The Client

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php



A Role-Play Starring:

EmpressJosephine as Josephine Godfrey;

and


Homerun2611 as Marcus Washington.



With Special Guest Appearances by:

PrincepsCyberius as Brian Godfrey.​


This is a CLOSED thread. Please, only those people listed above should post in it.
If you think you have something to contribute to it, then contact either EmpressJosephine or Homerun2611.
Thank you.


 

Attachments

  • Title0Fa.jpg
    Title0Fa.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Every Form of Refuge Has its Price

attachment.php




Josephine applied her makeup automatically, like a robot. She had gone through all of this a hundred times before. The partners at Brian’s firm found excuses almost monthly to hold some sort of fete to wine and dine clients and potential clients and to enjoy themselves tax deductible gourmet meals and top-shelf liquors.

She knew she should feel appreciative exhilaration. These dinners provided the exact sort of glitz and glamour to which she looked forward during the three long years she helped put her husband through law school. Topping his CPA with a cum laude JD from Northwestern ensured a life of comfort and luxury.

It completely lacked, however, any romance. Though now a full partner, Brian still worked at least sixty hours every week. Even on their vacations to some of the best spas and resorts around the world, he spent what amounted to several hours each day talking on his phone or reviewing documents on his tablet. She often suspected when in bed with her making love, that some part of his mind remained on matters from the office.

Tonight, she would dress in an elegant gown and accompany him to the fanciest ballroom of the most luxurious hotel in the city. It should make her feel like a princess. She already knew, however, that not thirty seconds after entering, he would excuse himself to entertain some wealthy client or to quiz some nervous young associate about the progress of a last minute project. She would make her way to the bar to insincerely join in small talk with the other abandoned spouses. Of course, she would sit next to Brian at dinner, but there he expected her to focus her attention on helping impress whatever potential client he had come to shmooze that night.

She stared at herself in the mirror. Although she thought — or, at least, hoped — she did not look it, in less than two years, she would turn forty. She already had everything she thought she ever wanted in life.

It wasn’t enough.


 
Cant w
attachment.php




Josephine applied her makeup automatically, like a robot. She had gone through all of this a hundred times before. The partners at Brian’s firm found excuses almost monthly to hold some sort of fete to wine and dine clients and potential clients and to enjoy themselves tax deductible gourmet meals and top-shelf liquors.

She knew she should feel appreciative exhilaration. These dinners provided the exact sort of glitz and glamour to which she looked forward during the three long years she helped put her husband through law school. Topping his CPA with a cum laude JD from Northwestern ensured a life of comfort and luxury.

It completely lacked, however, any romance. Though now a full partner, Brian still worked at least sixty hours every week. Even on their vacations to some of the best spas and resorts around the world, he spent what amounted to several hours each day talking on his phone or reviewing documents on his tablet. She often suspected when in bed with her making love, that some part of his mind remained on matters from the office.

Tonight, she would dress in an elegant gown and accompany him to the fanciest ballroom of the most luxurious hotel in the city. It should make her feel like a princess. She already knew, however, that not thirty seconds after entering, he would excuse himself to entertain some wealthy client or to quiz some nervous young associate about the progress of a last minute project. She would make her way to the bar to insincerely join in small talk with the other abandoned spouses. Of course, she would sit next to Brian at dinner, but there he expected her to focus her attention on helping impress whatever potential client he had come to shmooze that night.

She stared at herself in the mirror. Although she thought — or, at least, hoped — she did not look it, in less than two years, she would turn forty. She already had everything she thought she ever wanted in life.

It wasn’t enough.





Cant wait to read this
 
Marcus BT Washington "The Client"

MV5BMjA1Nzc3NTI4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjAyNDUxMjE@._V1_.jpg


Marcus got dressed, while not black tie, this was a big money charity event, and so he made sure he dressed the part. He wanted to attend, he believed in the cause, he had seen too many people from Queens, where he had been born and raised as a child, suffer from Sickle Cell Anemia, and for the last 5 years he had sat as one of the most prominent members of the board of the foundation. Tonight he was making a $5 million contribution, and therefore had to be in attendance, but he would have been anyway, he didn't just give money, he gave his time.

He looked in the mirror, smiled, 45 and still looked like he could play tailback at Stanford. He was the vision of a successful black man, a mantle he took seriously. He was born lower middle class. His father a janitor at the Budweiser plant in Newark, his mother a school teacher in Harlem. What he lacked in money though, he received from parents that grew him up right, with the right priorities, work ethic, and a burning desire for him to better himself. His story had been the subject of more than a few articles in Forbes, Time and the Wall Street Journal, but tonight he wished he could just be a man celebrating a worthy, rather than the target of a million vultures dying to earn a spot in his inner circle or be "their client".

Marcus "Booker T" Washington, had made his money in the distillery business, and then branched into elite resorts, and was now trying to make the nearly impossible transition from alcohol into gambling. Marcus liked taking businesses that lived on the edge of the dark side and making them legitimate. Rather than being a vehicle for destroying his people via alcoholism and gambling addictions, he wanted it to be a source of jobs, pride and profits that he could then pour back into serving the poor and disadvantaged.

He was no saint, far from it, but he had learned to play their game, and win it. He had to smile to himself as he walked into the grand ballroom, this was a disease that almost exclusively impacted African Americans, yet he walked into a near sea of white faces. His six foot three, ebony sculpted body, would have been noticed anywhere, but here he was the target, and he saw eye after eye of men, who were planning to seduce him with their charm and brilliance. He looked over at the ladies, already abandoned by their egocentric mates, and he headed toward the bar near them.

It was sad really, these men were so full of themselves they never realized that they were abandoning their most interesting weapons, their better halves, the actually interesting and insightful part of their couplings. He would eventually go talk to the men, let them fawn to his utter disgust. They would play the metaphorical game of "whose cock is biggest' and he would humor them, he needed support with the gaming commission. But Marcus had been in two many locker rooms, with men who had a reason to proud of their endowment, he knew the answer if the game became more than a metaphor, no one beat Marcus.
 
Last edited:
Wasted Time

attachment.php



“The usual, Mrs. Godfrey?” the bartender asked as Josephine stepped up to the bar.

“Yes Michael, please,” Josephine replied. He turned to open a bottle of
Vacheron - Sancerre Sauvignon Blanc and she, as always, admired his pert little butt. She knew all about Michael: his childhood in Austria; how he tended bar to help cover the cost of tuition at SUNY’s Downstate Medical Center, where he studied to become a nurse practitioner; even the name of his significant other.

Too bad he’s gay, she thought, imagining how he’d look nude, thrusting between her thighs. She immediately blinked in appalled shock at herself. Sure, Brian took her for granted, spending too little time at home, and far too little time intimate with her in bed, but she would never cheat on him. She’d taken a vow and, as a Catholic, took it seriously. Besides, she had too much to lose.

“I’m down to just a few bottles of the 2016,” Michael mentioned as he poured a small amount of the expensive white wine into a delicate crystal goblet. “And the 2017 hasn’t shipped yet.”

“That’s alright, Michael,” she replied with a sigh that had nothing to do with the wine. She took a sip without really tasting it, and automatically nodded her approval. “I know you’ll recommend a suitable replacement if need be.”

He nodded and winked, filled her glass to the customary level, then moved down the bar to serve someone else. She again admired his derriere as he walked away. She felt herself having become slightly damp from what she had envisioned earlier. Her libido seemed to have started increasing as she approached middle-age. She knew some of Brian’s partner’s wives had taken up having affairs to deal with their loneliness but, again, she rejected the idea categorically. She would simply have to learn to endure nights alone just as she had learned to endure boring occasions like this one.

Too bad, she thought again, remembering her and Brian’s frequent lovemaking when dating and as newlyweds. They had gotten quite good at pleasuring each other in a variety of ways. Now all that experience would go to waste.


 

Attachments

  • p0002a.jpg
    p0002a.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 3

"Excuse me, Jon," Brian Godfrey said to his senior paralegal when he saw Marcus Washington enter the ballroom. He had positioned himself with a good view of the door for just this moment. Squaring his shoulders, Brian strode over at a moderate pace to intercept the man.

"Mr. Washington," he said as he extended his hand. "Perhaps you remember me: Brian Godfrey of Pernitz, Hoefle, Becker & Schoone. I want to thank you for allowing our firm to sponsor this event this year. Please let me get you a drink and introduce you to my wife. She helped organize tonight."

Brian nodded toward the bar where Josephine stood while the bartender poured her a glass of wine. She really had done very little to organize the event, just confer with his secretary about the hors d'oeuvres menu and design for the invitations. Brian, however, wanted an excuse to introduce Marcus to her.

Brian Godfrey, J.D., CPA, knew laws, regulations, precedents, and numbers, not people. His wife's interpersonal skills had as much to do with him landing many of his biggest clients as did his own tax expertise. Adding Marcus Washington to that list would not only significantly increase his income, but could provide the leverage he needed to become his firm's managing partner.

This thought made Brian smile sincerely at Marcus as he turned, hoping he would follow him to the bar.


 
Marcus was headed over toward the women, hoping to enjoy some enjoyable banter before being overwhelmed by men trying to impress him or earn a chance at his business. His eye caught the attractive red head leaning over the bar.
If he was honest, his eye caught her firm, toned ass, but then he watched her, and her similarly eying the ass of Michael, his favorite bartender. Marcus moved with the graceful athletic ease of a big cat, as much panther as man, and he smiled at the cougar, as she eyed her own prey.

He liked women, much more than men, he liked their intuition, organization, toughness and practicality. That was the intellectual side of him, the man side liked all the feminine aspects, and he like and enjoyed women in all shapes and flavors. Similar to his profession where he enjoyed fine wines, bourbons, scotches and craft beers, each in their own time and occasion, even sometimes together. Similarly, when it came to women, he enjoyed brunettes, blondes and redheads, and ebony, latina, oriental and white women. Marcus had a voracious sexual appetite. It was in college, when he had first begun to dabble outside his race. He knew the thrill that jungle fever instilled in certain women, and while the tales of universal sexual superiority of the african american male was largely urban myth, Marcus was able to live up to the stereo type, and had found himself in man an interesting encounter because if it. What he found shocking was how many men fantasized as much about their wives being satisfied and tamed by a big black cock as the women themselves.

He was just moving to introduce himself and get to know the group of women when Brian intervened. At first he ignored him, but Brian was not to be denied and Marcus stopped and tried to be polite. It was the usual banter, "Of course I remember you Brian..." it was a lie, he had no recollection at all, but he did appreciate the contribution to his cause no matter how self serving the motivation. He was about to make an excuse so that he could continue on his quest, when Brian pointed out his wife, the freckled irish catholic looking stunner who had initially caught his attention. "That is your wife?", he asked with a certain new found respect for the man, he must have something to have bagged her, he chuckled. "Yes, I would love to thank her", and off he went, the figurative fox being escorted into the henhouse to be introduced
 
First Impressions Mean a Lot



“Jo....”

Josephine turned toward the sound of her husband’s voice.

attachment.php


“I’d like to introduce you to Marcus Washington.”

She turned to see Brian standing next to an amazingly handsome black man, his perfectly tailored suit suggesting a physique as perfect as his deep brown eyes, full lips, and high, smooth scalp.

attachment.php


“Mr. Washington,” She barely heard Brian saying. “Allow me to present my wife, Josephine Godfrey.”

“Mr. Washington,” Josephine’s voice sounded a bit hoarse as she extended her right hand. It didn’t help that her recent impossible fantasy about the bartender already had her slightly aroused. She swallowed and regained full control of her vocal chords. “It is a pleasure to meet you. The work you’re doing here is so important.”






 

Attachments

  • p0003a.jpg
    p0003a.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3
  • p0003b.jpg
    p0003b.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 3
Yes...They Do

Marcus followed Brian making polite small talk as they went. Nothing he would remember, a trick he had learned to keep others engaged, and thinking he had some interest in them, while he focused on what he wanted. He was quite interested in the destination of their small journey, and by the time they arrived behind Josephine, every curve of her nicely shaped backside was ingrained in his photographic memory. As she turned at her husband's initial introduction, he was more than pleased to see that the front was even more appealing than the back, which in her instance, was no easy feat.

As she turned, he saw the small heaving of her chest, and the evident hardening of her nipples, they had interrupted a woman in mid arousal, and Marcus smiled.

db-woodside-3.jpg


Before he said anything, he looked into those eyes, trying to engage her in his as well, they looked hazel, perhaps a touch of grey/green, beautiful, intelligent, insightful, and hungry. He liked the combination and leaned into her, gently sliding his hand to her waist for balance, whispering as his lips approached her cheek in a tone no one but the two of them could hear, "it is a shame for the ladies that Michael is gay, isn't it?"He brought his full, slightly wet and tender lips, and softly kissed the soft, fair skin of her cheek, and then gave her a knowing wink as he retreated. He winked with his far eye, so her husband would have no clue. He liked to set a woman a bit on edge at the beginning and see how she reacted. He liked a woman who owned her desire, he had neither the time nor the patience for wilting violets.

"Brian, thank you for introducing me to your clearly better half..." he smiled, laughingly at the teasing prod of the obviously proud, but ambitious man, "...Josephine, it is a true pleasure....If I had known the details of tonight's event had been in such capable and obviously beautiful hands, I would have slept far more peacefully and enjoyably these last few nights".
 
Last edited:
Of Two Minds




Josephine had grown accustomed to men hitting on her. Even now, less than two years from her fortieth birthday, it still occurred with annoying, if flatteringly reassuring, frequency. Marcus come on to her, however, with an audacious confidence — almost literally right under Brian’s nose — that took her breath away. To try to maintain her composure, she struggled to focus on his words.

“If I had known the details of tonight’s event had been in such capable and obviously beautiful hands, I would have slept far more peacefully and enjoyably these last few nights.”

Even this seemingly innocuous compliment, she recognized, contained an assertive flirtation, conjuring for her an image of him in bed. The right side of her brain endeavored to set this erotic thought aside, even as the left side recognized that Brian must have exaggerated her role in planning this party in order to ingratiate himself with this potential client. With all this going on in her mind, she could only smile and reply simply. “You are too kind, Mr. Washington.”

Deep in her thoughts, she discovered she would not want kindness from this man right now. She would want him to ravish her. She felt her cheeks flush and nipples harden at this image. She knew she could never cheat on Brian but, if she ever did, it would surely involve a man such as this.




 
The first line in the water....

"Kind, hmmm" Marcus took a hearty laugh..."Why Brian, your wife thinks me the lamb...." he turned giving the unwitting husband a firm slap on the back. "...where we both know, don't we Brian,' I am much more the wolf", he turned his eyes back to hers, fire raging within.

She had made no reference to his remark, not confirmation, and certainly not denial, so he let his eyes scan for the tell tale signs. A woman has two clear barometers of desire, her nipples and her panties. He let his mind wander to what might lie beneath the gorgeous red dress, he imagined something high cut, lacy, or perhaps a thong, framing that perfect ass he had enjoyed from a far just a few short moments before. Were the dampening at this very moment, preparing her sex for the mutual enjoyment of his large member? Unfortunately, as bold as he was, the answer to that mystery would remain hers. But the nipples, ah th nipples, luckily this dress had almost required her to go braless, and despite being near 40 her breasts were pert, a perfect mouthful, and as he slowly scanned down and back up, he was pleased to see that they were getting as aroused as he was.

He knew he shouldn't linger much longer, and her husband was frankly a distraction, and possibly an obstacle that could not be overcome, unless she, and possibly he, were . Marcus was audacious, but not stupid. He had not achieved his wealth but not understanding the diversification of risk. The gorgeous woman in front of him was clearly his desired target, but she came with complications that he needed to understand the difficulty of overcoming, while giving a hint of his true intentions. While looking only at her, he spoke to both of them, "I am truly glad we have met, and I do hope I get the opportunity to ENJOY you more....Brian, I hope that you will lend me your wife later, I can tell by her beautiful lines, and graceful movements she is a fine dancer...I like to consider myself one as well, and perhaps, we can create a little magic later...I would like the opportunity to earn a more intriguing adjective than NICE...nice meeting you both".

With that he took her hand and gave it a kiss, just a smidge longer than entirely appropriate, and then he shook Brian's hand, and was off, joining the high top of ladies immediately adjoining the bar. Entering the group, he confidently placed his arms around two more than accommodating waists, "Hello ladies, I'm Marcus Washington, thank you for coming to our little soiree this evening" as he joked about the obviously overly opulent setting of the evening.
 
Brian watched with uncomfortable confusion as Marcus Washington greeted his wife with surprisingly warm familiarity. Misinterpreting the color rising on Josephine's cheeks, he thought it embarrassed her as well. After Marcus moved down the bar to mingle with other guests, Brian took his place next to her.

"I think that went well," he said just loud enough for her to hear. "He got away before I could get him a drink, but we can use his offer of a dance later to resume the conversation."

The thought of a drink made him realize how dry his own mouth had become during the tension of the introduction. He waved to the bartender. "A Gentleman Jack please, Mike... neat."
 
Save the Last Dance




“We can use his offer of a dance later to resume the conversation,” Brian suggested regarding Marcus Washington, then turned to order a drink.

Josephine did not respond. She had grown accustomed to shilling for her husband in such ways. In this case, she believed she would actually enjoy it. Years had past since she had found a man as attractive as Marcus.

She first met Brian during her Freshman year at college. As a Senior at that time, he captained the university’s rowing team. Back then, he had a hard athlete’s physique and a full head of bushy blonde hair. Now in his early forties, the years at a desk in a high pressure job had taken their toll. His hairline had started to recede and what remained had darkened and grayed. His once muscular frame had softened considerably, to the point that he had grown slight jowls and his tailor spent as much time letting out his older suits as sewing new ones. She still loved him as much, if not more, of course. She had to admit, however, that it bothered her a bit that while she had kept herself in shape — in fact, while always slim, she weighed even less now than when they met — he had let himself go to seed.

She felt a bit guilty of this secret criticism. She should, and did, appreciate all Brian had given her through his hard work. She just wished it left more time for some romance.



 
Marcus moved on from his discussion with the ambitious attorney and his stunning wife intent to enjoy himself in some manner. He had a suite upstairs in the elegant hotel, and hoped he would not be spending the night alone. Marcus had a lustful appetite, albeit admittedly with less than completely fulfilling experiences. Far too many, tasty, but vacuous twinkies. He wanted a woman of substance, a woman as capable of an intelligent conversation and true intimacy as satisfying his considerable lust.

He had kept his ear cocked, and was hopeful in hearing Brian, "He got away before I could get him a drink, but we can use his offer of a dance later to resume the conversation." However, he tried to not read too much into it, and was unsure of her true interest in dallying in the risk he desired. As he was thinking, he suddenly heard a familiar voice in his ear, "Alone tonight Marcus, now how did that happen?" She laughed. A consummate flirt, the ultimate twinkie, Angela Rodriguez was the oldest daughter of a long time colleague. Marcus didn't particularly like her, their conversations were brief and superficial, but she was a sexy dancer, and a wildcat in bed, so...at least tonight would be somewhat entertaining. He smiled turning to her, "Alone so far Angela, but the night is young isn't it...and we both have plenty of time" and he gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek, and a quick little spank on her tight ass.
 
Ambush




As Brian would want, Josephine looked for her next opportunity to converse with Marcus Washington. Unfortunately, he always seemed surrounded by several people, and she did not want to appear as just one of several acquaintances vying for his attention. She knew, however, of one time you could always catch a man alone, and she waited for her opportunity. It arose almost two hours into the event.

“Should I be insulted, Mr. Washington?” she asked innocently as she matched his steps back toward the ballroom about twenty paces after he emerged from the men’s lavatory. “Hours have passed, and you still haven’t followed up on that dance you promised me.”



 
Marcus had just had a serious expectation setting discussion with his....cock. The last two hours had been spent sitting at the head table, and having too many conversations where he was given too many cards of too many aspiring service providers and potential business partners to possibly remember. He had a pocketful of business cards that on Monday would be given to his executive assistant, to formulate highly personalized, non responsive responses, just in case one of them might prove useful in the future.

As he entered the men's room, he needed to drain the several cocktails he had consumed and he pulled out his 8 and a half inches of flaccid manhood, and prepared his thoughts. Marcus had an incredible tolerance for alcohol, and despite being seven or eight scotches and three glasses of fine wine into the evening, he wasn't feeling a thing. It was now though that he felt a need to express the potentially disappointing news to his man. "Well General..." as he referred in third person to his prodigious fallace, "...tonight is looking a bit less promising than hoped for. Yes, there is Angela, we might even match her with another...but haven't we had enough of that? We may just have to resign ourselves to a night of late reading and getting prepared for the next round with the gaming commission".

He was as disappointed as his cock as they left the men's room after tipping the attendant. Things potentially turned, as the beautiful brunette from earlier approached, his prick twitching in eager anticipation. "Insulted?" he laughed, " I think we both know that there is not another woman here that has a chance of keeping me as captivated as you do. It is just not every husband takes my admiration for his beautiful wife as the compliment he should. I am happy to see that the two of you are not so provincial". He reached out his hand and took hers, again allowing himself to scan up and down her beautiful form.

Just then, an Argentine tango began on the dance floor. It was a sophisticated, and sexual dance, about as close as you could come to having intercourse on a ballroom floor. Marcus loved latin dancing, "Hmmm, perhaps they are playing our song, do you like to tango Josephine, they say it takes two?"


giphy.gif
 
Two at a Time




“I haven’t danced a Tango in twenty years,” Josephine confessed. She and Brian had taken a ballroom dancing class together during her Freshman year in college. She had loved it, but could tell he only went along with it to please her. The last time they used what they learned to any extent was at their wedding reception. They had certainly never Tangoed since their final exam in that course. “I’m afraid I’ll end up stepping on your feet.”





 
Marcus could see she was a bit nervous. He had learned from experience, that if a woman had any natural rhythm and coordination, she could follow a strong lead, and he was a strong lead. Unlike many men, he truly enjoyed dancing. Not just the male-female interaction and opportunity for accellerated intimacy it provided, but for the athletic artform it was. He undestood well that top dancers were not just beautiful and graceful, they were world class athletes in terms of both strength, flexibility and body control.

“You will be fine, first, you are light as a feather. My feet have survived far worse. But, that isn’t even an issue, you just need a strong lead. I have found a woman like you, in the hands of the right man, can amaze herself in what she is capable. Don’t worry, we will start out nice and easy, I will sense how far you can be pushed. Again, it is all about the right partner, and I think you may have found him”. With a wink, he took her hand, intending to lead her to the floor.
 
First Steps




Every marriage involves compromise, and Josephine had simply accepted that her husband didn’t like to dance. One of the few benefits she received from trying to woo clients for him — beyond the significant financial ones — came when the prospect wanted to dance. She had never before, however, seen one as enthusiastic about it as Marcus. She fond that attractive, even exciting.

“Thank you Mr. Washington,” she said as she let him lead her to the dance floor. “I’ll be honored to be your partner.”




 
Marcus took her soft hand and led her to the floor. The crowd naturally gave them room, somewhat a function of his impressive size, and partly the confidence with which he spun his partner into hold. For Marcus, dancing told him a lot, never had he had a great dance partner who wasn't and incredible lover, this was the sample that showed how their bodies worked together, the raw chemistry and natural rhythm.

They began slow, he had her in full and commanding hold, moving gracefully, and slowly increasing the intricacy and complexity of their movements. The first dance ended, and Marcus, signaled to the band leader to play a song he had requested earlier, Santana's "Smooth". As the silky song began to play out, he began to move her more crisply more provocatively and he was pleased. She responded amazingly to his lead, he saw the silhouette of their movement on the far wall...bringing her back into hold he leaned in and whispered into her ear, enjoying her sweet perfume as he did so, "Your very good...I like us together"


3192066965_3889dec701.jpg
 
Arrepentida




Two decades having passed since she last Tangoed, Josephine had almost forgotten the dance’s ineluctable sensuality. Marcus knew how to lead, and she found his firm confidence in this regard at least as invigorating as the more overtly sexual aspects of their dance. Her breathing grew heavy, as much from carnal excitement as the exertion of their coordinated movements. She began to hear her pulse pounding in her ears at the same time she noticed the sultry warmth between her thighs and pressure of her nipples against the fabric of her dress.

At one point, Marcus drew her into a slight lunge, her right leg extended back, her left bent forward with her thigh set against his right. As they held this pose for a measure, she felt his breath against her ear as he whispered. “Your very good.... I like us together.”

An image of something else, far more erotic, they could do together flashed in Josephine’s mind, increasing her excitation She quickly suppressed the fantasy. She loved Brian and believed in the sanctity of marriage. She could not conceive of anything which would ever change that.



 
Brian smiled watching his wife and Marcus dancing. Although many men flirted with Josephine, he never felt jealousy. He considered jealousy a shortcoming of the insecure. He knew she loved him and that she would never cheat on him, just he would always remain faithful to her. It made it easy to employ his wife's charms in attracting new clients.
 
Dance Within The Dance

It was more than a dance, it was the dance of seduction, wrapped beautifully within the Latin rhythms and steps of the Argentine tango. As they moved, he so easily handled her receptive body Marcus felt like he could read her, not unlike a like a predator reads his prey. Sensing fear and knowing when to attack, Marcus similarly, his senses acute, felt the change in breathing, as he bent her back he saw the stimulation registered in her nipples. She was aroused, but far from seduced. Her body was saying yes, damn near screaming it, but she was resisting. Does she truly love her husband that much? Does he feel the same? Does he have a price? Marcus knew he would test the mettle of their marriage, the only question was to what extent?

The dance ended and he gave one last dip, both of them breathing a bit heavier as he leaned in and kissed her glistening cheek. “Thank you, let’s get a drink?” His arm around her, his hand cupping her thin waist and the top of her hip. Brian met them as they left the floor drinks for both Marcus and Josephine in his hands. “You are a good man Brian, first lending me your wife, and then servicing us drinks after”.brian laughed, “She is all yours, I don’t care for dancing, and you two were brilliant. You should take her anytime you want, this scratches an itch for her and gives you the most delightful companion in the room.”

Marcus looked at Josephine smiling. “Your husband is very generous, I don’t think I could be quite as giving of a gem so rare and exquisite...” turning to look at Brian, “...Your wife is very compelling, if you let her work her magic she just might convince me to rethink my selection of tax law advisors”
 
Back
Top