GRATS, NYC Libs....

You say than and post a picture verifying he's correct. LOL Good on phro.



Damage control after the (D)'s decided to send a message that they were going to regulate and tax them out of existence. :D

Yea they make more money in place like LA, NYC and SF....but they also get fucked out of most of it.

You can live better in a less psychotic state on 50-60k/yr than you can in NYC or CA making 150k/yr.
I am not surprised that you didn't understand my post, but I am surprised that you announced it.

Tennessee is the seventh highest state for food stamp recipients. So they are depending on the government to make their breakfasts, and Dumpington is full of shit.
 
someoneyouknow writes: "Saying NYC lost 25,000 jobs is like saying record companies and movie studios lose tens of millions of dollars when people pirate songs and movies."

Governor Andrew Cuomo must have been overjoyed that a giant corporation like Amazon was actually willing to expand its operations in his high-tax state, contributing a major monetary investment that would provide enormous tax revenues into New York state's increasingly depleted coffers. But then New York City's socialists got involved...

My own favorite analogy is as if Andrew Cuomo ran a tavern in the city, and advertised that during Happy Hour you could get two $5-drinks for the price of one, in the hopes of attracting more customers into his place of business! But then bartender Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez decides that it's not fair to give a wealthy customer (like Amazon) his free drink, and instead urges him to leave if he doesn't like it. He does, and she happily reports to her boss that she just saved him $5, and hopes that he'll now give it to her in the form of a raise!

Since the jobs did not exist, nothing was lost. It's like those who say people who pirate songs and movies don't cost the producers anything because the people wouldn't have bought the stuff any way. Nothing was lost.
 
Saying NYC lost 25,000 jobs is like saying record companies and movie studios lose tens of millions of dollars when people pirate songs and movies.

Not really a direct comparison.

Besides NYC didn't lose those jobs, it rejected them....because voluntary work in exchange for money is RACIST! :D Fuckin' brilliant.

I am not surprised that you didn't understand my post, but I am surprised that you announced it.

Tennessee is the seventh highest state for food stamp recipients. So they are depending on the government to make their breakfasts, and Dumpington is full of shit.

Oh I did.

I know....but they aren't depending on the government to make their breakfasts.

They are just taking money from blue states who want to throw money at them.

Blue states are getting a lesson in why throwing money at poverty doesn't fix poverty....question is when will they learn? :D

I think CA/NY need to have an ID free state run HC system, eliminate private care in both states and raise tax to 90%!!!! it will work out wonderfully. :cool: The utopia is at hand.
 
Last edited:
someoneyouknow writes: "Since the jobs did not exist, nothing was lost. It's like those who say people who pirate songs and movies don't cost the producers anything because the people wouldn't have bought the stuff any way. Nothing was lost."

Your analogy is flawed. To say "nothing was lost" ignores the fact that Amazon will NOT be investing any further in New York city or state.

Governor Andrew Cuomo isn't exactly my idea of the brightest bulb on the shelf, but he KNEW full-well what he was doing when he put together a $3-billion incentives package to lure Amazon into opening a new facility in Queens. That facility would have paid-off enormous dividends for his state and for New York City, creating thousands of jobs while adding all of that additional tax-money to his state's treasury. Now all of that is gone.

To write "nothing was lost" ignores economic reality. That's akin to saying that if Tom Brady had never taken up football, and the New England Patriots never benefitted from his talents at the quarterback position (and thus never made it to to the Superbowl), "nothing would have been lost" because somebody else would have gone instead. Try telling that to Patriots' fans!

New York's loss of Amazon WILL directly benefit other states, most notably Virginia & Tennessee, where Amazon will now divert capital originally slated to go to New York state. I'm pretty sure that the elected leaders of those states are secretly pleased by the actions of the socialists currently running New York City!
 
someoneyouknow writes: "Since the jobs did not exist, nothing was lost. It's like those who say people who pirate songs and movies don't cost the producers anything because the people wouldn't have bought the stuff any way. Nothing was lost."

Your analogy is flawed. To say "nothing was lost" ignores the fact that Amazon will NOT be investing any further in New York city or state.

Governor Andrew Cuomo isn't exactly my idea of the brightest bulb on the shelf, but he KNEW full-well what he was doing when he put together a $3-billion incentives package to lure Amazon into opening a new facility in Queens. That facility would have paid-off enormous dividends for his state and for New York City, creating thousands of jobs while adding all of that additional tax-money to his state's treasury. Now all of that is gone.

To write "nothing was lost" ignores economic reality. That's akin to saying that if Tom Brady had never taken up football, and the New England Patriots never benefitted from his talents at the quarterback position (and thus never made it to to the Superbowl), "nothing would have been lost" because somebody else would have gone instead. Try telling that to Patriots' fans!

New York's loss of Amazon WILL directly benefit other states, most notably Virginia & Tennessee, where Amazon will now divert capital originally slated to go to New York state. I'm pretty sure that the elected leaders of those states are secretly pleased by the actions of the socialists currently running New York City!

Someoneyouknow is a (D) loyalist that would vote for whatever animal the (D)'s run no matter what.

Clinton could have been skinning puppies alive and beating old people to death live on TV, like all the other (D)'s they would have cited cultural relevance with China and call it "diversity" appreciation then fawned over how "woke" their precious animal torturing (D) is.

Someoneyouknow is the kind of blind partisan that puts dictators in office.
 
someoneyouknow writes: "Since the jobs did not exist, nothing was lost. It's like those who say people who pirate songs and movies don't cost the producers anything because the people wouldn't have bought the stuff any way. Nothing was lost."

-
New York's loss of Amazon WILL directly benefit other states, most notably Virginia & Tennessee, where Amazon will now divert capital originally slated to go to New York state. I'm pretty sure that the elected leaders of those states are secretly pleased by the actions of the socialists currently running New York City!


Amazon should go to West Virginia and soak up the out of work coal miners, they are used to working in shitty conditions, and they'll work cheap too.:)
 
JackLuis writes: "Amazon should go to West Virginia and soak up the out of work coal miners, they are used to working in shitty conditions, and they'll work cheap too."

Are you not aware that Amazon DOESN'T sell coal? Perhaps you were quoting from congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez? She has NO IDEA what Amazon does!

President Obama & Hillary Clinton both attempted to curry favor with the coal miners in West Virginia by both promising to shut down their mines and offer them a lifetime of food stamps, instead. Oddly enough, Barack Obama won only 42.49% of West Virginia's popular vote in 2008, which then dropped to 35.45% in 2012. And Mrs. Clinton did even WORSE, winning only 26.18% of West Virginia's popular vote in 2016!

It seems that West Virginia (which twice voted for Jimmy Carter & Bill Clinton) is no longer a blue state. Maybe the Democratic Party can next do that with California?
 
I'm a misogynist who hates women and moves goalposts.

One America? The same station that employed Tomi Lahren? You trust them? Jeez I could only imagine your reaction if a man was elected to office with massive ethics violations and concerns.

It's interesting that when there's a real, actual grass roots movement bot and his various racists all bitch about the government should override the will of the people. Yet bot and his racist alt dawn have no problem giving away billions of dollars to a lying international corporation like Foxconn.

As I've already pointed out bot and racist dawn don't want to absorb any new information (that NYC is responsible for 7 to 10% of the U.S.'s GDP) and that 25,000 would represent less than 1% of private sector jobs in NYC. In other words NYC "lost" about a week's worth of job growth. Of course that .63% of new jobs would have come at a cost of billions of dollars.

Racist bot and dawn also forget that blue states like NY, MA, NJ, CA, etc. subsidize red states. Which of course doesn't stop dickless fucks like them and Paul Ryan from wanting even more.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "As I've already pointed out... NYC is responsible for 7 to 10% of the U.S.'s GDP..."

And it's STEADILY SHRINKING, Dan! Liberal economic policies tend to SHRINK economies and devastate cities. Look at what crime is doing to Democratic Party-controlled Chicago & Baltimore! Look at DETROIT!

Democratic Party stronghold New York state had 47 electoral votes in the 1940's... down to 45 electoral votes in the fifties... dropping to 43 in the sixties... 41 in the seventies... 36 in the eighties... 33 in the nineties... Obama got 31 electoral votes from New York state in 2008... with Hillary receiving only 29 in 2016! Do you see where this is going? People have been steadily voting with their FEET, and they're LEAVING New York!

"Racist bot and dawn also forget that blue states like NY, MA, NJ, CA, etc. subsidize red states."

And yet those red-states just keep growing redder & redder... while blue states keep growing smaller & smaller... I wonder WHY?
 
dan_c00000 writes: "As I've already pointed out... NYC is responsible for 7 to 10% of the U.S.'s GDP..."

And it's STEADILY SHRINKING, Dan! Liberal economic policies tend to SHRINK economies and devastate cities. Look at what crime is doing to Democratic Party-controlled Chicago & Baltimore! Look at DETROIT!

Democratic Party stronghold New York state had 47 electoral votes in the 1940's... down to 45 electoral votes in the fifties... dropping to 43 in the sixties... 41 in the seventies... 36 in the eighties... 33 in the nineties... Obama got 31 electoral votes from New York state in 2008... with Hillary receiving only 29 in 2016! Do you see where this is going? People have been steadily voting with their FEET, and they're LEAVING New York!

"Racist bot and dawn also forget that blue states like NY, MA, NJ, CA, etc. subsidize red states."

And yet those red-states just keep growing redder & redder... while blue states keep growing smaller & smaller... I wonder WHY?
New York's electoral votes went to Republicans in 1948, 1952, 1956, 1972, 1980 and 1984. Maybe you didn't know that. Big surprise, huh.
 
phrodeau writes: "New York's electoral votes went to Republicans in 1948, 1952, 1956, 1972, 1980 and 1984. Maybe you didn't know that. Big surprise, huh."

Yeah, Ike carried New York state twice in the fifties - and after that, so did Nixon & Reagan. I should probably point out that Nixon & Reagan BOTH landslided their Democratic Party opponents in 49-state LANDSLIDE BLOW-OUTS that no Democratic Party candidate has ever come close to matching. But even in both of THOSE landslide wins, New York City went solid-Democrat! I remember a prominent liberal columnist saying back in 1972 that she couldn't believe that George McGovern (the Democratic Party's presidential candidate) lost, because she said she didn't know ANYBODY who voted for Nixon! (Nixon won the electoral college that year, 520-17, along with winning 60.67% of the popular vote!)

And for the past eight presidential elections in a row, the steadily shrinking Empire State has voted a STRAIGHT DEMOCRAT party ticket as they steadily lose electoral votes with each & every new census! The people are voting with their feet!

Compare that with TEXAS, a state that's given all of its electoral votes to Republican candidates for the past TEN consecutive presidential elections! Back in 1976, the last time Texas supported a Democrat (Jimmy Carter), the Lone Star state had 26 electoral votes! Today, solid-red Texas is up to 36 electoral votes and GROWING, phrodeau - even faster than New York state is SHRINKING!
 
Last edited:
Uh huh. As it happens, a vote in Texas is worth far less than anywhere else in the nation. Comparing population per electoral vote, a New Hampshire voter is worth two Texans.
 
phrodeau writes: "Uh huh. As it happens, a vote in Texas is worth far less than anywhere else in the nation. Comparing population per electoral vote, a New Hampshire voter is worth two Texans."

An electoral vote is an electoral vote, phrodeau.

What you're now arguing is representation. You're arguing that a congressional seat in New Hampshire is easier to get than a congressional seat in Texas. But they're still perfectly equal to one another once they're seated in our nation's capital.

Or how about a U.S. Senate seat in California vs. a U.S. Senate seat in, say, Wyoming? That California senate seat requires a LOT more votes (and a WHOLE LOT more campaign cash), but once both senators are in Washington, D.C. their votes are equal in value.

Speaking of California, before Bill Clinton's '92 election, California was largely a G.O.P. state at presidential election time, and every ten years it ADDED to its overall electoral votes. But no longer. Now that California is a blue state, it's no longer growing, at least not as far as the electoral college is concerned. Once again, people are voting with their feet, and the Golden State is stagnating.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "As I've already pointed out... NYC is responsible for 7 to 10% of the U.S.'s GDP..."

And it's STEADILY SHRINKING, Dan! Liberal economic policies tend to SHRINK economies and devastate cities.

Learn to use the quote feature, racist.

Let's see California would be the world's 5th largest economy if it were it's own country. Chicago has one of the most educated work forces across an entire city. Baltimore area jobs have increased 13% of the last eight years.

Meanwhile in red state Kansas: The Great Kansas Tax Cut Experiment Crashes And Burns and Kansas' experiment in conservative economics still a bust. You'll notice that red states like Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Alabama are highly dependent on federal subsidies.

Sorry racist but you just got owned.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "I continue to believe that Jussie Smollett is speaking the truth, and I strongly condemn those racist MAGA-hat-wearing Nigerians for attacking him!"

California's growing debt speaks for itself. They are copying the economic model currently being practiced by the Maduro regime in Venezuela. Chicago, meanwhile, remains the murder capital of the entire world, thanks to decades of Democratic Party "gun-free zones" that have never worked! And no, Dan, Jussie's attack was actually a HOAX!

Businesses from California, New York, & Illinois are re-locating to states like Kansas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Alabama, and especially to TEXAS! Look at the Electoral College and notice which states LOSE electors every ten years and which states GAIN them! (Hint: red states are gaining; while blue states continue to SHRINK!)

Do the math! You just got OWNED!
 
Yeah, the economic boom in Texas means that they can build their own damn wall.
 
phrodeau writes: "Yeah, the economic boom in Texas means that they can build their own damn wall."

The only flaw in your logic, phrodeau, is that illegals don't always REMAIN in the vicinity of where they crossed the border. Once they're in Texas, they can then spread out into the entire eastern half of the United States, as many have!

Border security is like the need for a strong military. If one state is threatened, ALL are threatened. And a nation that can't protect its own borders ceases to be a nation! There is a huge difference between people coming to Trump's America (with its growing economy, freedoms that we often take for granted, and prosperous lifestyle that is the envy of the entire world) legally or illegally. One is good while the other is bad - it's just that simple!
 
I'm a racist.

I notice you didn't actually provide any evidence for your claim. A classic racist move. Maybe you'll find this person's experience enlightening "It’s not a sign of economic decline but a sign of—and a problem related to—our enduring success. Texas and other states are trying to steal our culture, our companies, and our jobs because we have so many things worth stealing."

You'll note too that liberal states like California, New York, Massachusetts, and Washington added large numbers of jobs. Or look at all the cities in evil, liberal Colorado that are adding jobs.

I predict a very shitty week for you dump. I hope you, bot, and dawn at least have a nice Klan rally this weekend.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "I don't care what anybody says... I still believe that Jussie Smollett was attacked by black Nigerian guys wearing MAGA hats and shouting racist slogans at him!"

I'm sure that Jussie will give a fine speech at the 2020 Democratic National Convention, Dan. I still can't believe those liberal Hollywood performers at Sunday night's Academy Awards show didn't allow him to at least give out a best actor award. Don't THEY still believe him?

Seriously, look at those big states that Mrs. Clinton carried in 2016 - states like California, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, & Illinois (just to name a few). Together, they're now worth 5 FEWER electoral votes than they were when Barack was first-elected president in 2008! A state needs to lose a LOT of people to lose an electoral vote!

Now let's look at five of the big red states carried by Trump: Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, & Arizona - together, they're now worth eight MORE electoral votes than they were worth in 2008! WHY is that, Dan? WHY are Americans flooding into those red-states if they're somehow sad, depressing places that don't admire socialist politics as much as YOU seemingly do?

Finally, are you aware that Trump received more popular votes than Mitt Romney, who received more popular votes than John McCain? "OF COURSE HE DID," you angrily fire back! "Everybody receives more popular votes than their predecessor - as our nation's population grows by millions every year!" But if that is so, HOW is it that Hillary received fewer popular votes than Barack in 2012, while Barack-'12 received over 3-&-a-half million fewer popular votes than Barack-'08? WHY is the Democratic Party steadily SHRINKING?
 
I'm a racist that still hasn't used to learn how to use the quote feature and I'm getting destroyed! Also, I keep bringing up that Jussie Smollett case because I hate black people.

Thanks dump we know. It's weird that you hate black people so much.

Let's do some math: taking the four largest states (California, Texas, Florida, and New York) we'll see that two are red and two are blue. The two blue (CA and NY) have 84 electoral votes and the two red have 67. So that ruins your theory pretty hard.

If you want further destruction (which I suspect you do) take a look at the Census map. States in the South and West are gaining population but so are those evil, liberal states like Massachusetts (+5.4%), New Jersey (+1.3%), and California (+6.2%). The place with the largest population increase? Washington D.C. (+16.7%). Florida may have increased their population by 13% but that equates to about 2.4 million people. California's 6% is just about the same at 2.3 million. In other words your theory of people fleeing evil socialists states is just wrong.

You're also missing the point with the electoral college. Since it's extremely undemocratic it gives states with a small population (the Dakotas, Nebraska, etc.) too much influence over presidential votes. The stat you'll ignore is that in the past mid-term election evil liberals have received 11 million more votes than the GOP. They didn't all come from blue states. The Florida Senate election was under 10,000 votes. Red states like Arizona elected a bisexual Senator and Montana reelected Democrat Jon Tester. Hell, even Joe Manchin is a Democrat from West Virginia.

I'm not even going to destroy you with polling data that even Republicans now support free college. Why? Because I'm already destroyed you enough and going further would be considered cruelty to animals.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "Thanks dump, My Democratic Party has a long history of hating black people. Ever hear of the Ku Kux Klan? They were once what Antifa is today... the militant arm of our party."

I can't believe how desperate the Democratic Party is getting about losing the black vote, Dan. I'm guessing that young black voters simply aren't as excited anymore about living in the projects while receiving government food stamps. But what ELSE can the Dems promise them?

"Let's do some math: taking the four largest states (California, Texas, Florida, and New York) we'll see that two are red and two are blue. The two blue (CA and NY) have 84 electoral votes and the two red have 67. So that ruins your theory pretty hard."

You're missing my point, Dan. Now that California's a blue state, it's not growing anymore. Blue states tend to SHRINK. Look at New York losing 14 electoral votes over the past fifty years! Meanwhile, during that same fifty-year period, red state Texas is up 11 electoral votes while red-state Florida has gained 15! Red states GROW!

"The stat you'll ignore is that in the past mid-term election evil liberals have received 11 million more votes than the GOP."

Yes, and this was clearly shown when the Democrats picked-up 40 seats to take-over the U.S. House in 2018, which is not entirely unusual for first-term presidents. Bill Clinton's party ALSO lost the House in '94 when his Dems lost a massive 54-House seats, while Barack Obama was completely HUMILIATED in 2010 when his party lost a whopping 63-House seats to also lose control of that body!

What SAVED these midterms for President Trump was that two-seat pick-up in the U.S. Senate for Republicans! Compare that with Bill's 8-seat Democrat senate-loss in 1994, or Barack's 6-seat loss in '10. This will certainly come into play in helping our current president confirm his next U.S. Supreme Court pick, probably replacing Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.

"Joe Manchin is a Democrat from West Virginia."

Yes, and Joe Manchin was ALSO the only Democrat to vote "yes" on Judge Kavanaugh! He didn't buy into Christine Blasey-Ford's bullsh*t, and I like that!
 
Back
Top