Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what exactly I had in mind earlier, but I certainly took care of things myself after work. Nothing better than melting into my bed with a satisfied smile on my face ;)

do you mean you? or some girl to do to you?
because, you know, either one sounds sexy as hell. I know I'm getting wet just thinking of it! ;)
 
great video

Hi ThinkWrite

LOVE that video, her pink bra and her hand in her polka dot panties. And her gradual undressing. And how she caresses her breasts. And her taking her time. and then the frantic desperate rubbing her clit, and her moans and sounds.

I'm sure the women on this thread are going to love it.

All 18 minutes of it!

G
 
Hi ThinkWrite

LOVE that video, her pink bra and her hand in her polka dot panties. And her gradual undressing. And how she caresses her breasts. And her taking her time. and then the frantic desperate rubbing her clit, and her moans and sounds.

I'm sure the women on this thread are going to love it.

All 18 minutes of it!

G

i liked the same things. plus the parts where she's looking right at the camera - - it's like she was watching me masturbate while i was watching her masturbate. so hot.
and i love her small tits - - well, actually, i just liked seeing them - the size doesn't matter. just watching her fondle them and watching them bounce around when she was pounding onto her hand. :heart:
 
Just watched a squirting lesbian video..Ohhh yeahh, felt like i was squirting with them :D

Now off to clean up my beautiful mess LoL;)

I love "me" time..
 
Currently looking through Your favorite lesbian pics thread and touching my nice wet pussy...

anyone want to join me let me know! ;-)
 
Hello

I have had a shower .n made up the bed but im still surfing lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top