New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Hi to all kiwis, I'm in Christchurch and would love to hear from any other members nearby..
Don't give up on summer just yet, it will arrive!!!
 
Small town NZ (Nearest city Hamilton) BBW and recently seperated. Surely there are more Kiwis either lit members or at least lurking around here!
 
Kia Ora Kiwis...rise and shine, its a beautiful day in Welly :)

Yesterday was beautiful! Was in town today as well, checking out the Queen Elizabeth at the wharf! also over on Oriental Parade to take a few pictures of her from across the bay and then went up Mt Vic. was an awesom view from up there. City a bit clouded in, but very pretty! I love Welly!
 
Yesterday was beautiful! Was in town today as well, checking out the Queen Elizabeth at the wharf! also over on Oriental Parade to take a few pictures of her from across the bay and then went up Mt Vic. was an awesom view from up there. City a bit clouded in, but very pretty! I love Welly!

Its impossible not to enjoy Oriental Bay, so much eye candy there.
 
eye candy all over town! Love the warm weather and short tight sexy skirts!!!!!:D
 
True - sometimes there are things you'd rather not see!

And as well as short tight skirt (and short tight shorts) I love the singlet tops the girls wear in summer... not really sure why...
 
the biggest turnons for me are the office girls on the quay at lunch & the oh so sexy people out jogging, tight clothes, hot and sweaty! Mmmmmm, can't help but have a look!
 
the biggest turnons for me are the office girls on the quay at lunch & the oh so sexy people out jogging, tight clothes, hot and sweaty! Mmmmmm, can't help but have a look!

Staying away from the Quay at lunchtimes now.

The people jogging just make me feel tired, I can think of much better and more interesting ways to exercise.
 
Back
Top