Are their women/girls who love giving head?

vibes said:
you like to tease huh ;)

I do love to tease, sometimes teasing is more arousing than foreplay. But, I always go through with what I say after the teasing and flirting....

angel-elf said:
I do love to tease, sometimes teasing is more arousing than foreplay. But, I always go through with what I say after the teasing and flirting....
i agree on the arousal deriving from the tease and ... how appropriate not to let down afterwards ;)

vibes said:
i agree on the arousal deriving from the tease and ... how appropriate not to let down afterwards ;)

Ohh I definately wouldnt let no one down. WEll not until it just couldnt "stand" any more...hehe

angel-elf said:
Ohh I definately wouldnt let no one down. WEll not until it just couldnt "stand" any more...hehe
something tells me it would take long before that occurs ;)

vibes said:
something tells me it would take long before that occurs ;)

It sure does!!! I think the longest I have given head was 2 hours.....driving down the road....hehe...sooo fun!

angel-elf said:
It sure does!!! I think the longest I have given head was 2 hours.....driving down the road....hehe...sooo fun!
good you got whereever you were going safe ... i know of a few car wrecks and have risked a couple myself :p

I have read a lot of your post and you are amazing

SxyTiger1116 said:
I love giving blowjobs. I love getting a guy all worked up and making him cum in my mouth and a lot of times I don't ask for anything in return.
I for the most part swallow but if the guy wants to watch it dribble out my mouth or down my body then I'll do that for him. And if he wants to cum on my face or tits after I blow him than that works for me too.
My ex used to have me suck him until he was about to cum then he would hold my head back and make me open my mouth so he could watch me take and swallow his cum.........

Mmm....yes I have to say I do love to give head. :devil:

I know we aren't in the same city but I have to tell you, you are the essence of what dreams are made of, articulate, beautiful, openly sexual, have the need to please, and the need to be pleasured. I would love to get to know you.
Ken

sinnamongyrl said:
have you ever noticed how fast a man will cum once in your mouth?
i start thinking i have never met the right mouths as i can hardly cum that way, as much as i like it of course

vibes said:
i start thinking i have never met the right mouths as i can hardly cum that way, as much as i like it of course

That just means you havent found a person who can do it right!

angel-elf said:
That just means you havent found a person who can do it right!
possibly (which would make me rather unlucky considering it's not just one or two) ... i'd dare you to prove it ;)

vibes said:
possibly (which would make me rather unlucky considering it's not just one or two) ... i'd dare you to prove it ;)

hehehe...and where in europe do I need to take a trip too??

angel-elf said:
hehehe...and where in europe do I need to take a trip too??
i'm sure you can find out around here ;) ... a country or another would make a difference? :kiss:

vibes said:

you have not had it done right if you have not cum!

hootiers girl said:
you have not had it done right if you have not cum!
i didn't say i have not cum ... i meant that it is harder ... ;) ... i'm sure you'd know how to deal with it eh? ;)

Bad_Bad_LB said:
I think enthusiam has a lot to do with it, as a guy I don't want to do thinks that my partner isn't enjoying when it comes to sex. So the appearance that she is enjoying it probably helps my enjoyment.

If she looks like she isn't into it, if it's something she's not enjoying, the appearance that she is doing something she doesn't enjoy decreases the level of enjoyment for me.

I think that goes both way. I want my partner to enjoy everything that they are doing and that I'm doing to them.
Enthusiasm to me is more than the appearance of enjoyment....if someone truly likes what they are doing, that feeling comes through in their every movement. The good thing is, that can't be faked! :D

vibes said:
i didn't say i have not cum ... i meant that it is harder ... ;) ... i'm sure you'd know how to deal with it eh? ;)

ok oh yeah i would know how to deal with it.

my best blowjob is probably from a 69. we both came so fucking hard

hootiers girl said:
ok oh yeah i would know how to deal with it.

I'm pretty sure I love every girl who's posted to this thread! PM me anytime, by the way ;)

Last edited:
WOW wish I was closer

I am with some of these other guys on here. Have only had one woman that said she liked giving head and that seems like a life time ago. If any females like it and want to scratch my well not scratch how about suck mine I will lick yours.

hi

the first thread i look at in this billboard, and im impressed immensly

i know im going to enjoy my time here

Head

Sadly,
Giving great blowjobs has really become a lost art, dont you ladies agree? Many of the women I have been with simply "go through the motions" so that the guy will reciprocate by eating them out.
God what i wouldnt give to meet one of you "oral afficionados"
You GO girls.

Stephen

marines0808 said:
Sadly,
Giving great blowjobs has really become a lost art, dont you ladies agree? Many of the women I have been with simply "go through the motions" so that the guy will reciprocate by eating them out.
God what i wouldnt give to meet one of you "oral afficionados"
You GO girls.

Stephen
i dont think its a lost art form at all,,,,,,,,just look at some of the views you got on here,,,,,,there are still many women out there that know just how good this can be,,,,,,,

Back