Looking for an email friend

Hey,

I am looking for someone to talk via email. We can share emails back and forth on various topics; sexual fantasies, general chatting etc. I am not looking to physically meet anyone just talking. Not particularly concerned with your age or gender as long as you can write coherently, that is good spelling and grammar and no text speak please.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Just sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing all about you.

Another attempt can't hurt, can it?

It can't hurt indeed, but as an attached man who's partner has no interest in all things sensual I am not likely to be quite what you want. I suspect there are a few of us in that situation, and as you are not into meeting then I am intrigued as to why no chat? I could be less than honest and mail you, you would not know but that feels wrong too!

Good luck ;)

It can't hurt indeed, but as an attached man who's partner has no interest in all things sensual I am not likely to be quite what you want. I suspect there are a few of us in that situation, and as you are not into meeting then I am intrigued as to why no chat? I could be less than honest and mail you, you would not know but that feels wrong too!

Good luck ;)

Thanks.

Well I feel it's wrong, kind of like a type of cheating in my opinion.

Thanks.

Well I feel it's wrong, kind of like a type of cheating in my opinion.

I guess it is, mentally if not physically. Getting the mental stimulation from here and a naughty exchange keeps me sane and staying when my physical side cannot be satisfied... make any sense?

I hope you have fun!

Back