New Here, just saying hello

Sully_M

Virgin
Hi, My name's Sully. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 25-year-old Marine vet currently going to school. I've enjoyed writing for some time, but am just getting comfortable enough to be able to share it with others. I've yet to experience everything sexually that I want, but I'm working on it. :) I'm quite the liberal for having served in the military so don't expect judgement from me and I hope to get only the same respect from you.

I'm very new to the website as a whole, so I'm getting into reading as well as sharing my stories. I hope to hear from a few of you and maybe you can share links of your own to stories. It'll be a swapping of sorts! ;)

Most of us have links to our stories in our sig lines. Feel free to stop by my stories and leave a comment or two.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

Welcome to the AH. Thanks for your service in the Marines. :)

My sig has my link too.

Hello, Sully.

Welcome to the AH. And good luck with the writing. I shall keep an eye out for your stuff.

Welcome to the AH, Sully.

There's a link to my stories in my sig line.

Post a link when your stories are put up. We're too lazy to look for them. ;)

Welcome to the AH, Sully.

Without knowing if you have specific interests, I'm another author with a link to her stories in my signature line. It's pretty easy to do that once you start posting your writings.

Enjoy the process. :)

Hi, My name's Sully. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 25-year-old Marine vet currently going to school. I've enjoyed writing for some time, but am just getting comfortable enough to be able to share it with others. I've yet to experience everything sexually that I want, but I'm working on it. :) I'm quite the liberal for having served in the military so don't expect judgement from me and I hope to get only the same respect from you.

I'm very new to the website as a whole, so I'm getting into reading as well as sharing my stories. I hope to hear from a few of you and maybe you can share links of your own to stories. It'll be a swapping of sorts! ;)

Hi Sully! Welcome AH! While I'm not a writer, I have read many different types of erotica and romance stories. (Misspent youth--I guess.) :nana: There are many brilliant authors that post on this forum. Quite a few are professional writers and editors. Be sure to look at the Editors forum too. It has great advice for new writers. If you need someone to read and comment on your stories, just PM me when they're posted. I will be glad to read and offer comments. Also, my commentary will be honest and kind. Thank you for your service. Neko :cathappy:

PS Stay away from General Boards. Some of posters are seriously crazy. No really--I think that Quantico should be monitoring there.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the AH Sully (from one newbie to another). I'm really just getting my feet wet in this genre so taking all in and learning as much as I can.
Thank you, also, for your service and don't be a stranger ;)

Welcome to the Authors' Hangout. Best fun can often be had here! Most intelligent trolls ever. You can ask about anything and will get serious helpful answers. :) If anyone's answer seems a bit weird, it'll be because they are weird. Ignore them and they'll go away.

My latest is actually the thread: The Black Widow Says: Assemble Avengers! in the Writers' Exercises. Vocebella has already demonstrated her taste, fine judgement and phenonmenal writing talent by introducing Thor in there and you're also very welcome to come to the party. :nana:

:kiss::heart::kiss:

PS Do not post stories in Loving Wives! Seriously.

A big welcome from a relative AH newbie. They're a great bunch, by and large, and Naoko's right, there's some good fun to be had here.

My stories, such as they are, are also in my signature. All feedback gratefully received, and I'll be sure to return the favour...

Enjoy! :)

Welcome to Lit and the AH specifically.

And old ex-Marine here and my stories are in my Sig Line below.

Have fun. There are some nice people here for the most part but like everywhere else, there are trolls and even an asshole or two. You'll figure it out pretty fast.

Hi Sully, welcome to Lit.

What kind of stuff are you into? I don't link my stories in my signature, because I'm not really a fan of signatures, but you can find my stories here. It's a fairly mixed bag.

Semper Fi, Sully; and welcome to Literotica from another, albeit well-aged, Marine [who unlike TxRad, remembers that "Once a Marine, always a Marine; there's no such thing as an 'ex-Marine'" {except, perhaps, people like Lee Harvey Oswald, et al., whom we'd prefer to disown}]

And a Warm Welcome to the Hangout, Sully.
Just try and remember to avoid the Trolls, if you can.

Warm feelings

Thanks for all the warm responses. I have now added a link in my sig and I hope you all take a gander as I will be checking out your stories as well. Cheers!

Welcome, have fun!

Thanks for all the warm responses. I have now added a link in my sig and I hope you all take a gander as I will be checking out your stories as well. Cheers!

Thank you for the comment. I really appreciate it.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Same here

Hey Sully, give me some advice about how to make your way around here? I'm new and feeling a little insecure around obviously experienced writers. :) :cattail:

Hey Sully, give me some advice about how to make your way around here? I'm new and feeling a little insecure around obviously experienced writers. :) :cattail:

We're not half as scary as we appear. Stop by and visit with us.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.

Same Boat!

I'm in the same boat. I just write and hope I can get some decent feedback to use in the next story. Always be open minded and kind, but have your wits as apparently, there are trolls lurking about.

At the moment, I'm enjoying reading and getting to know a few voices around here.

Hi Sully. :) Welcome and thanks for your service. Good luck with school and your writing. Like many others, a link to my stories is in my sig.

Take care. :)

Back