cock in ass

one who truly understands....
Mmmmmm....feeling the head pushing against your hole. I know to push out a little,,,,to loosen and open. When your outer lips finally relax enough, you feel his stiff cock spread your pussy open. The wide head on his penis opening you up. As he pushes deeper inside, i moan out loud. Im getting stuffed full of cock...i try to relax, breath slowly. My ass gripping his cock As he pistons in and out of me. The pain i was used to accepting for the first few minutes, faded away as the pounding i craved opened my pussy lips and i could feel his balls bouncing off my ass and hear me moaning, gasping, begging for his cock

I'm a bicurious married man who has never been fucked by a man. I own several 8 inch realistic cock dildos that I practice with. I can take the entire 8 inches down my throat and up my ass both at the same time. I love the feeling as I see cum dripping from my cock without even touching it. I jerkoff into my hand and rub it on the dildo and suck it up. God I want the real thing so bad. Any thoughts boys.

I'm a bicurious married man who has never been fucked by a man. I own several 8 inch realistic cock dildos that I practice with. I can take the entire 8 inches down my throat and up my ass both at the same time. I love the feeling as I see cum dripping from my cock without even touching it. I jerkoff into my hand and rub it on the dildo and suck it up. God I want the real thing so bad. Any thoughts boys.

Dare I say....fuck you sound HOT! :devil:

Mmmmm...lots of thoughts...lots and lots...:)

When I was single I used to play with my ass with a vibrator while jacking off. Usually I was on my knees looking through a magazine,

Once, and only once, I went to an Adult Bookstore and let a guy fuck my ass. He slid it in my ass as I leaned up against the wall. It hurt a little at first then started feeling better,

I let him cum in my ass, I pulled up my underwear and pants and went home. The cum leaked out on the way home. That was the only time I ever did that, and I wouldn't do it again because I'm married.

Just got my ass drilled last weekend for the first time in a while. It was great. He had a nice thick cock, and while it could have been longer, it felt wonderful!

When I was single I used to play with my ass with a vibrator while jacking off. Usually I was on my knees looking through a magazine,

Once, and only once, I went to an Adult Bookstore and let a guy fuck my ass. He slid it in my ass as I leaned up against the wall. It hurt a little at first then started feeling better,

I let him cum in my ass, I pulled up my underwear and pants and went home. The cum leaked out on the way home. That was the only time I ever did that, and I wouldn't do it again because I'm married.

that is just so hot and damn so much fun

Just got my ass drilled last weekend for the first time in a while. It was great. He had a nice thick cock, and while it could have been longer, it felt wonderful!

mmmmm these are such great posts

I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :)

Hot, redman, and well-written too. a great share.

Wow, that sounds hot Marcus! I'm envious!

...sure...that's a waste of your inner slut there....

Love the idea of having a long, sensual and sexual experience with a beautiful tgirl.

Big, big fan. Especially when the cock pulls all the way out during, leaving a nice, gaping wide asshole before thrusting back in. I myself, am always striving to make my gape bigger and wider each time!

Absolutely love it like that, that empty feeling before he slips back inside my ass and fills me again, it's even better if he makes me beg to fill my gaping hole again. I've loved cock in my ass since my first encounter , although it was a flip fuck I enjoyed receiving much more.

I so long to feel a cock slide inside of me. I want to feel that head presses into my Virginia asshole and push fully into me. I want so bad to feel a firm grip on my hips as a cock thrust I. And out of me. I so desire to feel a cock swell inside of me and spray thick rope after rope of cum inside of my eager ass,

Back