From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Phyliss

The gorgon stood frightened in the cool dungeon, unable to see. She had to make another try, and pulled herself together. She stood up straight, trying to show confidence in her voice and pose. "Say. Have you ever seen a witch with snakehair? Everybody knows that witches have long, smooth hair."
 
"Still lying, I see. This girl insisted on lying, too. Look what I had to do to her!"

He led her over to the hook from which the other prisoner was still dangling upside down, half-conscious, her head red from the blood that had collected in it. The monk grabbed the hanging girl's hands and brought them up. They looked nauseating: The thumbs were swollen thick, and bruised red and blue from the torture. He then took his new captive's long, slender fingers and gently made them touch the mangled stumps that had been the other prisoner's thumbs. As expected, even the lightest touch caused horrible shrieks of pain, emphasizing his threat.
 
Phyliss

"Ohno...you brute, evil monster..." Phyliss felt sorry for the other victim, but the fear of her own life was even stronger. What could she do? Reasoning with him was no use, although she had still some irrational hopes. She knew confessing would meand her dead. She could only try to win time until... until what? Until a miracle would happen?
 
"And now...", the Witchfinder said, pulling out the thumbscrews he had been carrying with him, "...you will suffer the same pain. Unless...unless you decide to change your mind at the last minute, confess and go back to hell without first having suffered."

With these words, the monk slipped on the two ridged iron bars of the thumbscrews and turned the screw just a little bit. Just enough to keep it in place while he gave the shivering, naked young woman in front of him some time to decide.
 
Phyliss

"Oh no, please, no..." Phyliss tried to pull her hands away.
"Kill him with your snakes."" went through her head. But she knew that she wouldn't stand a chance to get out alive of the dungeon if she would kill him right now. Sure, if she was going to die, she would take him along. But she tried to stay alive. She told herself:
"As soon as I get out of her and if I have my magic powers left, I can heal myself anyway. I just have to stand long enough to break out of here."
Still, she tried desperately to get her hands free.
 
She pulled and pulled, and he could feel her muscles labour under his hands, even through the gloves. She was breathing faster, and her snakes were swinging wildly. Evidently, they would feel the same pain their abominable bearer would soon feel.

Still, the Witchfinder managed to win the fight for control. Still holding her wrists steady with his left, he slowly tightened the screw, increasing the pressure on her thumbs. The bars moved together a tiny bit, but he could already see the indentation the iron was making as it bit into her tender skin, now slowly reddening as her thumbs started to feel the crushing pressure. Tighter, ever tighter. Make her feel the entire foolishness of her decision, make her suffer.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss squealed in pain as he turned the screw. Proud and fighting would not help, her hands were bound, and he was stronger. "Oh,please, don't do this... I have so pretty hands... I can do great things with it...ouch...eeekkk please..."
 
"Great things? Do go on!", the Witchfinder grinned, but he kept tightening the screw mercilessly. Her thumbs were now dark red and throbbing, and he began to feel some resistance, the telltale sign that he would soon reach bone. All the while, the young woman screamed and begged and squirmed. He knew, though, that there would be no mercy for an unrepentant liar. She just had to confess.
 
Phyliss knew to well that confessing would mean being burned at stake. The pain was unbearable, and tears were flowing down her face now, ruining her perfect makeup.
"Ohhohh...what can I do to make you stop? Give me a break, please!"
 
The screw hit hard resistance. He knew those were her bones. He could crush them with just a few more turns, but he paused first and looked at the girl. She was crying in streams, tears flowing out from under her blindfold and soaking the cloth.

"You just have to confess."; suddenly, an animal instinct took over. Excitedly and only half-consciously, he added: "...or you could tell me more about those 'wonderful things'."
 
Phyliss
While tears kept running over her face, she started to speak through her sobs.
"I .. can massage like a pro...at any place you want..." she sobbed hard again, wondering if he would allow her to touch him... "Or dou you want to see me play with...sob..myself?...sob..pleasepleaseplease, take them of..please..."
 
Wild lust had taken over. All the exhortations against the temptations of demons gone, the monk only thought of this gorgeous, begging girl in front of him. He could barely contain his excitement as he said: "This sounds very good! I will take the thumb screws off. However, I must warn you. The most painful part comes when they come off, when the blood shoots back into your thumbs. There is no way around that, so prepare yourself."

His hands shook with excitement and he could feel a bulge in his crotch building as he started to loosen the screw.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss made a painfuls squeal and whimpered, as the pain intensified as he had said. But at least her thumbs were still there and intact, and they would recover. If she had any chance. She put the thumb that was hurting worse then the other deep into her mouth and sucked on it, hoping it would help.
 
The Witchfinder decided to let her recover a bit first before he would get some enjoyment out of her. While she was standing there, whimpering and trying to ease the pain in her thumbs, he took off his clothes, revealing a tanned, sinewy body that was quite athletic for a man his age. His penis stood straight erect as soon as he unwrapped his loincloth, but it would have to wait a bit yet for its appetite to be sated.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss was still blindfolded, and the pain in her thumbs distracted her to much to notice what was going on. Finally, the throbbing pain eased, and she stopped sucking on her thumbs. She could feel the mark, but she was lucky that she had been able to stop him before they were mutilated. Still, they would hurt for a while.
 
Now naked, Medardus sat down on the edge of the torture rack. Reclining a bit on his makeshift "couch", and putting his hands behind his head, he grinned: "Now show me some of that 'playing with yourself' thing you talked about, little girl! Go play!"

He was really enjoying this! The dungeon air (quite warm from the many lamps) on his naked skin. The beautiful, frightened temptress in front of him, and the prospect that his hard, throbbing penis would soon be satisfied by her...
 
Phyliss

Now he really jumped on it. Not sure if he just wanted to humiliate her or was really eager to see, she knew that this was maybe a very little chance. And, as long as she would keep him occupied, he would not torture here at least. It was difficult to get going in this circumstances, but she would handle this. She started caressing her breasts, playing with them, soft at first, rubbing and petting them, first very gentle, then squeezing and turning them a bit more. She began to play with her left nibble, first rubbing, then pinching it, finally twisting and pulling it. They were getting firm, despite the horrible place.
 
From his place on the rack, the Witchfinder could see Phyliss caress her breasts, her wounded and tied hands doing their best to titillate him. And how they succeeded! As she rubbed them, her nipples became more and more pert, eventually standing up like thick stems on two ripe, olive fruits. She was so scared, and delicate, and pretty that he almost started to feel for her. He almost felt bad for crushing her thumbs...

His penis throbbed painfully and tempted him to release its pressure, but knowing that it would soon be relieved by the little hands which were just now making it hard.

"Move your hands a bit deeper, my little doll!", he shouted good-naturedly to his prisoner, "You know where I want them to go. Move them in there, and go deep!"
 
Phyliss

She understood just to well what he meant. She moved her tied hands donwards, gliding over her pale skin with that slight exotic olive tint in it, brushing to the small black stripe of pubichair until it touched the place he thought about. Phyliss moaned softly, still able to control the squeaks she made in ecstasy, as she started to rub her pussy, until it was moist. She slid the first finger in, running it in small circles, dipping it in and pulling it out, going deeper each time. She inserted her middlefinger as well, finally driving both fingers deep into her self, moaning, her snakes waving rythmically, while her nipples stood out firm.
 
What a temptress! Her body undulated in seductive waves as she moaned in lust, expertly exciting herself. It took all the Witchfinder's restraint not to excite himself, too. Soon, soon, he told himself.

The demon's moans filled the torture chamber, and even her snakes seemed to have been caught in a wave of orgiastic lust, the pain in her thumbs apparently forgotten.

He could no longer withstand the temptation. With a stiff gait (the erection, spurred on by the deep, throaty sounds of pleasure, refused to go down one bit as he walked), he walked over to his prisoner. At first tenderly, then more firmly, he started massaging and squeezing her breasts while she continued pleasuring herself. He was being less sensual and delicate with them than the demon, but he still took it slowly, thoroughly enjoying himself.
 
Phyliss

Phyllis felt his rough hands fondling her full breasts. He groped them hard and violently, but this rough treatment was much better then the pain in her thumbs. She had been groped that way before, and she usually enjoyed it, because she wasn't that strange to roughplay, but this was serious this time. She kept touching and fingering herself, not only to distract her tormentor, but also herself.
 
Not content with just fondling her breasts, Medardus let his hands slip down so they were holding his prisoner by her slender hips. He then placed his lips around her left breast and took it into his mouth tenderly, letting it get moist with his saliva, savouring the soft, warm feeling. He slowly let it slip out of his mouth again, took it in and repeated this a few times before keeping his mouth on it and licking her left nipple with the tip of his tongue.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss moaned loud as she felt his mouth gliding over her breast, and was really wet. She could have enjoyed this, and he wasn't really bad in what he was doing now. Why couldn't he have stuck to this? Anyhow, she was still afraid, but it was better then in the beginning of this nightmare. But how long would it last?
 
Enough was enough. Several times, his victim, squirming in pleasure, had already brushed the tip of his penis with her shapely thigh. Every time, it had sent an irresistible shiver of lust through his entire body. He could take it no more!

He gently took the rope tying her hands together and used it to pull her fingers out of her. Tugging on it, he said, hoarse with excitement: "Come. You have had your pleasure, now do the same to me!"

With these words, he started to lead her over to the rack, his penis throbbing and moistening.
 
Phyliss

the gorgon could not see where he was leading her to, still blindfolded. She was a bit alaremd as he pulled her fingers out. She was aroused, she had to admit, but frigthend as well. Did he trick her, and planned a new torture for her? Of course she had noticed that he was nude, and has felt the tip of his cock, although she could not guess its size by it. But he wasn't impotent, what she first suspected from his cruel and insane behavior. She shivered a little, unsecure of what was waiting for her.
 
Back
Top