Fuck this little cunt

Kinky_Sprite

Really Really Experienced
basically a free for all...

Craving Degradation Play and more...

Scenerio: The bar/club is crowded... Kinky Sprite [me] is the stereotipicle blonde bimbo... big tits- D-cup, on the chubby side but young and dumb and full of cum for sure, easy little slut quite tipsy and plenty horny... some pics link in my sig line if anyone's interested... u can feel me up in front of everyone, haul me off to the bathroom, take me out to the alley behind the bar, your car or take me to a room nearby... your imagination is your limit boys

Likes/Does[/CENTER]

• Mff
  • Anal
  • Slapping, Scratching, Biting, Rough Sex
  • Rape Fantasy
  • Drug Fantasy
  • Gang Bang Fantasy
  • Daddy/daughter
  • Cuckold Fantasy
  • Whore fantasy
  • Humiliation/Degredation
  • Chocking on Cock
  • Breath control
  • Pain
  • Face Slapping
  • Watersports
  • Cum on Face and hair
  • Name Calling
  • More...

Curious About/Willing To Try
  • fmm
  • double Penetration
  • exhibitionism/voyerism
  • cuckolding

~Limits~
  • Blood
  • Weapons
  • Permanant Injury or Modification
  • Cutting
  • Animals
  • Children
  • Dismemberment
  • Diapers/Adult Babies
  • Mommy/son
  • Death

Last edited:
I'm surprised at the lack of response.

I do like the Siamese butterfly on your profile. We have a Siamese and she's quite the slut too.
My wife calls us her two sluts LOL

Last edited:
Forcing my cock into your mouth. My hands on either side of your head forcing you to keep your face in my crotch. letting your choke and gag trying to get away, finally yanking your head away and letting the nasty combination of nasty spill out of your mouth and then making you hold your legs open as i drive my cock into your foul twat.

-facepalm- oh my dear gods of selfperservation and sanity. WTF was that? A RP? Fuuuuck my dead cat can do better.

Forcing my cock into your mouth. My hands on either side of your head forcing you to keep your face in my crotch. letting your choke and gag trying to get away, finally yanking your head away and letting the nasty combination of nasty spill out of your mouth and then making you hold your legs open as i drive my cock into your foul twat.

take that nasty pussy...

mm.... wow= i feel so ALIVE! Let's Party!!!!!

Taking you to the dance floor and dancing with you watching as you run your hands over yourself. I run a hand up the outside of your leg and push your skirt up with it sliding my hand between your legs and rubbing your nasty cunt through your panties and then pushing a finger around them and inside you as i start to undo the buttons on your shirt right in the middle of everyone

Taking you to the dance floor and dancing with you watching as you run your hands over yourself. I run a hand up the outside of your leg and push your skirt up with it sliding my hand between your legs and rubbing your nasty cunt through your panties and then pushing a finger around them and inside you as i start to undo the buttons on your shirt right in the middle of everyone

i fling my hair back and let my boobs pop out... isn't it wild?!!! some guy comes in and starts to help you pull back the cloth and then starts sucking my tit...

i fling my hair back and let my boobs pop out... isn't it wild?!!! some guy comes in and starts to help you pull back the cloth and then starts sucking my tit...

i push a second finger into your wet cunt as he slurps on your tit. i lean forward kissing your neck and then biting hard, leaving teeth imprints on you. i finger your cunt hard and tell you to tear off your panties.

I see all this action across the room and walk over. This slut isn't using her mouth, so I bring my cock out and grab your face, shoving it into your mouth and forcing it open. You don't see it coming and start choking in surprise as I hump your face while the other two go to town on your tits and cunt.

I see all this action across the room and walk over. This slut isn't using her mouth, so I bring my cock out and grab your face, shoving it into your mouth and forcing it open. You don't see it coming and start choking in surprise as I hump your face while the other two go to town on your tits and cunt.

Even as I gag i thrust my body back and forth toward all the cocks that greet me

Well... that is because you are one stupid bimbo piece of cum bucket slut whore...
;-)
(And i know... i just bumped this way toooo old thread...)

Back