New Roommates (closed for Punk0x0Princess)

Pix

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Posts
829
Ben Winston had been 21 for about six months. He hadn't done much drinking out at the bars and clubs with the rest of his fellow students in his college town, not because he didn't like to go out and have a good time, it was mostly because he didn't have a lot of friends, and the friends he did have were either too busy in serious relationships or were averse to the typical kind of fun college students have. Ben, himself, wasn't in any serious relationship and had only been in one his entire life with his high school sweetheart; after realizing the long distance was too tough for them to hack it after their freshman year of college, the two parted ways amicably.

Ben would be lying to himself if he said the distance was the only thing that got between them, he had felt a malaise that typically can be associated with a near four year relationship when one is so young. The constant travelling and long skype conversations during his first year in college had slowed him down socially, and he missed the boat on the typical freshman year mingling to create a network of friends and acquaintances. To add insult to injury, one of the friends he did have convinced him to move off-campus with him before sophomore year. Ben had and so to pay for his rent and other living expenses, he had worked 30-40 hours a week the summer before his sophomore year at a store halfway in between the campus and his new apartment. He had spent the summer pretty much keeping to himself and became somewhat lonely. During the year his friend and room mate became engaged and moved out of the apartment leaving Ben with an empty bedroom, which is why he was waiting for his new roommate to show up.

Ben didn't know much about his new room mate other than that she was girl and was going to start going to the same college. He was secretly hoping they would hit it off and through her he could finally experience what typical college life was supposed to be, staying out late with friends, not remembering the next day, and maybe a hook up or two a long the way with different girls. All it was was hope though, and nothing much other than splitting rent and bills would probably come from the relationship. He would just go back to playing video games, reading books, and going to the occasional movie with some of his quieter, unattached friends.

Ben got up from the chair he was sitting in and looked at the calendar on the wall next to a full length mirror. School was going to begin soon, and once that happened Ben would be relieved. He could focus on school work the goals he's been trying so hard to reach, and that would snap him out of his lonely funk. He then looked in the mirror and knew he wasn't GQ cover material, but he was a pretty decent looking guy. He was about 6'2", and maybe could stand to put on a few pounds, but thick brown hair hung off his head a little shaggy, and his eyes were an icy grayish blue. The glasses had always been there, and probably would always be.

He stopped judging himself and looked out the window and waited to meet his new roommate.
 
Andrea Johnson turned 18, 3 months prior to starting college. Her parents were very wealthy. They gave her everything she wanted. Except her own apartment, they told her she needed to find a nice place with a room mate and that they would pay for her share.

She was driving her Lexus IS convertible to campus she was going to meet her new room mate, all of her furnature and lugage was in a moving truck behind her. She pulled up to her new building and got out of her car. She was wearing cut off jean shorts that showed her long legs and a tank top that clung to her curves in just the right ways.

She flipped her long blond hair over her sholder and walked to the door and buzzed the bell.
 
Ben went to the door. He was a little apprehensive about what would be on the otherside. He was pretty sure it was his new roommate, Andrea, and he didn't know what to expect. He was nervous about living with a girl, but he was glad he wouldn't be so lonely anymore.

He opened the door and caught himself before his jaw dropped. Andrea was stunning, and he thought he must be dreaming, but tried to compose himself. He didn't want the girl thinking he was some creep.

"Andrea?" Ben asked the beautiful young woman standing at his door.
 
Standing before him was a young woman standing about 5'6, she had long legs, peircing green eyes, flat stumic, and large c-cup breast and a firm ass. She looked up at him. "ben, right?" she walked past him with out an answer. She looked around the appartment. "not bad, a little smaller than i thought but it will do. Wheres my room?" she asks turning to look at him. She looked him over, he had glasses and was tall and lankey, typical nerd. She rolled her eyes.e
 
Ben was a little miffed at how she walked in and barely acknowledged him. Maybe this wasn't going to turn into the friendship he had hoped for, but at least there will be someone else around the place. Also, Ben was pretty happy that there would be something to look at now in the apartment.

"It's right this way," he moved toward the hall where there were four doors. One was on the side and was Ben's small bedroom, one was to a linen closet, one to the only bathroom, and at the end of the short hallway was a closed door which would be Andrea's room.

"It's the door at the end of the hall," Ben told her, "it's the bigger of the two rooms. I thought about moving in there, but I didn't want to move my stuff. Besides..."

Ben looked at her luggage, "It looks like you could use the extra space."
 
As she was going down rhe hall she opened the door to bens room. "yeah this would have never worked." she continues down the hall and enters the room that she would be claiming. "much better" she opened the window that faced the front of the buildings where the movers parked. She quite rudely told them to get off their asses and get her stuff in here or she would have them fired.

"is there any kind of scedual that i need to know about?" she asks ben from the couch, where she was watching the movers bring in everything. She had her legs propped up on the coffee table.
 
Ben thought about what she was asking. She already seemed to be sort of bitchy, he didn't want her to dominate the apartment, maybe he should set up some ground rules. After all he was putting in 20-25 hours of work a week while taking 17 credit hours over the semester, even if he still had Friday's off from both.

"Well," Ben began, he thought maybe he could offer a reasonable schedule, "I work, and I am taking a full amount of classes this fall. So, maybe just no parties in here after 11 on school nights."

He hoped it would be agreeable to his beautiful, yet bossy new roommate.
 
She looked at him like he was stupid. Was he fucking serious, no parties after 11 what kind of college student doesnt want there to be parties in his appartment especially with the girls that his new roommate will be cheering with. "how about this. If i get my father to fronth the bill on rent i can have parties any time i want." she was dead serious. She was not going to let this home body spoil her fun.
 
Ben was already in an uncomfortable situation and this was just within minutes of meeting his new roommate. He needed to show her he was no push-over, who cares how hot she was? Ben got a little red in the face, if it was a cartoon, steam probably would have been shooting out of his ears.

"It's just that, I work or have class early in the morning, and I don't have a lot of time to do homework or study throughout the day, so I have to do it at night," Ben said rather weakly.

However, he began to think about not having to pay rent. He wouldn't have to work so much, he could actually have free time in the afternoons, weekends, evenings. Now he was beginning to warm up to the suggestion.

"Well," he began a new train of discussion, "if you're serious about me not paying any rent...then I guess yeah, you can, but if I really need to study or sleep, could you and your friends just be quiet or go somewhere else that night?"

Ben thought the compromise was agreeable.
 
She smirked. He was so easy. She always got what she wanted but she didnt think this guy would be so easy. "well i have to go to my first cheer practice so im gonna need a key" she said walking into her room. She left the door open because she was mid sintence, she grabed some very short work out shorts and changed out of her jean shorts. She walked back out and held her hand out for the key.
 
He gave her the key and watched her leave. She was really attractive, it would be a problem for Ben no doubt. He had been up cleaning the night before and hadn't gotten a lot of sleep, and he was feeling especially relaxed since he no longer had to pay the rent. It sucks he had to work in just another hour, and that's when he decided to finally do something he wanted to do.

Ben picked up his phone and called his boss. He told her that he wasn't going to come in that day, and he wanted his hours shaved down to 10-15. His boss was disappointed but understood his school commitments. After getting his way for once Ben went to his room to take a well deserved nap.
 
Andi had to practice for two hours, and they said that was a short practice because it was our first day. She came home with her hair in a high tight ponytail and a sports bra instead of the tank she left in. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and plugged her iphone into a dock that she brought in. She stripped down and stepped into the shower letting the hot water rinse the day off.
 
Ben woke up from his nap to the sound of the shower. He was startled at first, but then remembered it must have been Andrea back from her cheer practice. He had been living alone inside that apartment for so long, that it would take some getting used to before he would be totally at ease at the sound running water or the sound of a TV he hadn't turned on.

After he was off of his bed, Ben looked into his mirror and saw his hair was a bit of a mess, standing up on the sides of his head, but there wasn't much he could do until Andrea was out of the bathroom. He left his room and looked down the hallway to the bathroom door. Light was coming from underneath it and the sound of running water was unevenly splashing the shower floor due to the hot new roommate washing herself off from the sweat of cheer practice. Ben would be lying to himself if he didn't think it was somewhat of a fantasy of his, he started to become aroused and was tempted to open the door, but he knew he wasn't that kind of person.

Ben pushed the thoughts out of his head and went to the kitchen to prepare himself something to eat.
 
Andi got out the shower and dried her hair then wrapped herself in what she could only assume was one of ben's towels. It was bairly long enough but she didnt really care. She walked out the bathroom the steam escaping with her. She walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of water from out of the fridge.
 
Ben saw his sexy new roommate strut into the kitchen where he himself had just finished preparing grilled chicken on a salad. A chunk of the food on his fork fell back to the plate as Ben's jaw fell from it's locked position. Andrea was stunning, and was something out of his boyhood fantasies, the sexy cheerleader fresh out of the shower. Ben tried to collect himself, but felt his member strain against his pants. She had her back to him, and he quickly moved to the high top table and sat down facing the television away from her. He turned on the tv and sat eating his food nervously, hoping she would be gone soon and he could hide his hard on.
 
she stood up and looked at the television. "what you watching?" she goes and sits on the couch, still wrapped in his towel. She props her legs up on the table. Her eyes focused on the tv she didnt notice anything her new roommate was doing.
 
Ben had no idea what he was watching, and then he saw it was some stupid game show. He had been so anxious about embarrassing himself in front of Andrea, that he was oblivious to his surroundings.

"Uhh," he clumsily spat out, "I don't really know. If there is something you want to watch, go for it."
 
She gets up and grabs the remote from next to him sitting back on the couch stretching out her legs. She plays with the ends of her hair. She turns the channel finding a very girly movie that no man would like.
 
Ben was starting to think it was rather hilarious that she was just going to post up in the living room, watch tv, and still wear nothing but a towel. He figured he would just ask her about it.

"So," he debated but then finally asked, "do you just plan on wearing that towel?"
 
Ben's eyes widen. He didn't think she would snap at him for making a comment, but in retrospect it may not have been the most tactful thing to say.

"I'm sorry," he said sheepishly, "I didn't mean to offend you. I mean you could be naked for all I care."

Ben's face turned red, he couldn't believe he had said that.
 
"theres no way i would walk around naked with you here. for all i know you would probably try and rape me." she didnt actually think he would but she wasnt in the mood to be nice to this guy. she gets up and walks to her room. her hips swaying. she closed the door to her room and started to change.
 
This new roommate situation didn't start off the way Ben had wanted it, but it was going to be a long twelve months and he didn't want it to be contentious. He finished his dinner and washed the dish and sat down on the couch and fired up an episode of Battlestar Galactica on Netflix.
 
She came out of the room talking on her phone. She was telling her dad that he was going to pay all the bills. She wasnt asking him to, she never asked she only told. the door bell rang. she was still on the phone. she had ordered chinese food and thats who was at the door but she didnt answer it, the bell kept ringing.
 
Ben knew the door wasn't for him, so he thought Andrea would answer, but when she didn't and the doorbell kept ringing, Ben got up and opened the door. He saw the Chinese food delivery person holding a bag asking for twelve fifty.

"Hold on a second," Ben told the delivery person, "it's my roommate's food, I'll just go get her."

Ben walked to the hall way and gestured at Andrea to go get the door.
 
Back
Top