Shy Sexy Texan

Sorry for my absence guys! I'm guess I'm still trying to find my place here.
I hope you all are having a great weekend :) Mine has been quite relaxing...

null_zps70dcf529.jpg

Welcome back. I know that the heat here in Central Texas can sap some of the energy out of you.

I hope you find your place here, be that literally or figuratively. Take your time. Find your comfort zone.

Haha thank you :)
It's figuratively, clearly "Shy Sexy Texan" is my home on Lit ;)

Welcome back. I know that the heat here in Central Texas can sap some of the energy out of you.

I hope you find your place here, be that literally or figuratively. Take your time. Find your comfort zone.

The artistic flair and creativity of these pictures is as mouth watering as their content. It's like wandering the corridors of an art gallery going through this thread.

null_zps70dcf529.jpg

Now that you're back my weekend has become GREAT!! (Really missed your smile)

Well wherever you feel your place is I know we'll all be there to welcome you and share in the fun when you get there.

*BIG HUG*

null_zps70dcf529.jpg

I just moved to Austin a few weeks ago and I am quite disappointed that I have not encountered this sexiness yet!

Welcome to Austin :)

(I'll refrain from the typical Austinite ending to that greeting - "...now go the f#%* home")

Aren't you only supposed to say that to people who move here from California, Bew York or Dallas?
;)

loving the last pic...and all of them still. was re-looking at them and watching Froom keep his spot today. Great way to start the day. :)

Hello! I love your thread. You are such a lovely woman, and you have a great smile! Hope all is going well. And not to mention, you are sexy as hell! Mmmm. :rose:x12

Froom? ... Oh, you mean Skelator :) haha. Sorry!
He was pretty unbelievable yesterday... Team Sky is almost TOO good.

But excited to see Peter Sagan win the day before. After a week of 2nd places, he deserved it.

And thanks for the compliment ;)

loving the last pic...and all of them still. was re-looking at them and watching Froom keep his spot today. Great way to start the day. :)

But excited to see Peter Sagan win the day before. After a week of 2nd places, he deserved it.

Not only are you a hottie but you follow Le Tour? You can't be real...

Last edited:
Yeah...he's one of those guys that looks super awkward off the bike. on the bike...wow.

Not gonna lie, I was pulling for the Columbian kid today...but Froom has too much in him. I really hope he's not doping! Loved seeing Cav get his 25th, disappointed in Teejay, but he'll bounce back (hopefully in the US pro challenge).

and you're MORE than welcome. ;)

Good Evening Kettle!! *BIG HUG*

I hope you're doing alright tonight and life isn't keeping you too busy (oops, almost wrote "busty" lol)

I hope you like the pics I sent you the other day.

Hope to hear from you again soon

*Another BIG HUG*

Luv Ya lil buddy!!

Good-Bye

I think I have run my course here on Lit so it is bye for now.

Those of you who have my personal email - feel free to email me and keep in touch. This change is no reflection on you all, just my changing mindset. My account here will still be active so if you want to know how to get a hold of me please PM me and I'll respond when I can.

My blog is still up (though it needs some updating) as well as my tumblr which I frequent most often.

http://stacyleigh824.blogspot.com/

http://kissmelovemetakeme.tumblr.com/

I wish you all the best and I'm grateful for those connections I've made - you know who you are.

-Stacy

I think I have run my course here on Lit so it is bye for now.

Those of you who have my personal email - feel free to email me and keep in touch. This change is no reflection on you all, just my changing mindset. My account here will still be active so if you want to know how to get a hold of me please PM me and I'll respond when I can.

My blog is still up (though it needs some updating) as well as my tumblr which I frequent most often.

http://stacyleigh824.blogspot.com/

http://kissmelovemetakeme.tumblr.com/

I wish you all the best and I'm grateful for those connections I've made - you know who you are.

-Stacy

You will definitely be missed Kettle:(

Hopefully we can still keep in touch through e-mail.

*BIG HUG* Luv Ya girl!!

Best of luck, Ms Stacy. Thanks for sharing with us. You are truly a beautiful lady.
:rose::kiss::rose:

Back