What is the hottest story you've read on Lit?

johnnieblue44

Long-tongued devil
I've written over 110 stories on Lit, but haven't "hung out" much on this particular forum. So, I thought I'd ease my way into this crowd with an icebreaker question.

Do tell, please.

Hard to nail it down to just one because the categories are so different.

Here is a short simple one that really does it for me.

http://www.literotica.com/s/pedicure-with-the-new-girl

What can I say, I have afoot fetish

Anything by Honey123 is an instant masturbation session for me. Her combination of beauty, intelligence, humor, talent, imagination, and subtle sluttiness is unique.......

Excuse me, I'm typing one-handed again, just thinking about it......

Anything by Honey123 is an instant masturbation session for me. Her combination of beauty, intelligence, humor, talent, imagination, and subtle sluttiness is unique.......

Excuse me, I'm typing one-handed again, just thinking about it......

Never mind the stories, Honey123 herself is about the hottest thing on lit.

Never mind the stories, Honey123 herself is about the hottest thing on lit.

She was always one of my favorite people here. One thread she started, Nipples, is still going strong.

To respond to the question, I believe my stories are the dirtiest, if that's what hottest means. :D

Tx Tall Tales' "The Perfect Game" was one of the first things I read on the site and still probably my favorite.

Angels, Demons and Alex.

Hands down. Bashfullyshameless is the author who brought me to this site in the first place and the story of Alex, a demoness and a number of lovely angels is still first and foremost in my mind.

--Jasmine

I didn't want to say it was my favorite for the longest time, because so many people like it.

But the Timber Pack Chronicles are pretty far up there.

Tx Tall Tales' "The Perfect Game" was one of the first things I read on the site and still probably my favorite.

Angels, Demons and Alex.

Hands down. Bashfullyshameless is the author who brought me to this site in the first place and the story of Alex, a demoness and a number of lovely angels is still first and foremost in my mind.

--Jasmine

I didn't want to say it was my favorite for the longest time, because so many people like it.

But the Timber Pack Chronicles are pretty far up there.

Links, pretty please? I find it so hard to find these by searches... :rose:

Greetings,

Due to the success of his story, Bashfullyshameless decided to publish the story in refined form on Amazon. You can find it under the name "Good intentions".

I definitely recommend it - it's a very hot read!

--Jasmine

This thread brought back some memories. I started with a list of 10 stories, then narrowed it to 5. I then crossed two of my older favorites off the list when re-reading them revealed they were a little thin on plot. Okay, a lot thin--pure strokers all the way. (Maybe that was the point of this exercise?) I couldn't decide between the last three, so I'll list them all in no particular order.

Barter Me This, by Etaski

The Other Side of the Wall, by Archer2050

Chess Game, by urbanslut

Hottest?

Well if having sex 'with a fire' qualifies I have that one posted in the Halloween contest. 'Lord of Devil's night" He lit the fire with kerosene that burns at just under 600 degrees. That's a hell of a hot lay.

I would say 'Worth it' by Mused A very good lead up to a very hot story with realistic characters.

Lovecraft68 has a story called 'Home is where the Heart is' it would be next if not not equal.

Hottest?

Well if having sex 'with a fire' qualifies I have that one posted in the Halloween contest. 'Lord of Devil's night" He lit the fire with kerosene that burns at just under 600 degrees. That's a hell of a hot lay.

I would say 'Worth it' by Mused A very good lead up to a very hot story with realistic characters.

Lovecraft68 has a story called 'Home is where the Heart is' it would be next if not not equal.

Hey thanks for the plug.

It amazes me that for all my sick twisted incest and bdsm themes, that sappy attempt at romance has become my biggest story.

Words on Skin is one I reread regularly. LOVE it!
Ditto for After Boot Camp!

I love so many of the stories here but...

My favorite story is the one that kicked of my love of Erotic literature and I discovered that at Nifty.com about 6 years ago. I now have a deep attraction to erotic fiction, especially narratives that involve adult lesbians and some sort of video/camera/photographic element.

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/lesbian/masturbation/the-videos

I just resubmitted my 1st story here. I hope it becomes someone's favorite.
WC

TinyBeth said:

Same here! I think that story was the first one bookmarked for re-visiting (before joining up to mark as favorite).

Darn - now you're going to make me blush.

I appreciated the kind words - it's still one of my favorites I've written. I get at least a dozen requests a month for the actual game, 6 years later. I'm considering working out with Laurel how to make it available as a free download.

Some personal favorites of mine:

Loving Wives: Magic Pills I love this woman!
Group Sex: King Size Bed Major Fantasy Fulfillment with just a dash of feasibility.
Incest: Mouse Stupidly hot Incest/Romance. Never a big fan of the genre until I read this.

Back