ejaculate...and just going too far, and then attempting to stop, with no luck. it's not a bad thing. :D

The first word that came to my mind was 'eruption', but restrained, not 'Vesuvius'. It says 'pent-up need' to me, but not explosive because I find self pleasure is never as intense as the power and urgency of with another.
Either way your drawing (very hot by the way ;) ) says 'sweet release' loud and clear. :rose:
Very nice. :devil:

The first word that came to my mind was 'eruption', but restrained, not 'Vesuvius'. It says 'pent-up need' to me, but not explosive because I find self pleasure is never as intense as the power and urgency of with another.
Either way your drawing (very hot by the way ;) ) says 'sweet release' loud and clear. :rose:
Very nice. :devil:

Glad you like it.

I can think of a few descriptive metaphors, but not a single word that is quite right.

I don't like the hair, but I love the tan lines and the boot affect...However, I think the same effect would make the whole thing pop...make it more animated than a drawing...I don't know...You were probably going for a drawing...

Also, the face doesn't work for me...too sad, like she should be a slut and proud of it, not depressed about her fate...

I don't like the hair, but I love the tan lines and the boot affect...However, I think the same effect would make the whole thing pop...make it more animated than a drawing...I don't know...You were probably going for a drawing...

Also, the face doesn't work for me...too sad, like she should be a slut and proud of it, not depressed about her fate...

I LOVE the hair:D
What don't you like about it?

I'm not quite sure what you mean about "the same effect would make the whole thing pop"?

or "animated"?

I was "going for a drawing" so much as it is a drawing. So, I am a bit confused.

I don't see her as sad at all. Perhaps, to you, her mask reads as eyebrow expression? I see a bit of bemusement there. I guess I missed the mark.:eek:
That happens.:)

I LOVE the hair:D
What don't you like about it?

I'm not quite sure what you mean about "the same effect would make the whole thing pop"?

or "animated"?

I was "going for a drawing" so much as it is a drawing. So, I am a bit confused.

I don't see her as sad at all. Perhaps, to you, her mask reads as eyebrow expression? I see a bit of bemusement there. I guess I missed the mark.:eek:
That happens.:)

On the hair, I think it looks stringy, damaged...unhealthy...Don't like the styling either, just doesn't really work for me...

Okay, so you were going for a drawing...I guess with superheroes I expect them to be cleaner more comic...It would enhance this picture for me to clean it up and soften/blend the coloring...I see this as a cartoon, comic book style, not so much a drawing...I think subject wise it would work better more like a cartoon/animation...

The sad is in the eyes, and maybe that's partly the mask, but definitely in the mouth...I think sexy, sensual, demure, would work better for the character...even coy or determined...She seems sad and bored to me...I think if being a slut is her super power, she should own it and be proud of it...She doesn't seem that way to me...

You know I love your work, and my opinions don't take away from your art...I just had a different expectation of a Super Slut...It's almost there, just not quite...for me...You probably weren't going that way, so what I expect to see and what I'm seeing don't agree...that's not a bad thing, just a different perspective...

On the hair, I think it looks stringy, damaged...unhealthy...Don't like the styling either, just doesn't really work for me...

Okay, so you were going for a drawing...I guess with superheroes I expect them to be cleaner more comic...It would enhance this picture for me to clean it up and soften/blend the coloring...I see this as a cartoon, comic book style, not so much a drawing...I think subject wise it would work better more like a cartoon/animation...

The sad is in the eyes, and maybe that's partly the mask, but definitely in the mouth...I think sexy, sensual, demure, would work better for the character...even coy or determined...She seems sad and bored to me...I think if being a slut is her super power, she should own it and be proud of it...She doesn't seem that way to me...

You know I love your work, and my opinions don't take away from your art...I just had a different expectation of a Super Slut...It's almost there, just not quite...for me...You probably weren't going that way, so what I expect to see and what I'm seeing don't agree...that's not a bad thing, just a different perspective...
Sure! Appreciate hearing what other people see.
Even if they are wrong.:D;)

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...HAhhahAHhahHahhHAahaha!!!!

Last edited:
It is kinda funny that we develop expectations based on historical (history of our own experience) references. In this case, we have become accustom to superheroes being presented with a hardedge (with a holding line) and flat color, this has grown and morphed over a few decades with different technologies and techniques, but largely remains the norm. This presentation of superheroes is nearly a cliché. If not a cliché then the norm. It is a kind of idiom. That does not make it "wrong" (as I typed in the last post), but something to take note of.

If I want to convey "superhero" more quickly, I should use the visual language of superheroism. Primary and secondary colors, a cape (even if Edna disapproves), spandex, boots (with heels for women) a bold logo...

I do know the drill.
I also know of new graphic novel techniques, and prefer the immediacy of quick pencil drawings.

So, SimoneLisbone is correct on that score, but WAAAY off base on the hair and expression.:D heehee

Took you all night to come up with that, did it? Yes, I guess I fall into that category of there's a norm to the superheroes that I expect to see in every rendition...But I'm so right about the hair and the expression...

Right, right, right, right...Right!

Simone

It is kinda funny that we develop expectations based on historical (history of our own experience) references. In this case, we have become accustom to superheroes being presented with a hardedge (with a holding line) and flat color, this has grown and morphed over a few decades with different technologies and techniques, but largely remains the norm. This presentation of superheroes is nearly a cliché. If not a cliché then the norm. It is a kind of idiom. That does not make it "wrong" (as I typed in the last post), but something to take note of.

If I want to convey "superhero" more quickly, I should use the visual language of superheroism. Primary and secondary colors, a cape (even if Edna disapproves), spandex, boots (with heels for women) a bold logo...

I do know the drill.
I also know of new graphic novel techniques, and prefer the immediacy of quick pencil drawings.

So, SimoneLisbone is correct on that score, but WAAAY off base on the hair and expression.:D heehee

Took you all night to come up with that, did it? Yes, I guess I fall into that category of there's a norm to the superheroes that I expect to see in every rendition...But I'm so right about the hair and the expression...

Right, right, right, right...Right!

Simone

nah. Just came back to it this morning. Discussion of visual cues, process and perception is interesting to me, even when discussing with people who are wrong, wrong, wrong.:D

nah. Just came back to it this morning. Discussion of visual cues, process and perception is interesting to me, even when discussing with people who are wrong, wrong, wrong.:D

Well I like what I like...As a woman, I'm always right, right, right....

One of my favorite tumblr pages referenced the following, although they often stick with a drawn feeling in their comic...they do amazing hair and facial expressions so I ignore it...just kidding...I really do enjoy Gnosis Dreamscape story lines, which is what keeps me reading the comic...

tumblr_lzd6hqpypl1r18pefo1_1280.jpg

Something from my manga collection:

attachment.php

.. and by all means I am NOT comparing et all.

I guess that is the way how most of us like our superheroes served. You can call it 'cliché' or 'idiom' or 'being accustomed to' .. and that is probably correct too, but still that does not change how most of us prefer our superheroes!

Edna definitely discourages capes and that too for practical reasons that even The Incredible one couldn't debate, but a cape makes a superhero incredible to look at!

Some people will react more as compared to others if you try to take their classic coke away! :D

Attachments

• Slut Girl 6.jpg
    Slut Girl 6.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Well I like what I like...As a woman, I'm always right, right, right....

One of my favorite tumblr pages referenced the following, although they often stick with a drawn feeling in their comic...they do amazing hair and facial expressions so I ignore it...just kidding...I really do enjoy Gnosis Dreamscape story lines, which is what keeps me reading the comic...

Yep that's very nicely done. That would be more like "finished" work.
Most stuff I post here is far less laborious, because this stuff is for giggles, to get away from the real work stuff.

I guess that is the way how most of us like our superheroes served. You can call it 'cliché' or 'idiom' or 'being accustomed to' .. and that is probably correct too, but still that does not change how most of us prefer our superheroes!

Edna definitely discourages capes and that too for practical reasons that even The Incredible one couldn't debate, but a cape makes a superhero incredible to look at!

Some people will react more as compared to others if you try to take their classic coke away! :D

Of course. :)

I can dish it up as expected, but the "pay off" does not seem worth the added effort.:D perhaps I should bunniefy something?

My hero...and a "villain"? (well a naughty Catwoman)

I bet her hair will be a MESS when she takes of that cowl!

Last edited:
Something from my manga collection:

attachment.php

.. and by all means I am NOT comparing et all.

Ahh Slut Girl was such a good series! I bout all six and went back to the Comic book store asking for more, and they broke it to me that it was the end, no more to the series. So well written, and the drawings were actually very good too. If you haven't had the pleasure, I recommend looking for it!

Ahh Slut Girl was such a good series! I bout all six and went back to the Comic book store asking for more, and they broke it to me that it was the end, no more to the series. So well written, and the drawings were actually very good too. If you haven't had the pleasure, I recommend looking for it!

I might.:D

except she smokes, and that's turn off.:(

Alright, she, Sayoko, smokes. However, it's the other characters that she introduces that make the series fun. There's the blowjob fashionista and the big-titted Nordic immigrant model, but Sayoko herself has more personality than all of them.. again, it's the personality. Sayoko is also a kogal. Now, in terms of manga artwork I'd recommend Ishikei or Kisaragi Gunma, both prolific and with very well-rendered, "manga-realistic" styles (I just made that up). But in these and others, the writing is mostly an afterthought or a vehicle for dirty talk. Slut Girl's writing, throughout the series, is exceptional and well supported by the illustrations.. not the other way around. They aren't that long and I'm sure they can be readily downloaded. :D

pardon the intrusion and interruption...

Spesh! :rose::kiss: HUG!
Good to see you stopping in here. :D

And you too, T. ;) :rose::kiss:

Back