Best MMF story?

Here is an idea/basis for a story.

You are at your computer and getting into your jerking off routine for the day. You have the sites you hit on days like this. You have a really solid chub (maybe even a hard on) and your door bell rings. You throw on a pair of shorts and run down to answer it. It's some guy from your internet provider asking if he can come in to discuss how he can help you get more out of your service.

He breaks it down to you that he has been watching your surfing habits. KNows you are married. Knows you have a weakness for large cocks and like to watch videos that involve them. Either with women, alone, or with other guys. Basically has you in the worst possible position however being a hot 20s guy with a large cock he has something to offer you.
 
For K. & B.

=.=

For K. & B.

In our old neighborhood there were mainly young families. Many of our children were the same ages or close in birth order to play together. I have watched him grow up from a young, handsome, ornery neighborhood boy, to a grown man. He has become an attorney, a juvenile court judge, an outstanding person who makes me proud to have known him and his family as he has grown up.

I have come to know the mother of his son, a cute, twenty-something hard working lady. Over the past few years she and I have become friends. We have developed a relationship where we share interest and talk about all kinds of kinky sex. Mainly we talk about male/female, male/male, female/female, straight, and gay, lesbian, bi-sexual anything and everything sexual. I think she likes me because I seem to be as bent as she is. I grew up sexually molested and abused physically and mentally, she came from a family of dysfunction and chaos. He came from a single parent home. His mother is an elementary school teacher, and a very nice lady.

I think our friendship has taken an unpredictable turn. Lately K. has been telling me about how the father of her son likes to “walk on the wild side.” He likes to watch her have sex, they like to watch other couples fuck, and be watched themselves, and have even talked about bringing in another male or female participant into their sexual adventures. He is bi-sexual and so is she. He never had sex, hetro sex with a female, until he found his first wife and fell in love and married. He had some gay adventures in college, but now wanted to relive some of those experiences in the form of a MF/M bi-sexual affair. I did not know the father of her son was the handsome young man from the old neighborhood until she told me about six months ago. I was completely shocked… absolutely blown away!

I recently revealed to K. that now that I’m older, I am curious about being with another man. I have read the stories and threads on the Literotica Boards and male on male sex now dominates my fantasies. Being with another man... my thought was to befriend an older black man and have a lasting, covert, male to male relationship with him. I fantasize about a nice, un-cut, black cock; a cock with a nice foreskin hood that drapes over the crown and forms a nipple end, perfect for nursing on like a baby on its mother’s teat. A strong shaft with bulging veins and ripples and a large piss tube and a gentle angle, a rich ebony color that makes a beautiful color contrast between his nut sack and my face with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I fantasize about taking his cock in my ass, and him slamming me until he cums so hard inside me bareback his knees buckle from the orgasmic explosion. Then I would tend to him, oil his skin, clean and groom him and make him want me again and again. Lay with him and let him caress me, feel me, stroke me to the edge and then deprive me of my turn to cum until he wants me to cum for him. Fuck me in the ass and let me suck his cock… daily if possible.

I was telling K. about this one day, but I told her I didn’t expect that to ever happen with a black man, or even another male period at this point in my life. She said “what if I can make it happen?” “What, I said?” Then she told me about her son’s father, and that he had similar interest. She told me about him being with guys in the past while at college, and he might be interested in the thought of him and her being with me or a chic with them.

This really blows my mind. The fantasy grows stronger each day. The idea of me being with two people who could be my children’s ages is crazy. But to be with two people who share my fantasies and kinks and perversions is so cool!

My fantasy of our first encounter is this… They invite me to K’s house one evening. When I arrive they are already high. Probably pot, but whatever is fine. I come inside and sit as we talk about how bizarre this is to me. To think that this would ever happen is so unbelievable. K. is beautiful. She’s tall, well built with gorgeous huge titties, snappy eyes and a sensual personality. B. is very handsome. Well built also and very clean cut. They are both people who I would be proud to have as my children. We chat for a while and B. asks “what do you think?” I look at them both and they have this mischievous grin on their faces. “Well, I think let’s have fun!”

With that we move to the bedroom. We each slowly take our clothes off. My God, what beautiful bodies they both have. He is about my height, very slim and has a beautiful cock. His ass is tight and well defined. As I look down at his cock I think he is just the right size for my mouth, I’m thinking I can’t wait to have him deep in my throat and how I’d like to try him up my ass. She is tall, with a great ass and huge titties with pert nipples and large aureoles. K. moves to the bed and B. follows her and they start kissing. She is rubbing her pussy getting it wet for B. to slide his cock into her. They kiss and run their hands all over each other’s bodies. B. is finger fucking her… deeply making her cunt soaking wet. He pulls his fingers out and asks me if I I want to taste her. I go to him and take his fingers into my mouth. He strokes his fingers on my tongue as I suck her pussy juice off, tasting sweet nectar of sex, delicious and thick with a heady aroma.


K. rolls B. over on his back and starts to mount him reverse cowgirl. She takes his hard, throbbing cock and lines it up with her wet pussy lips. She looks at me and smiles a devilish grin and starts to slide down his cock. “Aaaaaahhhh that is so fucking tight, your pussy is soooo fucking good” B. says as she grinds on his cock as he rubs her back. She looks at me and says “don’t just stand there do something!” I kneel down over B. and look him in his sleepy, stoned eyes. I take his head in my hands and gently stroke his face… his forehead, around his eyes and down the bridge of his nose… over and around his gorgeous lips just taking him all in. He opens his mouth and I slide my finger in over his tongue. He sucks my finger. One, then two as he softly moans and groans from K’s fucking him and my touches. I take out my wet fingers and trail them down his neck to his tits. I lean over and take his left tit in my mouth sucking and biting his nipple. Then I move to the other one and pinch, lick and suck them each in turn. I rub K’s feet and legs as she is grinding the Hell out of B’s cock. I move around them and start on his feet and toes. Massaging his feet and sucking each of his toes like little cocks. Lick, kiss, and suck. I can feel K. touching my back and lightly running her fingers over me.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Fuck! I’m coming!” B’s eyes roll back in his head as he bucks his hips and flexes his legs as he cums deep in K’s pussy. I look up and say. "Fuck her… fuck her deep… cum deep in her cunt you fucker… yes K. grind that cock… make that fucker cum deep!” K. rises up to dismount B. after her orgasm subsides, and as she gets up, his cum drips out of her pussy. She straddles his face to let him suck his cum out of her. Wow, he is still steel hard. What a beautiful cock. It’s bright red, probably six or seven inches with a well defined cock head and veins popping out. Thick rich cock hair and a slight bend. I can’t help it, this is my wildest fantasy. To be here with them is too much for me. I move up and look at B’s cock. Now or never, I lean down and take B’s cock head and rub it gently across my lips. I open my mouth and take him in, sweet tasting, rich, thick crème, delicious. I take him deep in to my throat and start a rhythm of moving him in and out of my mouth, gently sucking, licking, kissing his magnificent cock. His cock is so delicious. He stays rock hard; maybe he’s on sensory overload, maybe its’ K. and me together keeping him that way. K. is kissing him deeply tasting her and him together in his mouth as she tongue kisses him deeply. She is talking dirty to him, calling him mother fucker, “you want to suck his cock like he’s sucking yours, don’t you cocksucker!” I can taste his pre cum leaking again. Can I make him cum a second time? I rub his cock over my cheeks, forehead, nose and my lips. I worship his cock and then I concentrate on sucking his cock like I would want mine to be sucked. I don’t want him to cum yet. I kiss up his chest, as K. moves on his cock and nuts. His eyes are closed as he enjoys us working him over. He just enjoys us kissing, touching, licking and stroking him everywhere. I lean down and gently kiss his lips, soft, gentle kisses. He opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue… I suck it like a cock. He’s mewing and softly groaning from K. sucking his cock. She’s stroking his legs and massaging his belly in slow circular motions. His mouth is so sweet, it tastes so fucking good. I stroke my hands through his hair and trace his ears and neck. I circle his lips and chin. “Mmmmmmmmmmmm oh you make me feel so fucking good you guys,” he says.

I kneel over him and he raises his head and licks the head of my cock catching the drops of pre cum on my cock’s head. Oh God will he take me in his mouth? Will he really suck my cock? Oh yes he takes it in and it feels… amazing. My wife sucks cock, but never this good. He is incredible. What a man. He takes me all the way down his throat. He sucks me like he really enjoys what he’s doing. I can’t help it. His soft, warm, sucking, with him lightly dragging his teeth over me and sucking and rolling my nuts in his mouth, sends me over the edge, I cum and cum hard. He backs my cock out to his lips so he can take my entire load. I think I’m going to black out. I see colors. My cock is so sensitive from my orgasm I lean down and kiss him sucking my cum out of his mouth. K’ puts her cheek next to mine. I turn and kiss her as she tongues my mouth swabbing the cum out.

This is my last part of the fantasy, eating K’s pussy. She lies back on the bed and starts to finger fuck herself and rubbing her clit. She’s rotating her hips, gyrating as she becomes more intense. I kneel down before her and gently touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. She’s wet, she’s dripping. I catch her juices with my tongue as I start to lick her pussy lips, gentle strokes up and down her pussy dipping my tongue into her sucking out the juice and crème. My goal is to make her cum, cum and squirt. Squirt so much she drenches my face, soaks the sheets and wants this to happen again. I wet my finger and slide it up her asshole. I start to massage her G spot from the inside as I eat her cunt. I can feel it thicken as I rub it harder. Licking… sucking… tongue strokes firmer and harder as I massage her G spot up her ass. I can feel her tighten up; her legs tighten as her belly clinches. Her pussy is soaking as I suck out her crème and lick her clit. And then… “Aaaaaahhhhhh fuck yes I’m cumming so fucking hard… Yes…Yes eat my pussy cocksucker!”

B. moves to the top of the bed and relaxes after his breathless moments. “Fuck her… I want to see you fuck her” she leans back against B. as he holds her. She opens her legs for me and lets me slide in to her. Her pussy is incredible. As I’m fucking her I take turns kissing… kissing her, kissing him. Deep, wet, tongue kisses. My cock is so fucking hard and she feels so fucking good. I’m rubbing his legs and feet as I fuck her. We’re all caught up in the moment as I cum inside her pussy. She is so tight and so fucking good. Her tits are beautiful and I bury my face in them as I shoot my nuts deep inside her. I suck her nipples and kiss her areolas as I stroke my last few jets of cum in to her. I’m spent, I’m weak. I lay down over the bed. I’m face down. I can feel B. moving while my eyes are shut. I can feel him behind me rubbing something cool in the crack of my ass and up my ass hole. He leans forward and whispers in my ear… “I’m going to fuck you now.” “Ohhhhhh yes please fuck me. Fuck me deep.” I can feel his hard cock sliding up and down my ass and then he stops at my pucker. I feel his hips thrust forward and feel his cock head pop through my sphincter. I push back to help get him in as deep as possible. Aaaahhhh I feel him bumping my prostate... God he feels so fucking good in my ass! I'm thinking, fuck me B., fuck me deep, fuck me hard, cum in my ass... pleeease!

Cock head… an inch, two inches, and then nuts deep up my ass. God damn his hard cock feels so good. He’s starts fucking me hard, slamming into my ass like a man possessed. I raise my hips and K. reaches under me and plays with my cock. She’s stroking me as he’s fucking me. He stops and tells me to roll over on my back. He fucks me old style while K. hovers her cunt over my face and leans down and sucks my cock sixty-nine style as B. fucks hell out of my ass. “Ffuuuuuck I’m cumming,” B. is balls deep in my ass. I’m about ready to shoot another nut into K’s mouth and she is cumming and squirting all over my face. Amazing… we cum together and collapse in a heap. Wet, sweaty, exhausted, we are a pile of bodies completely wiped out. B. crawls up the bed and lays his head in my lap while my cock is still hard and licks the remaining cum out of my piss slit as he curls into a fetal position with K. cuddling him and talking softly to him as she touches and caresses him. I'm stroking them both and coooing to them in relaxing tones. B’s cock is delicious. K’s pussy is delectable rarity in taste. They are special. We are bonded. I hope they invite me back. I have never felt so complete with such two wonderful people. Sexual dynamos and they chose me to join them. What an incredible experience. B. confirmed my wildest dream of being with another man, and K. is just delicious and is a sexual wonder. My dream came true.


X15


=.=
 
Last edited:
Thanks -- incredibly hot story. Some things you describe I have been lucky enough to experience -- the rest is on a bucket (yes bucket) list.
 
For K. & B. II

=.=

For K. & B.

It had been a few weeks since I had first been with K. and B. During that time, B. had taken K. to a strip club. As the night went on, B. bought K. a lap dance. She said it was sooooo fucking hot! K. had on a short mini dress and fuck me high spike heel shoes and was looking hot as usual. She said the dancer drove her nuts it was so cool. The dancer was hunching K’s legs, she was wet as fuck. K. could feel her pussy juices through her G string as she rubbed on her legs. When she stuck her titties in K’s face, K. took down her top with her teeth and sucked her nipples. That cost extra though, but B. was so turned on he was nearly jacking off watching. When they got home that night B. was insatiable. K. said he had not fucked like that since he was in my ass. She said since she had a dance with a girl, it was only fair that he have a dance… with a guy. The thing was B. had to be the dancer. K. says he is very hot, dirty, and sexy when he dances, but to lap dance for a guy would be the ultimate turn on for him and her both.

K. asked me if I would like to be the guy B. had to dance for. No way was I going to refuse that! After my first time with them I knew I was hooked. My sex with them was with out a doubt, the hottest I have had in my life!

When I got to K’s house, the lights were turned down. The scent of heavy smoke and sandalwood incense was in the air. K. met me at the door and kissed me like she hadn’t fucked me for years. God she looked hot. She is just fucking cute to begin with, but tonight she was in her fuck me clothes and was smokin’ hot. Her little black dress was so short it came to just under her ass. She had black patterned stockings and red, strap, stiletto spike shoes. In the shoes, and as tall as she is, she looked 6’1” tonight. The low cut of her dress in the front barely covered her beautiful large round nipples since she was braless. She asked me what I wanted to drink, since they knew I don’t smoke. “Scotch,” I said, straight on ice. She brought out my drink and sat down on my lap. Jeeeesus I stared getting hard the moment her ass hit my lap, I’m sure she could feel my cock swell as she slowly ground her ass against me. We kissed and I groped her as she sat with me. She wasn’t wearing panties; I was playing with her pussy and sliding my fingers into her cunt as she smoked. My head was getting lighter as the moments passed and I’m sure it was not just the scotch. I ask her where B. was… she said “he’s getting ready.” After a while, she said she was going to check on him. B. said he was going to have to be pretty high to do this.

When she got up and walked across the room, all I could do was stare at her gorgeous, shapely ass. God she has an ass to die for. Perfect, hard and shapely… fuck what an ass! Her spike heel shoes only added to her strut. I heard low voices in the other room and then this heavily sensual, funky, driving beat music started playing. It echoed through the house mixed with the thick air… my head was spinning. I sat there in this chair not sitting up straight, but not reclined either. K. walked back into the room dripping sex even more than when she left. She took a seat across the room from me. I sat my drink down on the table next to me and sat back. Though hazy eyes I looked up and thought I saw B. He came slithering into the room wearing a short oriental silk robe, nothing on his feet. I could tell he was high by his glassy red eyes. He had me hypnotized from the moment he came sliding in. He worked the floor, using his robe to tease me with. He stood there rotating, gyrating and thrusting his hips in front of me, and making sexual body movements. Then, he opened the robe. God, he was only wearing a G-string thong! K. was sitting quietly in her seat taking it all in. I could tell she was completely in to what was happening. In time with the music he danced for just me. He gave me a good look at his body, which you already know is “killer.” He has toned arms, strong legs and a flat, tight belly and an ass meant to fuck. He worked it all for me. He moved forward and straddled my legs and hunched his cock and nuts on my legs. I reached up and fondled his nuts as he rotated his hips …slowly, sensuously. I was soooooo fucking hard. He had me rubbing my cock through my pants; I was leaking pre cum through my pants I was so turned on. He leaned forward and kissed me on my lips …a lingering kiss that ended with us sucking tongues. As he stood before me his cock was rock hard. I moved the cup of the G-string aside and pulled him to me as his cock was about even with my mouth. I reached behind him and took his ass with both hands and pulled him in to me. I opened my mouth and welcomed his cock into my warm, moist, waiting suck hole. His cock is gorgeous. About seven inches, thick, cut, strong with a beautiful crown and strong heavy veins and piss tube. It has a vein that pops out on top of the shaft when he gets hard and I swear I can feel it when he fucked my ass. He pulled out of my mouth and jerked his wet cock a few times just to make sure it was as hard as he could get. He was so fucking hard he has a nice slight upward slant towards his belly.

He’s standing as I suck his cock. I am concentrating on giving him the best head I can. Suddenly I can feel K’s hand guiding his cock into my mouth; she is fondling his nuts and fingering his ass hole. B’s knees start to buckle from the sensitive feelings I’m causing in his cock. Since he’s stoned, he seems to collapse forward onto me. K. tells me she will be right back and I should occupy him. He is like putty in my hands. I’m sucking his cock, kissing his mouth, feeling his ass and sucking on his titties biting his nipples to keep him alert.

I raise him up and move him to the bed. I get him there and lay him face down with his head turned to the side. I take down his G-string and get ready to fuck his ass. “Wait,” K. says. I look up and all she has on is a huge, black, strap on cock. “I want that ass before you get him.” With that we lube up his ass hole and she starts to loosen him up. I can’t believe this sight. It is so fucking surreal. I move up on the bed and put B’s face in my lap. I’m sitting crossed-leg with my cock rock hard. B. turns his face and licks the head of my cock, and then in one gulp deep throats me until his nose touches my belly. “Oh Fuck Man,” B. exclaims. K. is driving her black cock up B’s ass hole. She is deep stroking him as he sucks my cock. When she bottoms out in him, he lightly bites my cock. It feels strange, not painful but it could be the drink and smoke has made me a little numb.

“Oh god dam mother fucker somebody suck my fucking cock… PLEASE!” K. pulls out of him and we turn him over on his back and bring him all the way up on the bed. There he lies, on his back with that hunk of fuck meat hard as a flagpole and needing serviced. K. takes off the cock and we get on the bed on both sides of him. For the next while we take turns sucking his cock, licking his nut sack and sucking and biting his nipples. I can’t resist, I suck a hickey on his right tit so dark it looks like a second nipple. “Fuck you guys are gonna’ make me fuckin’ cum god dam it.” Well, when he does cum, I want it I my mouth. K. backs off and gives his cock to me. I’m thinking expert head. I want him to cum so hard and so good he won’t forget this even if he is high.

I wrap my lips around the crown and slowly work my way down his shaft. As I’m moving my mouth down, I’m sticking my tongue in his piss slit and sucking out his pre cum. Delicious. He is delicious. K. is kissing him and fondling his nuts as I pick up my rhythm and stroke his cock as I suck him off. I can feel every vein, ripple, pulse going through his body and that large vein on top of his shaft is really straining. I back off to just the cock’s head and concentrate on it. I use my teeth gently to rake over it, nibble it, suck it, lick it, kiss it and worship it for the moment. At that point in time, the whole world centered on the head of B’s cock.

And then it happened… “Oh MY FUCKING GOD I’M COMING!” And cum he did. He shot his first jet to the back of my throat and I thought I was going to drown from all his cum. Then jet after jet until my mouth was filled and some dribbled out of one corner. “Yes… fucking yes suck my cock… suck my fucking cock god dam it!” "That is so fucking good." I held my mouth on his cock and nursed out the rest of his load. I held him until his cock went limp and he went to sleep. K. looked over at me and kissed me licking the drools from the corner of my mouth. “Mmmmmmmmm I love the taste of cum, now for you.” She moved over to me and we continued kissing. She lay back on the bed and said “now fuck me” in a low sultry dry throat raspy tone. I could not take my eyes off her huge titties for a moment, but I slide in between her legs and found her soaking wet sweet spot. “Fuck me please, ooooooh please fuck me deep.” I reached down and spread her wet pussy lips open with one hand as I guided my cock into her. “Ahhhhh yes, hard cock… good hard cock, now fuck me!” And fuck her I did. I deep stroked her like I never had pussy before. Her cunt is so good, and so tight. I held her and pressed her titties into my chest as I stroked to the back of her pussy. I was touching her cervix as I came in her like a boy in puberty’s first fuck. She is magnificent. She is amazing. She is a sexual goddess.

We were all satiated and high or drunk …drunk on sex overload. I can’t wait to see what out next episode will be like…

=.=
 
Not sure if this counts as a MMF story - but it might.One Knight's Quest - Louis lets Holly dress him as a woman. Then she helps him pick up a man at a local bar and watches them have sex before she parts her legs for Louis.

And if you enjoy crossdressing - my Halloween entry could use some loving -
Lipstick Prints - A story where Todd gets a great blow job at a Halloween party before he finds out the hot chick who blew him was a dude in drag.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!
 
My long term girlfriend, Alison, and I were on vacation at a fancy resort. It was peak season, so the resort was busy, mostly with younger couples and groups out for a good time.

Because of this the pool area was usually very crowded, however one night the pool and hot tubs were completely empty when we went down. Enjoying a break from the crowds, we decided to hop into the hot tub and relax. After a few minutes in the hot tub, we heard the gate to the pool area open. In walked a younger man, who approached the hot tub.

"Mind if I join you?" he politely asked?

"Please do," smiled Alison.

"Thank you...nice to get down here when it isn't so busy," said the young man.

With that, he dropped his robe, revealing a very fit body, and I noticed Alison immediately began looking him up and down.

"I'm Vincent by the way," he said leaning forward to shake my hand.

"Dano, and this is Alison," I said as Alison stood up to shake his hand. When Alison stood up, she revealed the skimpy bikini she was wearing, which was way to skimpy for a girl of her size, but Vincent didn't seem to mind, as I noticed his eyes looking towards Alison's large breasts.

The small talk continued, as we discussed the resort, local clubs, activities. After a few minutes, Vincent said he was getting warm, and pulled himself out of the hot tub, and sat on the ledge, with just his feet dangling in. Alison couldn't help but grin as she checked out his fit body.

"That is a good idea," Alison stated, " I am warm as well." She then pulled herself onto the hot tub ledge, once again revealing her skimpy bikini. Vincent couldn't help but stare for a moment, before catching himself, and attempting to make more small talk, although he was clearly distracted.

Just then, we heard the gate open again, this time it was a hotel staff member, who let us know the pool was closing in a couple minutes.

"Darn, I was enjoying the conversation," Vincent told us.

"No need to call it a night, why don't you join us in our room, for a few drinks," asked Alison.

"Sounds good to me, I will just run back to my room to shower and change. Hopefully my friends don't try to drag me out with them tonight," replied Vincent.

"No need to go back to your room Vincent, there are fresh robes, and showers down here. Why don't you guys rinse off in the pool locker room, and grab fresh robes. I will run up the room, and rinse off there," Alison suggested.

I told Alison and Vincent that I had my room key, so we could just go up after we showered.

Alison hopped out of the hot tub, as she walked away, we both had a good view of her from behind, her bikini barely covering her large round ass, and she slowly bent down to retrieve her rob, giving an even longer show. I could tell Vincent was enjoying the show, as he did not even try to hide the fact he was leering at her. Slowly she put on her robe, then turned to us, and said, "don't be long." As she walked away, she turned back and glanced at Vincent one more time.

"Well no sense in keeping her waiting," Vincent said to me, as he stood up, and made his way towards the change room. I followed, and we entered the shower area together. " I hope you don't mind me saying, but Alison is very sexy," Vincent told me.

"Thank you, I don't mind you saying that at all," I replied, as we both took our trunks off, and stepped into the showers. I couldn't help notice that Vincent was very well hung, and also was partially erect. He was discreetly trying to hide his erection, which I pretended not to notice. We both quickly showered and dried off, and I grabbed us each a robe. When I handed Vincent his, I casually looked down, and saw that he was no longer erect, but he clearly had a very large penis.

Vincent followed me, as I made the way back to our room. As we got there, Alison was just stepping out of the bathroom, her robe loosely tied around her waste, " can I grab you some wine?" She asked as she made her way to the kitchen of our suite, and pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge. "just make yourself at home, on the couch Vincent."

Vincent and I sat down, as Alison brought us each a glass of wine, then grabbed one for herself, before sitting down to join us. Her robe so loose, I was expecting it to fall open at any moment. We continued to make small talk, but eventually the conversation began to get more sexual.

Alison started to talk about how many sexy people we around the resort, especially, the pool area. "If I worked for Playboy or Playgirl, I would just come here, and hold an open casting call, I have never seen so many hot bodies in one place," mused Alison. "In fact, I wouldn't mind if the made the pool a nude pool. It would be interesting to see what some of the guys are packing," she giggled, "besides, it really isn't fair, even in a bathing suit, you can tell how big a girl's tits are, but the guys can keep it a secret."

Vincent smiled, and said he wouldn't hate that, especially if there were more women like Alison to show off for. Alison just smiled, and winked at him.

Then Alison made a suggestion, "why don't we play a game?" Vincent and I both nodded in agreement, that we were up for a game. "Here is the game," Alison continued, "its pretty simple. We flip a coin. If you guys call it right, I get naked, if I am right, you guys get naked, while I watch."

"SURE!" Vincent agreed, as Alison stood up and grabbed a coin off the table.

"Heads or tails?" she asked.

"Head," Vincent answered slyly.

Alison flipped the coin, it landed on the floor, and bounced around, before landing, tails up, "you know what the means," Alison cooed, "you first," she said, as she pointed at me. I stood up, and undid my robe, dropping it to the floor, revealing my very small, but erect penis. Alison smiled, then while she looked at it, then looked at Vincent, "now you know what you have to compete with. Time to drop the robe."

Vincent stood up, and slowly untied his robe, then pulled it open, and dropped it to the floor, revealing his massive, erect penis. He had shaved all of his pubic hair, which made it look even bigger.

Alison was clearly impressed, "oh my, its gorgeous. I just love a big cock!" As she moved her way towards both of us. "I want to compare them," she said she she grabbed my by my erect penis, and pulled it towards Vincent's big cock. She grabbed is cock as well, and pulled us close, so close that our cocks were almost touching, "his must be twice as big as yours," she gasped, as she stroked each of us. Then she let go of me, and put both hands on Vincent's genitals, and slowly stroked it. Then she pulled him close, and started licking the tip, before she inserted most of his cock in her both and began moved her mouth back and forth on it, while Vincent's body got tense, and he just moaned. I couldn't help but to start playing with myself, as I watched this.

Alison, then pulled back, and stood up, untying her robe, dropping it to the ground, showing her large, soft tits, and soft body to Vincent. He looked her up and down, eyes stopping on her smooth pussy, which was already dripping wet. She sat back on the couch, her legs spread wide, "I want you to fuck me, with that big cock Vincent."

Vincent didn't hesitate, and approached Alison, and grabbed her legs, and spread them ever further, and stuck his cock into her wet pussy. As soon as he got in side her, Alison gasped with pleasure, "Oh my god. Its so deep and so thick. Its so much bigger than I am used. It feels amazing." Vincent kept fucking her, Alison soft tits and belly jiggled and bounced around, as she moaned. The whole time she was getting fucked, she made eye contact with me, "its so big, ohhhh, I love getting fucked by a real man, he is so much bigger than you Dano, I just love it!"

All of this excitement was almost too much Vincent, and after just a couple minutes, he started shooting his load into Alison's pussy, which made her moan even louder and she came with him, as he filled her pussy. She reached forward, and grabbed his ass, holding him in her until ever last drop of cum entered her. He then pulled out, and leaned back, naked on the couch, while Alison looked at me and my hard cock, "no its your turn," she said as she looked at me.

I moved towards her, as she lay on her back, and stuck my cock inside her. She was so wet from her own juices, and Vincent's cum. that my cock kept slipping out as I fucked her. "Just rub your little cock against my clit then," she instructed, as she watched Vincent start to play with his soft cock. "His soft cock is even bigger than your erection," she told me, while moaning as I pleasured her cit with my cock. She rubbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples, while watching Vincent. I continues to play with her clit, occasionally sticking my cock in her cum-filled pussy.

Vincent was starting to get hard again, and Alison saw this, and called him over, "put that big dick in my mouth sweetie, I will get you hard again." Vincent did as he was told, and Alison started licking the tip, and the underside of the head of his penis, getting Vincent fully erect almost instantly. She then started playing with his balls, and stroking his penis. Before pulling it out, of her mouth to tell me to start jerking off, " I want you to cum in me too!"

I did as I was told and started stroking quickly, shooting my load into her already full pussy, before collapsing on the couch.

She moaned as I shot into her, and kept working on Vincent's cock, and before long he was about to cum again. "Fuck me again," she said to Vincent. He grabbed her legs and turned her to around, and inserted his cock into her full pussy, and he came almost instantly, Alison's pussy now completely overflowing with cum.

Vincent stood up, and was completely exhausted. "Wow, that was amazing. I had better get back to my room, before I pass out," he gasped.

"Thank you Alison said, as she looked at both of us, and watched Vincent get his robe on, and exit to the hallway.
 
hot story

Tina walked into the room and filled her glass and then set down in a chair across from me. After some small talk Tina got up and left the room. After a few minutes she came back in dressed in this black see through crotch less cat suit. Her tits were awesome. Small but well rounded and appeared to be very firm. Nice light colored nipples that looked hard as a rock. Her pussy was closely trimmed and my cock was starting to get hard. “So, you want to watch us have sex “, she asked? I was speechless. I looked over at Sean who was sitting there grinning. “Well”, he asked? All I could do was nod my head. Tina then came over to the couch where Sean and I were sitting.

She stood in front of us and turned in a circle letting us eye her all over. She turned her back to me and bent over slipping her hand between her legs. She laid her middle finger in her slit and I watched her finger disappear inside her cunt. As she pilled her finger out she turned and touched my lips. I licked the wetness from her finger and she cooed as I sucked her finger into my mouth. After a few minutes of modeling for us she then kneeled between Sean’s legs and begin to rub his crotch. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off along with his underwear and his cock sprang to half-mast. “Ooh”, she purred. She then took his cock in her hands and kissed the head of his cock. Looking over at me she smiled and winked. She then licked the underside of his cock all the way from his balls to the head. He was completely hard by now and I wasn’t far behind.

She then slid his cock into her mouth and began to suck it so slowly up and down. As I watched her sucking his cock I must have been mesmerized by what I was seeing. I saw her look up at me and as she pulled his cock from her lips and again she smiled and winked at me. She leaned up towards me and kissed me and pulled me down to the floor with her. She took my hand and placed it between her silky thighs and slid it up to her sweet cunt. As I slowly rubbed her clit she whispered “Now watch me closely”. Her eyes turned back to his rigid staff and as she slowing slid her hand from the base to the tip a large amount of clear fluid poured out the tip. She deftly licked up most of it with the tip of her tongue. She then moved towards me and as she kissed me again, this time she opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the fluid that came from his cock as she ran her tongue inside my mouth. I sucked on her tongue to get as much as possible from it.

I couldn’t believe I was so turned on by this. I had never thought about having any kind of a bi-sexual experience but I had a feeling that she had other plans. She smiled and winked at me again as she repeated the whole process. As she feed me his precum again she pulled me closer to the action. She began to rub the tip of his cock between our lips and as we pulled apart she began to rub his cock on my lips. Her hand held me behind the neck but I offered no resistance. She began to lick the tip as she rubbed it on my lips and as I opened my mouth she slid the tip of it into my mouth. As I closed my lips around the hard member she slid her hand up and down the shaft. I heard Sean moan and another large amount of fluid poured out onto my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock, savoring the taste.

She then gently pushed the back of my neck and I took the lead. I reached up and wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft and began to jack him off as I sucked up and down. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. On my knees sucking this hard cock while this gorgeous girl watched and to top it off I was enjoying it. I liked the way the head would swell inside my mouth and the way the veins would pulse against my tongue. As I became more at ease I began to suck his cock deeper into the back of my throat and would slowly slid it out sucking firmly until the head would just about slip past my lips. I swirled my tongue around the head and then I would bury the shaft in my mouth until finally my lips came all the way to the base. I could hear his breathing getting heavy and knew I must be doing something right.

Tina began to nozzle her way back into the action so I took one last long suck and tried to retrieve all his cum I could. She took over and then after a few moments she offered his cock to me. I sucked him in again and we took turns sucking and watching. As I took another turn sucking him she whispered in my ear. “ Want to go all the way”, she asked? I slid my mouth off his cock and nodded my head. She smiled and winked again this time going at his cock with a new vigor. Sean was really breathing hard and I knew he was close to cumming. She then pulled me close and stuck his cock into my mouth once again holding me by the back of my neck. A hot shot of cum hit me in the mouth and I swallowed it. She knew he was cumming and let me up and took a load herself. I was surprised by the pleasant taste of his cum. She then offered me the next one and I took it whole heartily. I pumped his shaft and sucked each drop from the tip of his cock until to my disappointment he was dry. Tina then pulled me up and kissed me again running her tongue all around my mouth as we swapped his sweet cum.

I got so hard reading this one.
Wish I was the one sucking Sean off.
Precum lover.
 
My long term girlfriend, Alison, and I were on vacation at a fancy resort. It was peak season, so the resort was busy, mostly with younger couples and groups out for a good time.

Because of this the pool area was usually very crowded, however one night the pool and hot tubs were completely empty when we went down. Enjoying a break from the crowds, we decided to hop into the hot tub and relax. After a few minutes in the hot tub, we heard the gate to the pool area open. In walked a younger man, who approached the hot tub.

"Mind if I join you?" he politely asked?

"Please do," smiled Alison.

"Thank you...nice to get down here when it isn't so busy," said the young man.

With that, he dropped his robe, revealing a very fit body, and I noticed Alison immediately began looking him up and down.

"I'm Vincent by the way," he said leaning forward to shake my hand.

"Dano, and this is Alison," I said as Alison stood up to shake his hand. When Alison stood up, she revealed the skimpy bikini she was wearing, which was way to skimpy for a girl of her size, but Vincent didn't seem to mind, as I noticed his eyes looking towards Alison's large breasts.

The small talk continued, as we discussed the resort, local clubs, activities. After a few minutes, Vincent said he was getting warm, and pulled himself out of the hot tub, and sat on the ledge, with just his feet dangling in. Alison couldn't help but grin as she checked out his fit body.

"That is a good idea," Alison stated, " I am warm as well." She then pulled herself onto the hot tub ledge, once again revealing her skimpy bikini. Vincent couldn't help but stare for a moment, before catching himself, and attempting to make more small talk, although he was clearly distracted.

Just then, we heard the gate open again, this time it was a hotel staff member, who let us know the pool was closing in a couple minutes.

"Darn, I was enjoying the conversation," Vincent told us.

"No need to call it a night, why don't you join us in our room, for a few drinks," asked Alison.

"Sounds good to me, I will just run back to my room to shower and change. Hopefully my friends don't try to drag me out with them tonight," replied Vincent.

"No need to go back to your room Vincent, there are fresh robes, and showers down here. Why don't you guys rinse off in the pool locker room, and grab fresh robes. I will run up the room, and rinse off there," Alison suggested.

I told Alison and Vincent that I had my room key, so we could just go up after we showered.

Alison hopped out of the hot tub, as she walked away, we both had a good view of her from behind, her bikini barely covering her large round ass, and she slowly bent down to retrieve her rob, giving an even longer show. I could tell Vincent was enjoying the show, as he did not even try to hide the fact he was leering at her. Slowly she put on her robe, then turned to us, and said, "don't be long." As she walked away, she turned back and glanced at Vincent one more time.

"Well no sense in keeping her waiting," Vincent said to me, as he stood up, and made his way towards the change room. I followed, and we entered the shower area together. " I hope you don't mind me saying, but Alison is very sexy," Vincent told me.

"Thank you, I don't mind you saying that at all," I replied, as we both took our trunks off, and stepped into the showers. I couldn't help notice that Vincent was very well hung, and also was partially erect. He was discreetly trying to hide his erection, which I pretended not to notice. We both quickly showered and dried off, and I grabbed us each a robe. When I handed Vincent his, I casually looked down, and saw that he was no longer erect, but he clearly had a very large penis.

Vincent followed me, as I made the way back to our room. As we got there, Alison was just stepping out of the bathroom, her robe loosely tied around her waste, " can I grab you some wine?" She asked as she made her way to the kitchen of our suite, and pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge. "just make yourself at home, on the couch Vincent."

Vincent and I sat down, as Alison brought us each a glass of wine, then grabbed one for herself, before sitting down to join us. Her robe so loose, I was expecting it to fall open at any moment. We continued to make small talk, but eventually the conversation began to get more sexual.

Alison started to talk about how many sexy people we around the resort, especially, the pool area. "If I worked for Playboy or Playgirl, I would just come here, and hold an open casting call, I have never seen so many hot bodies in one place," mused Alison. "In fact, I wouldn't mind if the made the pool a nude pool. It would be interesting to see what some of the guys are packing," she giggled, "besides, it really isn't fair, even in a bathing suit, you can tell how big a girl's tits are, but the guys can keep it a secret."

Vincent smiled, and said he wouldn't hate that, especially if there were more women like Alison to show off for. Alison just smiled, and winked at him.

Then Alison made a suggestion, "why don't we play a game?" Vincent and I both nodded in agreement, that we were up for a game. "Here is the game," Alison continued, "its pretty simple. We flip a coin. If you guys call it right, I get naked, if I am right, you guys get naked, while I watch."

"SURE!" Vincent agreed, as Alison stood up and grabbed a coin off the table.

"Heads or tails?" she asked.

"Head," Vincent answered slyly.

Alison flipped the coin, it landed on the floor, and bounced around, before landing, tails up, "you know what the means," Alison cooed, "you first," she said, as she pointed at me. I stood up, and undid my robe, dropping it to the floor, revealing my very small, but erect penis. Alison smiled, then while she looked at it, then looked at Vincent, "now you know what you have to compete with. Time to drop the robe."

Vincent stood up, and slowly untied his robe, then pulled it open, and dropped it to the floor, revealing his massive, erect penis. He had shaved all of his pubic hair, which made it look even bigger.

Alison was clearly impressed, "oh my, its gorgeous. I just love a big cock!" As she moved her way towards both of us. "I want to compare them," she said she she grabbed my by my erect penis, and pulled it towards Vincent's big cock. She grabbed is cock as well, and pulled us close, so close that our cocks were almost touching, "his must be twice as big as yours," she gasped, as she stroked each of us. Then she let go of me, and put both hands on Vincent's genitals, and slowly stroked it. Then she pulled him close, and started licking the tip, before she inserted most of his cock in her both and began moved her mouth back and forth on it, while Vincent's body got tense, and he just moaned. I couldn't help but to start playing with myself, as I watched this.

Alison, then pulled back, and stood up, untying her robe, dropping it to the ground, showing her large, soft tits, and soft body to Vincent. He looked her up and down, eyes stopping on her smooth pussy, which was already dripping wet. She sat back on the couch, her legs spread wide, "I want you to fuck me, with that big cock Vincent."

Vincent didn't hesitate, and approached Alison, and grabbed her legs, and spread them ever further, and stuck his cock into her wet pussy. As soon as he got in side her, Alison gasped with pleasure, "Oh my god. Its so deep and so thick. Its so much bigger than I am used. It feels amazing." Vincent kept fucking her, Alison soft tits and belly jiggled and bounced around, as she moaned. The whole time she was getting fucked, she made eye contact with me, "its so big, ohhhh, I love getting fucked by a real man, he is so much bigger than you Dano, I just love it!"

All of this excitement was almost too much Vincent, and after just a couple minutes, he started shooting his load into Alison's pussy, which made her moan even louder and she came with him, as he filled her pussy. She reached forward, and grabbed his ass, holding him in her until ever last drop of cum entered her. He then pulled out, and leaned back, naked on the couch, while Alison looked at me and my hard cock, "no its your turn," she said as she looked at me.

I moved towards her, as she lay on her back, and stuck my cock inside her. She was so wet from her own juices, and Vincent's cum. that my cock kept slipping out as I fucked her. "Just rub your little cock against my clit then," she instructed, as she watched Vincent start to play with his soft cock. "His soft cock is even bigger than your erection," she told me, while moaning as I pleasured her cit with my cock. She rubbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples, while watching Vincent. I continues to play with her clit, occasionally sticking my cock in her cum-filled pussy.

Vincent was starting to get hard again, and Alison saw this, and called him over, "put that big dick in my mouth sweetie, I will get you hard again." Vincent did as he was told, and Alison started licking the tip, and the underside of the head of his penis, getting Vincent fully erect almost instantly. She then started playing with his balls, and stroking his penis. Before pulling it out, of her mouth to tell me to start jerking off, " I want you to cum in me too!"

I did as I was told and started stroking quickly, shooting my load into her already full pussy, before collapsing on the couch.

She moaned as I shot into her, and kept working on Vincent's cock, and before long he was about to cum again. "Fuck me again," she said to Vincent. He grabbed her legs and turned her to around, and inserted his cock into her full pussy, and he came almost instantly, Alison's pussy now completely overflowing with cum.

Vincent stood up, and was completely exhausted. "Wow, that was amazing. I had better get back to my room, before I pass out," he gasped.

"Thank you Alison said, as she looked at both of us, and watched Vincent get his robe on, and exit to the hallway.

Good story was it true?

I would have preferred it without the big cock/small cock scenario and with hubby helping out getting him hard and cleaning up. But that's just me ;P
 
Good story was it true?

I would have preferred it without the big cock/small cock scenario and with hubby helping out getting him hard and cleaning up. But that's just me ;P

Same here, Mr. Briggs, but it's a (sad) fact that a lot of these MMF scenarios are based on humiliating a cuckold or some sort of FemDom storyline. My favorites are the stories where a couple brings in a third and the heat of the moment brings them all to some places they hadn't considered before.
 
Same here, Mr. Briggs, but it's a (sad) fact that a lot of these MMF scenarios are based on humiliating a cuckold or some sort of FemDom storyline. My favorites are the stories where a couple brings in a third and the heat of the moment brings them all to some places they hadn't considered before.

EXACTLYYY!
 
EXACTLYYY!

+1

The sub/cuckold thing might work for some (perhaps many?), but my preference is when the guys involved in MMF or swinging couples foursomes discover that bi-fun can be mind-blowing-ly pleasurable and hot. And following the initial discovery, the players then enjoy all of the possible combinations in relaxed friendly intimate comfort.
 
There must be plenty of guys out there who get off on humiliation, because there's unfortunately a hell of a lot of cuckold scenes out there. Now, I have no problem with a guy sitting back and watching his wife take a nice, big cock, but I prefer to have all parties having fun, without one of them being demeaned by it all.

One place where the humiliation is particularly prevalent is in the creampie eating videos. The implication is: the type of man who would desire to clean up a woman after he or another man cums in her can only be a wimp, deserving of ridicule. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

Another is where the guy takes a strap-on. Same flawed reasoning as above.

Somewhere along the line, somebody decided that humiliation and cuckolding is the norm in bisexuality, however incorrect that may be.

Somebody must be getting off on it (read: making loads of money), otherwise the supply would dry right up...
 
+1

The sub/cuckold thing might work for some (perhaps many?), but my preference is when the guys involved in MMF or swinging couples foursomes discover that bi-fun can be mind-blowing-ly pleasurable and hot. And following the initial discovery, the players then enjoy all of the possible combinations in relaxed friendly intimate comfort.

Exactly they are convinced by the sheer joy and love of the pleasure instead of the humiliation of it
 
There must be plenty of guys out there who get off on humiliation, because there's unfortunately a hell of a lot of cuckold scenes out there. Now, I have no problem with a guy sitting back and watching his wife take a nice, big cock, but I prefer to have all parties having fun, without one of them being demeaned by it all.

One place where the humiliation is particularly prevalent is in the creampie eating videos. The implication is: the type of man who would desire to clean up a woman after he or another man cums in her can only be a wimp, deserving of ridicule. This couldn't be farther from the truth.

Another is where the guy takes a strap-on. Same flawed reasoning as above.

Somewhere along the line, somebody decided that humiliation and cuckolding is the norm in bisexuality, however incorrect that may be.

Somebody must be getting off on it (read: making loads of money), otherwise the supply would dry right up...

I agree 100%. I also think one major problem is portraying that fantasy in any way other then that is hard to do since most of the actors used for those scenes are of a certain nature. It's probably one of the few niches where the real people doing may be hotter or doing it in a hotter way than the actors portraying it
 
susurrus

susurrus,
Couldn't agree more with the distaste for humiliation shit.
Why does it have to be unmanly to suck cock or someone else's cum from a pussy. I think anyone who goes against what is considered proper is brave, assuming everyone is consenting.
I have only fantasies to draw from but I am comfortable with anything consenting people do together.
But I guess this weakens my humiliation theory, so I guess I just want to see more or read more where a guy can suck a cum covered cock without being portrayed as less of a man.
I try to portray these types of men in some of my stories in the New Beginnings and Summer Rental series.
Anyone having links to videos where a guy sucks a cream pie made by another guy and IS NOT portrayed as a sissy please post them.
 
susurrus,
Couldn't agree more with the distaste for humiliation shit.
Why does it have to be unmanly to suck cock or someone else's cum from a pussy. I think anyone who goes against what is considered proper is brave, assuming everyone is consenting.
I have only fantasies to draw from but I am comfortable with anything consenting people do together.
But I guess this weakens my humiliation theory, so I guess I just want to see more or read more where a guy can suck a cum covered cock without being portrayed as less of a man.
I try to portray these types of men in some of my stories in the New Beginnings and Summer Rental series.
Anyone having links to videos where a guy sucks a cream pie made by another guy and IS NOT portrayed as a sissy please post them.

I agree 100%. I also think one major problem is portraying that fantasy in any way other then that is hard to do since most of the actors used for those scenes are of a certain nature. It's probably one of the few niches where the real people doing may be hotter or doing it in a hotter way than the actors portraying it


I guess the thing that annoys me most about it is that there's no comparable analog on the female side.

You never hear of a woman being slammed because she takes a turn at a pussy.

But, due to the repressiveness regarding sex in our society, and the insecurity of the "manliest' of them all, anyone with a penis who does anything these people don't approve of is considered something less than a man and deserving of ridicule...
 
Back
Top