Male Nipple Stimulation

My bf hates me to touch his nipples ,,,says its creepy! i can orgasm from nipple play ....Had a male friend that told me he had a sensitive left nipple no such sensation in the right!
 
As I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate nipple stimulation alot more. I like it to start gently & build up in intensity. It surprised me when it started working.
 
I find men's nipples very arousing. My ex-husband has big ones, but he really didn't like me touching them. My ex-Dom had very small nipples that he said had no sensation and he did want me to touch them anyhow. My new boyfriend has dark, prominent nipples. Friday night I really went at them after kissing him. He just laid back and breathed very deeply, they got stiffer, but not much larger. When I finally kissed my way downtown, he was very erect and he had a small puddle of pre-cum that had leaked onto his belly, of course, I licked that up ummmmmmmmm! So I think I finally have a man who likes nipple play, I know he likes doing all kind of things to mine!
 
My husband and I can be half asleep in bed and if i just flicker my tongue on his nipple it will bring him to full attention.

I also love a lot of nipple stimulation, especially firm handling and sucking....anything less just tickles.
 
my nipples are extremely sensitive, and my OL:rose: knows it and loves to lick, suck, nip on them. if i could chose one way to cum excluding intercourse or oral it would be a hand job combined with her teasing my nipples. on the other hand she doesn't like to have hers played with directly except for sucking on them, she does like have me play with her entire breast but not o tease just her nipples alone.
 
This sounds just like me! My wife will flick my nipples (has to be both), and I will get to the verge of orgasm, but never can push over the edge. Anyone have any ideas how to get that last inch??
 
This sounds just like me! My wife will flick my nipples (has to be both), and I will get to the verge of orgasm, but never can push over the edge. Anyone have any ideas how to get that last inch??

I got my wife a couple of nipple cups, but hers were too big to fit so she started using them on me as part of our foreplay. Makes mine larger, and really sensitive.. Haven't tried to go all the way to cumming because I just have to get inside her. but i think I could cum if she just kept to it.
 
My ex had extremely sensitive nipples... I found out one night during sex when I was scratching his chest, and my nail scraped over a nipple - he about when through the roof!!

After that, we started seeing just how much he liked it, and were soon doing mutual niple play. Normally, during missionary, he'd start to roll my nipples, and I'd start to tug or lick his, and within minutes, it'd be all over.

Though we're not together now, I still tease him, and give his new ladies a tip or two, much to his red-faced embarrassment!
 
Sounds lovely - I imagine some of the excitement must have lay in the discovery...though, who am I kidding, it was more likely the quick build and intense orgasm. I also dig the fact that you tell his new lover this bit of info - as if you're tempting them with your knowledge of his hidden urges. Devious in a way...thanks for sharing...

It IS a smidge devilish, isn't it! I was just being a bit snarky. But I like that ... hmmmm :devil:
 
Absolutely devilish - I kind of like it too ;) What else do you tell them about your ex?!?

That's it, really. They do need to learn things themselves! Besides, he fucked me over, so I'd rather haunt him for a good while, rather than getting over me too quickly. A bit bitchy, but "hell hath no fury" and whatnot, see.
 
Yeah, I imagine you owe him very little from what you're saying! And a little bitchiness never hurt anyone. In fact, some (read: me) find it sexy.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat, that way this thread stays on topic. ;)
 
I love getting nipple attention love the feeling of playing with my nipples as I'm about to cum.

When I was younger I shyed away from it because I thought it was too feminine but now that I'm older fuck that it feels good:D
 
I'm blessed with sensitive nipples, but only when my other half is playing with 'em. Maybe it's the fact that she likes it too that wakes 'em up.
 
Nipple Play

I realized my nipples were sensitive in my teens. I asked my S/O to play with them and it has been part of our sexual activity for over 40 years. I like to play with them when I masturbate or when my wife is giving me a blowjob. Sometimes, after my wife has had her orgasm, I'll jerk-off while she plays with my nipples. It's all good!!!
 
Back
Top