a sexy naive babe needs your help

sexy_n_hot

Virgin
I always have the desire to be tied up by my partner in a particular way, with hands bound together and tie it so high in the air, so high that my elbows cannot even bend. I find this really erotic.

have I lost my mind? I am afraid to tell anyone I know.

Is this type of bondage position popular in bdsm bondage?
How can I ask my man to play with me? asking him sounds very risky if he doesn't like it at all.
Do hot guys like to be bounded the way I described?

I am waiting for hot guys and sexy chicks to answer this

It's very erotic And not at all strange or weird. Anytime you put yourself out there in a vulnerable position is daunting at first, but if you have a good lover, there's nothing better. I say go for it, I like being on both ends of light bondage.

I always have the desire to be tied up by my partner in a particular way, with hands bound together and tie it so high in the air, so high that my elbows cannot even bend. I find this really erotic.

have I lost my mind? I am afraid to tell anyone I know.

Is this type of bondage position popular in bdsm bondage?
How can I ask my man to play with me? asking him sounds very risky if he doesn't like it at all.
Do hot guys like to be bounded the way I described?

I am waiting for hot guys and sexy chicks to answer this

Nothing odd about it. I love being bound in a number of ways and have enjoyed that before. My best advice is be cautious. Any time you are restrained you are vulnerable so you want to be sure you can trust whoever put you there.

Rent a video. Watch it together. If he likes it (and you should be able to tell) then talk about trying it. Be careful with restraint, lots of caution about how, how tight, never left alone where you could find yourself in trouble without any help, safe word, person you can trust, etc. Do some reading and understand the risks so you can tell us how wonderful it was. :rolleyes:

Back