Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali blushes as she realizes she gave away the idea of her crush on him. "Well you always treated Rachael nicely, taking her out. You are always nice to everyone you meet. You are very easy on the eyes, and well I heard the sounds coming from Rachael's room when you stayed the night." Ali blushes and tosses the frisbee to him.
 
Last edited:
Catching the frisbee Matt smiled hearing all the compliments Ali just gave him. "Why thank you for that, and sorry you had to hear those sounds from her room." He tossed the frisbee back to her
 
Ali smiles a big grin at him, "those sounds were impressive, I am not going to lie, i could hear those sounds even when I had my iPod turned on full volume. Either you are really talented in the bedroom or she is really good at faking it." Ali laughs, "which do you think it is?"
 
Ali rolls her eyes and laughs at him, "i forgot to mention your modesty in those compliments." She throws the frisbee as hard as she can to him. "You never know, maybe she is better at faking it than you thought."
 
Letting out a small laugh as Matt caught the frisbee feeling how hard she threw it. "Well if she was faking the whole time we were together that would be a major blow to my ego."
 
"I am sure it is nothing you ego can't handle." Ali runs to catch the frisbee but trips over a tree root. She looks at him, "I guess i am more clumsy than I thought."
 
Ali moves to stand up and quickly falls back down, "yeah I am fine I guess i just twisted my ankle a little. Would you mind helping me to the picnic table.?" Ali tries to stand and gimp over to the table, but cannot make it.
 
As Ali tried standing up Matt said "No problem" He wrapped his arm around her waist so she could put her arm over his shoulder. He helped her over to the picnic table.
 
Ali settles onto the picnic table, "well i guess we will just have to talk now." As Matt helps Ali to the table Rachael pulls into the parking lot of the park. Rachael walks over to the two of them, "I knew it, you were cheating on me with her. She has always had a crush on you."
 
Matt let out a sigh as he heard Rachael's voice. "Don't even start accusing me of cheating on you! I have been faithful to you our whole relationship, which was just a big mistake anyway And how can I cheat on you if we aren't even together anymore? And just becuase I'm hanging out with Ali automatically means we are having sex?"
 
Ali has had enough of Rachael, "I am sorry you lost this amazing guy, but he has never cheated on you, especially with me. I wouldn't do that to you." Ali looks at matt, "do you mind if I crash at your place tonigth, i dont think i would be safe in the same house as her."
 
"Yeah I don't mind that at all Ali." He turned his back to Ali and motioned for her to hop on his back so he could piggyback her to his car since her ankle was hurting her.
 
Ali smiles and laughs as she gets onto Matt's back for a piggyback ride. She wraps her arms around his neck and softly whispers in his ear, "want to prove your prowess in the bedroom? or do you want me to continue believer Rachael was good and faking it."
 
He grinned hearing what Ali whispered to him. "Well I can't have you believing that now can I? I am just gonna have to prove that she wasn't faking" He was still grinning as they reached his car and Matt got over to the passenger side door to help Ali in the car
 
Ali smiles as he helps her into his car, "I only asked if you wanted to prove it. I never said I was going to let you go through with it." Ali smiles at Matt as he climbs into the car. "Can we stop and get some pizza or something. I am hungry."
 
"Oh well I just assumed that.. and sure we can stop by this pizza place by my apartment" he walked over to his side of the car climbing in and closing the door.
 
Ali looks at Matt, "Ok i will be honest with you. I would love nothing more than to go home with you to your place and for you to prove to me that Rachael wasnt faking it. But I dont want to be your rebound girl. I have had a crush on you for so long that to waste it on a rebound." Ali looks straight forward having spoke her mind.
 
"Well before me and Rachael got together I had a crush on you too Ali, but everything happened between me and Rachael so quickly I never had a chance to let you know how I felt." He said softly as he backed out of the parking space and started to head towards the pizza place.
 
Ali smiles when she hears that. "How about we take it slow? Maybe tonight is our first date. I think we could have some serious making out going on tonight.
 
He looked over at Ali giving her a smile. "That sounds perfect Ali." Just then Matt's cell phone started going off and he looked down to see it was Rachael calling him. "God can't she just accept the fact that we are over" he said as he ignored the call.
 
Ali takes Matt's phone and answers it. Ali starts to yell at Rachael for being a stupid woman and letting Matt go. She hangs up the phone and turns it off, "now she will leave you alone."
 
Matt tried reaching for his phone before Ali could pick it up but couldn't stop her. He just listened as she yelled at Rachael. "Wow I don't think your ever going to be able to go back to that house after that" He grinned at her
 
Ali giggles, "well depending on how well this night goes...are you really going to let me go back to that house?" Ali tells him what she likes on her pizza so they can order it to go. Ali smiles, "dont forget breadsticks."
 
Back
Top